PDA

View Full Version : Proof - IDF Publishes Video of Hamas Shooting from within Homes

jimnyc
07-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Of course this will be denied, and excuses made for terrorists who put civilians in harms way, but what else is new. They want to fight this war from behind walls that have citizens back there too. They are still getting killed but unfortunately Hamas has decided to take innocent people with them. Hopefully the body count of Hamas and other terrorists will increase and the innocent people will be taken out of harms way.

The big question is, when all is said and done, will "new" Hamas take over? Will the people continue to embrace terrorists to speak for them and lead them?

---

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rfbjO2WznEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 08:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxtdXeLxwmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-WryT5Szzw

jimnyc
07-21-2014, 09:31 AM
The endless videos of Hamas terrorists and how they operate was already well documented, Daniyel. But now with the IDF infiltrating, once again we are seeing much more close up video of how they operate behind the scenes coming out. Of course you can expect it to be denied, that its only "propaganda from the zionists", the rest of the world sees it for what it is. And if someone here defines you as a terrorist for being associated with the IDF, I would just ignore it, and consider the source of accusations. Muslims calling ANYONE terrorists while ignoring the majority of them amongst their ranks, is laughable. When Hamas is getting their asses handed to them like the roaches they are, suddenly the support for them is intensified and becomes more public from many in the Islamic world. And that's how easy they get radicalized. Muslims around the world will embrace a terror group, so long as they agree with the cause at hand.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2014, 10:19 AM
Islam must be considered as a whole! It has in the past is about to be reunited under a great Caliphate and then it will work as whole unbroken unit. Right now they primarily use the American muslims to point to when too much heat is put on them about the savagery and murdering ways! Yet only our Power, Rule of Law, Constitution and Military keep them in check here and even that is fading at a very rapid rate!
Islam is cancer on all of mankind.. Great to finally see all this splashed across the board here but over three years ago myself and only two others ever attempted to point this stuff out with any regularity and strong conviction. Now it is so evident because its been ramped up worldwide with recent actions but even three years ago there was over 3 heavy decades to reference to se what was coming a Islam moves in increments based upon the level of power it reaches at each stage.
Before their guy--Obama scum is out look for a very major action by them. And most likely Obama's support, hidden stolen billions and aid will be behind it all. Obama and crew have already stolen many tens of billions and it was taken for a cause/ crusade-based upon political ambitions as well as allied support for Islam.
He serves two masters and neither master ever wishes any good for this nation! Fact!!-Tyr

jafar00
07-21-2014, 02:21 PM
So, where do you expect them to fight from in an urban war zone against invading troops? From an open area out of the city away from the invaders, or from one of many abandoned residences. I'm sure Israeli troops are doing the same as they have done in the past, except they do it whether the house is occupied or not.

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 02:34 PM
So, where do you expect them to fight from in an urban war zone against invading troops? From an open area out of the city away from the invaders, or from one of many abandoned residences. I'm sure Israeli troops are doing the same as they have done in the past, except they do it whether the house is occupied or not.

They try to win political war with media&military assaults, they began their offense from within civilians instead of evacuating them first, but so it was up to them to choose the early front, for now north Gaza is urban war zone but they still launching from southern areas to Israel.
I don't think launching rockets really serve the goal of 'protecting' the Gazans, and that's precisely my point - They don't give a damn.

Kathianne
07-21-2014, 02:49 PM
The Palestinians choose to make war in civilian areas, indeed basically making 'peaceful Muslims' their captives. Well, those peaceful Muslims voted in Hamas, have shown little tendency towards change. Thus they find themselves in the same place as the residents of Dresden, years ago.

No, the civilians don't want to make war, but they support those that do. Thus innocent isn't the word.

jafar00
07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
The Palestinians choose to make war in civilian areas, indeed basically making 'peaceful Muslims' their captives. Well, those peaceful Muslims voted in Hamas, have shown little tendency towards change. Thus they find themselves in the same place as the residents of Dresden, years ago.

No, the civilians don't want to make war, but they support those that do. Thus innocent isn't the word.

Have you seen a map of the Gaza strip? Where do you suggest they fight?

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 08:46 PM
This is whats wrong with your view Jafar, they shouldn't fight.
I bet you won't shoot from inside your home on the neighbors while your family inside your house knowing they posses F16I jets no matter how cruel and mean they are, you just won't start a fight at all cost knowingly they will retaliate with deadly force..and here is the exceptional - Hamas like I said dozen times - don't give a shit about the Pallys

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2014, 09:00 PM
I bet you won't shoot from inside your home on the neighbors while your family inside your house knowing they posses F16I jets no matter how cruel and mean they are, you just won't start a fight at all cost knowingly they will retaliate with deadly force..and here is the exceptional - Hamas like I said dozen times - don't give a shit about the Pallys

They put the --"cause"-- ahead of the lives of all the citizens! So I do not care if all the citizens perish! The damn citizens know their nature, their goals and their tactics so they get exactly what they so foolishly voted for!
Now Jafar and others cry like babies about it as --do they!
It is like the wolves crying because the sheep are resting on a tall hill that they must then climb to slay them..
The Pali's cry because Israel will not just lay down and take it until all Jews are utterly destroyed! It is not only insane but childish as hell to boot IMHO!-Tyr

jafar00
07-21-2014, 10:08 PM

So you're saying that if you were invaded by an Army that wants to kill you, that you should just sit down and wait to be killed without trying to defend yourself?

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 11:08 PM
So you're saying that if you were invaded by an Army that wants to kill you, that you should just sit down and wait to be killed without trying to defend yourself?
Nobody invaded Gaza for years, but again, why are they fighting instead of running for their lives? (and I'm talking about Hamas right now)

Jeff
07-21-2014, 11:44 PM
How funny, the poor folks have to fight in civilian areas, well hell they shouldn't of started it and they wouldn't have to worry about it would they jafar

All this BS you are trying to sell us isn't even funny any longer, I hope that Israel wipes the Gaza strip clean, yes I feel for the innocents but enough is enough. jafar I have said all along if you peaceful muslims would stand up against the terrorist, well no sense in even finishing because you have shown us who you side with, you are no better than any of the terrorist, at least they are willing to die for their cause ( no matter how stupid of one ) you on the other hand have played the game on both sides and now when the sheot hits the fan your true colors come out !! :terror:

jimnyc
07-22-2014, 07:14 AM

Wait a minute...

You are ALWAYS claiming that they NEVER shoot rockets and shit from civilian held areas, homes, hospitals....

But now you'll defend them with "where do you suggest they fight". Well - where do YOU suggest they are hiding and shooting these rockets from? Can't have it both ways while you defend the way of terrorism.

NightTrain
07-22-2014, 10:59 AM

That's what every nation on earth will do, numbnuts.

The government is responsible to protect it's citizens from foreign enemies trying to kill them.

If New Zealand started shelling Sydney, do you think Australia would be out of line by counter-attacking?

Assuming the New Zealanders weren't muslims, of course. Otherwise, I already know what your answer would be.

aboutime
07-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Wait a minute...

You are ALWAYS claiming that they NEVER shoot rockets and shit from civilian held areas, homes, hospitals....

But now you'll defend them with "where do you suggest they fight". Well - where do YOU suggest they are hiding and shooting these rockets from? Can't have it both ways while you defend the way of terrorism.

jafar. How will you talk, or type with that FOOT in your mouth?

jafar00
07-22-2014, 08:07 PM
Proof - IOF shooting from within Palestinian homes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIVlZ2y3fFQ

Pot, Kettle, Black?

jimnyc
07-23-2014, 06:47 AM

Pot, Kettle, Black?

The video title states it is Hamas shooting at a "zionist soldier"?

NightTrain
07-23-2014, 10:34 AM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Checkmate!

jafar00
07-23-2014, 02:27 PM

Israeli Occupation Forces are the Zionists derp.

NightTrain
07-23-2014, 02:33 PM

Yes, but you posted a video showing Hamas firing out of palestinian homes, smart one.

Nicely done.

Maybe you finally are starting to wake up and think for yourself, since you posted video evidence of Hamas using civilians and their homes as cannon fodder. Attaboy, Jafar.

jimnyc
07-23-2014, 02:43 PM

The title of the video states it's Hamas shooting the RPG.

aboutime
07-23-2014, 02:47 PM

And YOU, jafar. Are now the resident DP, Propagandist, Hamas Supporting Asshole many of us know you to be.

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 07:51 AM

Pot, Kettle, Black?

The title of the video states it's Hamas shooting the RPG.

I see Tyr Jafar left the thread due to the embarrassment of shouting unchecked facts which turned out to be false from the rooftops.

Pot, Kettle Black?