PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

Perianne
07-21-2014, 08:19 PM
My husband was a strong, strapping man, six feet tall, 210 pounds of muscle, afraid of nothing. The smallest of life attacked his pancreas, caused it to rupture, and set up peritonitis. He died within two weeks from the onset of illness.

I was suddenly alone in the world. He had been my companion and father of my daughter. In the weeks and months following his death, my bestest guy friend was a strong shoulder to cry on. With time, we got closer and closer and eventually fell in love. We are going to get married on Friday (July 25)!

NightTrain
07-21-2014, 08:28 PM
Congratulations!

I wish you a lifetime of marital bliss with your man.

(pssst : we love back rubs)

Kathianne
07-21-2014, 08:40 PM
My husband was a strong, strapping man, six feet tall, 210 pounds of muscle, afraid of nothing. The smallest of life attacked his pancreas, caused it to rupture, and set up peritonitis. He died within two weeks from the onset of illness.

I was suddenly alone in the world. He had been my companion and father of my daughter. In the weeks and months following his death, my bestest guy friend was a strong shoulder to cry on. With time, we got closer and closer and eventually fell in love. We are going to get married on Friday (July 25)!

Much happiness.

Gaffer
07-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Congratulations. May you have many happy years together.

Daniyel
07-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Congratulations,
I'm glad you found a relief, It's not easy to lose a friend and I can't imagine the hell you crossed, may you always be happy together :)

Perianne
07-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Thank you everyone. I am excited and just wanted to tell someone!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2014, 09:20 PM

Huge congrats on this wonderful blessing you have received!!!
I wish that you guys have a long and wonderful life together!!
Surely, he is a good and a very lucky guy too!-Tyr

Abbey Marie
07-21-2014, 11:52 PM
I cannot imagine what you went through, but congratulations on finding love twice in your lifetime!

Jeff
07-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Congrats to you both, I wish y'all a lifetime of happiness !!!

And yes we love back rubs but dang NT it is almost their wedding night, we also love , well you got the idea :laugh:

Are Y'all going any where special after the ceremony ?

I am heading to a friends wedding the Saturday, weddings are fun and this one is a Biker wedding so it ought to be a lot of fun !!

SassyLady
07-22-2014, 12:53 AM
I cannot imagine what you went through, but congratulations on finding love twice in your lifetime!

I second that emotion!!!

:drums5:

aboutime
07-22-2014, 03:44 PM
I too, cannot imagine losing the Love of My life after our 45 years together.

May God bless both of you with all of the Love you both need, and share.

Life is too short, and passes all too quickly.

Hope the 25th is one of your Happiest Days.