PDA

View Full Version : LOL! "I'm Sorry!"

Kathianne
07-21-2014, 02:16 PM
http://youtu.be/eV8k2cpAptU

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 02:43 PM
"Time to grow up son! Here hold this- let me introduce the PLAYSTATION!" -(Brian Griffin voice?).

Kathianne
07-21-2014, 02:46 PM
"Time to grow up son! Here hold this- let me introduce the PLAYSTATION!" -(Brian Griffin voice?).
LOL! It's a girl! ;)

Go to youtube to see the comments, pretty cool.

When I was a kids, beagles were common, haven't seen one in quite awhile. Then again, we had a very neurotic and loving Cocker Spaniel and I've not seen one of those in ages.

Taffy totally would have done something like this!

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 02:56 PM
LOL! It's a girl! ;)

When I was a kids, beagles were common, haven't seen one in quite awhile. Then again, we had a very neurotic and loving Cocker Spaniel and I've not seen one of those in ages.

I think its awesome having a dog, mines called Troop -White Wolf- like 8 years old.
And about the baby, I'm pretty bad at this..But I just noticed I'm damn blind because she's wearing pink :laugh:
Tomboy I think, the PS Controller? :laugh:

red state
07-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Kathianne, Beagles were VERY popular where I was growing up back in the 70's and 80's. In fact, part of my job when I got home from school was to feed and water 50+ Beagles of varying ages. You see, dad raised prized Beagles and folks came from as far South as Tallahassee, FL and as far North as (ALMOST) where Jim lives. Not sure about West of the Mississippi but I recall a guy coming as far as SC on the East side of the great river.

Popularity dwindled as the need for these beautiful dogs dwindled. More and more folks banned folks from hunting on their land and the growing deer population hurt rabbit hunting tremendously. they were very sweet dogs and I remember crying my eyes out over the loss of one of our better dogs (whom dad had given me).

At any rate, thanks for sending. My wife got a huge kick out of it (as well as my middle daughter and eldest son).

LOL! It's a girl! ;)

SassyLady
07-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Our neighbor has one .. swear to God he sounds like he's dying when he locks onto something to bray about.