PDA

View Full Version : Yup, good example of what I said about Muslims in America

Abbey Marie
07-19-2014, 11:33 AM
Is this the kind of sick lawless activity we want from our religious leaders? Where is the religion of peace? Perhaps this is Sharia, and we should honor and celebrate it? If it had been a woman, would he have buried her to her neck and stoned her? I made a comment a little while back about how the black Muslim women I see in Philly seem so angry and defiant, and as I recall, someone suggested I am wrong for thinking that. I stand by my assessment.

MOSQUE LEADER ACCUSED OF TRYING TO CUT MAN'S HAND OFF IN WEST PHILLY

Saturday, July 19, 2014
WEST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
Police say a mosque leader was arrested after trying to cut a man's hand off with a machete in West Philadelphia Monday.

It happened at a mosque on the 1100 block of North 63rd Street.

According to police, two mosque leaders approached the man after the Morning Prayer services and accused him of stealing jars of money.

The victim was then dragged to the back of the mosque and the men allegedly tried to cut off his hand with a 2-foot machete.

He was severely cut and taken to the hospital.

http://6abc.com/news/mosque-leader-accused-of-trying-to-cut-mans-hand-off/200723/

Daniyel
07-19-2014, 12:51 PM
It is known some of the Arab (majority to Muslims of course) laws are brutal, with few of them I agree (1-3 laws only) but they don't understand they are not living in their countries so why the fuck they are doing so.

jafar00
07-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Vigilante justice is also illegal in Islam. I hope the full force of the law comes down on these "two mosque leaders" (whatever that means).

jimnyc
07-19-2014, 06:51 PM
Vigilante justice is also illegal in Islam. I hope the full force of the law comes down on these "two mosque leaders" (whatever that means).

And yet in another thread you and "freepalestine" agreed about the cheering of Palestinians to Hamas bombs, because they were likely avenging those killed, as if that would somehow make it ok. If you agree with the "cause" - then you back the terrorists and make excuses for them.

jafar00
07-19-2014, 10:56 PM
And yet in another thread you and "freepalestine" agreed about the cheering of Palestinians to Hamas bombs, because they were likely avenging those killed, as if that would somehow make it ok. If you agree with the "cause" - then you back the terrorists and make excuses for them.

Off topic. Anyway, wouldn't you cheer on anyone who was fighting back against an enemy that was killing you day after day?

NightTrain
07-20-2014, 01:07 AM
Off topic. Anyway, wouldn't you cheer on anyone who was fighting back against an enemy that was killing you day after day?

I was unaware you were being attacked daily! Australia is under attack?

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 03:48 AM
This is what I was about to say, Jews are under attack daily worldwide, not Palestinians, not Muslims, not Arabs in general, and you really think Jews are the one to blame? I mean, I heard people saying that everywhere there are Jews people hate them, but I never heard about any Jews riots anywhere in the world so Israel just drawing the fire for now, lets take Israel out of the equation and nobody would stand for those people, right now the equation is simple, where you find Muslims you find riots, India-Israel-US-Europe-Canada(CANADA!) everywhere in the world, against all other religions, and JDL never declared as a Terror organization, same about the Jewish Agency or any organization established by Jews except Lehi (which we both agree about, and that was 50 years ago)

jimnyc
07-20-2014, 06:27 AM

So YOU do cheer Hamas... FINALLY an admission. You cheer terrorists, as you think they are being vengeful, or avenging earlier deaths. And not a peep about their terror attacks.

Let me repeat that - you CHEER for terrorists.

Do you cheer for other terrorists? If Al Qaeda moved in and started cutting off heads of Israelis and performing suicide bombs, and they said they were only doing so to avenge killing day after day - then you would support Al Qaeda too, the scum who tried to bring America to it's knees. And NO, that is NOT a stretch, that's EXACTLY how I'm starting to see it from your eyes.

aboutime
07-20-2014, 02:19 PM

Jim. That's the HYPOCRISY I have been reminding jafar...still doesn't work for his propaganda.

jafar00
07-20-2014, 03:28 PM

I was talking to Jim, and he was talking about the Palestinians cheering on the Hamas rockets.

So YOU do cheer Hamas... FINALLY an admission. You cheer terrorists, as you think they are being vengeful, or avenging earlier deaths. And not a peep about their terror attacks.

I only approve of them acting in self defence. Israel broke the ceasefire on numerous occasions so Hamas are within their rights to fight back any way they can.

You have forgotten the decades long, illegal collective punishment of the Palestinians by Israel which is at the crux of the problem haven't you?

aboutime
07-20-2014, 03:38 PM
I was talking to Jim, and he was talking about the Palestinians cheering on the Hamas rockets.

I only approve of them acting in self defence. Israel broke the ceasefire on numerous occasions so Hamas are within their rights to fight back any way they can.

You have forgotten the decades long, illegal collective punishment of the Palestinians by Israel which is at the crux of the problem haven't you?

Thanks jafar. Thanks for proving...once again, and removing all doubt about how Literally Dumb you are.

As I have stated on many other occasions about you here on DP. You continue to prove...your lies, and propaganda...simply DO NOT WORK, for anyone but....YOU.