PDA

View Full Version : Not enough to do, Jim? :P

KitchenKitten99
07-22-2014, 08:12 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6237&stc=1

:laugh: :2up::laugh2:

jimnyc
07-22-2014, 08:29 AM
I don't think anyone else was really online. I poured my morning coffee and went down the line replying. It may have been longer than 10 posts too! Not my fault though, if you fuckers would all post more often, then mine wouldn't show consecutively! :coffee:

NightTrain
07-22-2014, 10:30 AM
I don't think anyone else was really online. I poured my morning coffee and went down the line replying. It may have been longer than 10 posts too! Not my fault though, if you fuckers would all post more often, then mine wouldn't show consecutively! :coffee:

You're usually up at 3 AM replying, Alaska Time.

No way in hell I'm going to be up at that time, and if I am, I won't be in any condition to be posting!

tailfins
07-22-2014, 01:07 PM

You can partially blame Abouttime. He resents anybody who carefully studies a topic or knows more than he does. And there's no reason for it. He dumbs down the board. I'm as conservative as any of you. My anti-feminism is too strong for most of you to stomach. Take your pick: Do you want Jerry Springer or carefully thought out and well-researched posts? I'm not going away, but if you want higher quality posts, do some quality control. Any idiot can run around yelling "I hate Muslims", "Liberals Suck", "Down With Democrats". Where do you want me to throw the ball: Reach for the stars or aim for the gutter? Take your pick.

aboutime
07-22-2014, 02:15 PM
You can partially blame Abouttime. He resents anybody who carefully studies a topic or knows more than he does. And there's no reason for it. He dumbs down the board. I'm as conservative as any of you. My anti-feminism is too strong for most of you to stomach. Take your pick: Do you want Jerry Springer or carefully thought out and well-researched posts? I'm not going away, but if you want higher quality posts, do some quality control. Any idiot can run around yelling "I hate Muslims", "Liberals Suck", "Down With Democrats". Where do you want me to throw the ball: Reach for the stars or aim for the gutter? Take your pick.

tailfins. Obviously. Since you are so free with your accusations. We only need to visit, and aim for that gutter you referred to in order to find YOUR LEVEL.

jimnyc
07-22-2014, 04:14 PM
You're usually up at 3 AM replying, Alaska Time.

No way in hell I'm going to be up at that time, and if I am, I won't be in any condition to be posting!

Oh yeah, time differences. Well, SOMEONE should be up when I'm up! I think usually Jeff is on by then, fucker. And Kath was on early a lot, but now moved another time zone over. We need more members from the east coast.

SassyLady
07-23-2014, 02:12 AM
Well, when Jim gets up he probably sees the same image with my name all they way down the line. I seem to be the one that is still up at 6:00 am EST.

At least Jim is interested enough in the majority of the topics here to reply. I like a man who isn't afraid to talk about what's on his mind.

Go get 'em Jim!

jimnyc
07-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Well, when Jim gets up he probably sees the same image with my name all they way down the line. I seem to be the one that is still up at 6:00 am EST.

At least Jim is interested enough in the majority of the topics here to reply. I like a man who isn't afraid to talk about what's on his mind.

Go get 'em Jim!

Well, let's face facts, we are a tiny board in comparison to so many others. I think we have a very solid foundation of friends here that have known one another for so long, but it's a fairly small group. I've seen the "10x in a row list" at the top filled by you, myself, RSR, aboutime, Tyr.... It's not too awfully hard to find a time that no one else posts for 20-30 minutes, which is about tops what it takes me to make that many posts.

But as for me, I'm defective and too honest. Not only will I fill the board up with my passionate points of view on so many subjects, I also hit streaks where I share too much information and tend to blabber. The good news with that is that with that blabbering, will eventually come a time where I do the opposite, and crawl into my shell and go quiet for awhile.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2014, 11:28 AM
I wish more people would post a lot. WTG, Jim. :cool: