PDA

View Full Version : "Peaceful Muslims" are not relevant to the discussion

darin
07-20-2014, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

Unsure why - my browser is having a lot of issues with the board - somebody embed this?

On Sept. 11 in the United States, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring America down to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3,000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Just write [video] and end it with [/video.] or IMG.

darin
07-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Just write [video] and end it with [/video.] or IMG.

I know how - but my browser was not showing it. In fact - I can't see the one you embedded. It's weird.

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 11:07 AM
I know how - but my browser was not showing it. In fact - I can't see the one you embedded. It's weird.
Try setting your browser to default setting I think it should work.

NightTrain
07-20-2014, 12:42 PM

Check your extensions in your browser and uncheck them one at a time and then refresh until you find it. I have one that screws with this board, as well: Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection, it comes with IObit Malware Fighter.

I see both your video and Daniyel's video embedded - but your first attempt didn't work.

fj1200
07-20-2014, 01:09 PM
"Peaceful Muslims" are not relevant to the discussion

Which discussion?

jafar00
07-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Which discussion?

The one where Israel is given a free pass to kill them.

Drummond
07-20-2014, 05:01 PM

????????????????????????????

... eh ?? :confused::confused:

Sorry, I'm not following. What does this have to do with the video I've just watched ?

Isn't your massive bias against Israel becoming a total obsession, Jafar ?

aboutime
07-20-2014, 05:07 PM

This is ALL jafar brings to DP....
http://icansayit.com/images/propaganda.jpg

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Jafar, once someone is plotting to kill you - no wait - he shot you few times but missed - will you wait for him to hit to know they are not your friends?

Perianne
07-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Peaceful Muslims is kinda like nice pit bulls. Yes, most of them are just fine, but the ones who aren't will kill you dead and enjoy it.

jafar00
07-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Jafar, once someone is plotting to kill you - no wait - he shot you few times but missed - will you wait for him to hit to know they are not your friends?

Daniyel, if I was in a warzone and someone shot at me and missed, he wouldn't get a chance for a second shot. I used to win shooting competitions when I was in the Army. I can hit my target up to 600m away with great accuracy. :)

aboutime
07-20-2014, 08:03 PM
Daniyel, if I was in a warzone and someone shot at me and missed, he wouldn't get a chance for a second shot. I used to win shooting competitions when I was in the Army. I can hit my target up to 600m away with great accuracy. :)

jafar. What does anything you just said above have to do with anything? Your excuses are running pretty thin.

Jeff
07-21-2014, 06:38 AM
Peaceful Muslims is kinda like nice pit bulls. Yes, most of them are just fine, but the ones who aren't will kill you dead and enjoy it.

Why put pit bulls down by comparing them to real animals :laugh:

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 06:43 AM
So I guess you agree 'protective edge' was necessary don't you?

darin
07-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Okay - got my browser updated and things are still shit - can barely type in the forms. Every 3rd keystroke produces nothing.

Jafar - the point of the woman is: You and other peaceful muslims do not matter - will not matter until you take up arms against the terrorists.

NightTrain
07-21-2014, 01:59 PM

Odd.

You said you were in the Royal Australian Navy.

jafar00
07-21-2014, 02:16 PM
So I guess you agree 'protective edge' was necessary don't you?

Except the "edge" is not protective. It is offensive.

Okay - got my browser updated and things are still shit - can barely type in the forms. Every 3rd keystroke produces nothing.

Jafar - the point of the woman is: You and other peaceful muslims do not matter - will not matter until you take up arms against the terrorists.

Did you forget about the FSA fighting Al Nusra/Isis in Syria?

Where do you suggest the rest get weapons and support? Certainly not from corrupt, Western backed Arab dictators.

Odd.

You said you were in the Royal Australian Navy.

I never said that. 11th/28th Battalion RWAR.

darin
07-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Did you forget about the FSA fighting Al Nusra/Isis in Syria?

Where do you suggest the rest get weapons and support? Certainly not from corrupt, Western backed Arab dictators.

Of course not - Isis, etc, is NOT muslims fighting terrorists; it's Iraq, etc, fighting for their right to exist. ISIS gets their weapons from dropped IQ Army folks, Iran, Russia, and black market. Probably some come from the US ATF/Justice Dept.

Drummond
07-21-2014, 05:22 PM

Interesting. Jafar, does it really not occur to you that what you describe here, FOR YOURSELF, is a close correlation for the Israeli outlook ?

