PDA

View Full Version : Sadly...

Abbey Marie
07-19-2014, 03:51 PM
http://wmbriggs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/latingreek.jpg

aboutime
07-19-2014, 03:57 PM
http://wmbriggs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/latingreek.jpg

Abbey. What's even worse, and terribly true is. How so many need someone else to read the ENTRY forms before they are accepted in college.
Far too many believe. The only qualifications they need is...How much beer they can CHUG, or drink before they pass-out, and never know about the ambulance ride to the hospital.

hjmick
07-19-2014, 05:13 PM
My dad is turning over in his urn...

He taught college English for many years.

gabosaurus
07-19-2014, 06:53 PM
I must have attended to the wrong college. Where I went, you needed to scored among the top five percent of so on the ACT, be in the top 10 percent of your class and pass an admissions test. Cal was more about differential equations than remedial English.

aboutime
07-19-2014, 07:05 PM
I must have attended to the wrong college. Where I went, you needed to scored among the top five percent of so on the ACT, be in the top 10 percent of your class and pass an admissions test. Cal was more about differential equations than remedial English.

Really? From the looks of how you try to impress us with your questionable, doubtful educational background. You should have demanded a return of whatever funds your parents paid for your Phony education.

gabosaurus
07-20-2014, 12:21 AM
Really? From the looks of how you try to impress us with your questionable, doubtful educational background. You should have demanded a return of whatever funds your parents paid for your Phony education.

My parents paid nothing for my education. I earned a four-year academic scholarship. They did help me pay for grad school, though.

aboutime
07-20-2014, 02:12 PM
My parents paid nothing for my education. I earned a four-year academic scholarship. They did help me pay for grad school, though.

So, when will all of us begin to see some viable, proof of your bragged-about four WASTED years?