Hamas are 'pleased' to try and create war zones of parts of Israel. Thanks to a certain lack of targeting accuracy, they DO sometimes 'shoot' their missiles and miss targets of preference. And Israel, I'm sure, would rather not give them a chance for further shots. So .. currently ... we see what Israel is doing to deal with the ongoing Hamas threat.

JUST AS YOU WOULD DO ... SO, NOW, IS ISRAEL. SEE THE SIMILARITIES ??

Or would you much prefer not to (silly question) ?? Because, if you did, you might have to sympathise with Israel.

And of course, 'THAT WOULD NEVER DO' .... EH, JAFAR ??

aboutime
07-21-2014, 05:50 PM
Interesting. Jafar, does it really not occur to you that what you describe here, FOR YOURSELF, is a close correlation for the Israeli outlook ?

Hamas are 'pleased' to try and create war zones of parts of Israel. Thanks to a certain lack of targeting accuracy, they DO sometimes 'shoot' their missiles and miss targets of preference. And Israel, I'm sure, would rather not give them a chance for further shots. So .. currently ... we see what Israel is doing to deal with the ongoing Hamas threat.

Or would you much prefer not to (silly question) ?? Because, if you did, you might have to sympathise with Israel.

Sir Drummond, and All who read this.

I am now convinced, after reading most of jafar's comedic posts here. And, based on his intentional disregard to the warnings by many of us here. That jafar has one, logical, obvious excuse.

He's high on CRACK.

jafar00
07-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Of course not - Isis, etc, is NOT muslims fighting terrorists; it's Iraq, etc, fighting for their right to exist. ISIS gets their weapons from dropped IQ Army folks, Iran, Russia, and black market. Probably some come from the US ATF/Justice Dept.

I was talking about Syria. In Iraq, some Shia formed a militia but it wasn't enough and the Sunni minority are powerless except in Kurdish regions where they are pretty much looking after themselves.

You completely forgot the fact that in this latest conflict, Israel fired the first shots.

NightTrain
07-21-2014, 08:35 PM
You completely forgot the fact that in this latest conflict, Israel fired the first shots.

Wrong again.

Provide your sources so we may enjoy another good laugh.

jafar00
07-21-2014, 10:32 PM
Wrong again.

Provide your sources so we may enjoy another good laugh.

Starting from http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/23/15382148-israeli-forces-kill-gaza-man-despite-cease-fire

NightTrain
07-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Starting from http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/23/15382148-israeli-forces-kill-gaza-man-despite-cease-fire

November 23rd, 2012.

You're really reaching, aren't you? See, it's hard to provide proof when the facts are not on your side.

Try again.

Jeff
07-22-2014, 12:04 AM
November 23rd, 2012.

You're really reaching, aren't you? See, it's hard to provide proof when the facts are not on your side.

Try again.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Honestly I wasn't going to even check his source but seriously 2012, too funny !!!!

jafar00
07-22-2014, 07:02 AM
November 23rd, 2012.

Try again.

Just pointing out who broke the last cease fire first. They have done on numerous occasions, then when Hamas let off a rocket in retaliation, they went to the media crying about the rockets.

Jeff
07-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Just pointing out who broke the last cease fire first. They have done on numerous occasions, then when Hamas let off a rocket in retaliation, they went to the media crying about the rockets.

:laugh: jafar you are hilarious, you really want to talk about being fair, you have been shown a million different articles videos ect... showing what these animals do that you support and now when they are about to get what they have coming you are posting like a mad man trying to get people to feel bad for the poor terrorist :laugh: jafar I would say more than 3/4 of the world ( non muslim of course ) would be happy to pull the trigger on these animals, so maybe the innocent folks that hamas is hiding around should of done that before it escalated to this, but they didn't so enjoy the fireworks !!!

jimnyc
07-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Watching the world, talking with friends, reading the internet... I am slowly finding out that when push comes to shove, Muslim comes to Jew - "peaceful Muslims" will support terrorists.

NightTrain
07-22-2014, 10:10 AM

That particular cease-fire wasn't broken at all by Israel. There was a palestinian in a "no man's land" area and he wasn't supposed to be there, so he was shot.

But we aren't talking about that one, are we?

Back to your original claim :

You completely forgot the fact that in this latest conflict, Israel fired the first shots.It should be very easy to find this information.

You made the statement, now back it up.