PDA

View Full Version : Hamas leader calls for humanitarian truce in Gaza

hjmick
07-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Humanitarian truce? Why? Because the last one worked so well? Because you honored the last one and can be trusted? Fuck you.

Drive them into the sea, I say, and end it once and for all.

DOHA, July 23 (Reuters) - Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal called on Wednesday for a temporary truce to allow humanitarian relief into Gaza, but said his group would keep fighting against an Israeli offensive and would not agree to a more lasting ceasefire without full negotiation of terms.

"We are very interested to have a humanitarian truce as we did last Thursday. We need the calm for a few hours to evacuate the wounded and assist in the relief... This means a real truce backed by a real relief programme offered to the people of Gaza," he said at a news conference in Qatar.

Hamas leader calls for humanitarian truce in Gaza (http://news.msn.com/world/hamas-leader-calls-for-humanitarian-truce-in-gaza)

The difference between the two parties here? We would expect Israel to honor a truce while none of us are surprised when, not if, when, Hamas doesn't.

Fuck 'em. You can't negotiate with terrorists. Ever.

NightTrain
07-23-2014, 07:32 PM
This means only one thing : Israel has the terrorists on the ropes and they need time to maneuver and resupply.

aboutime
07-23-2014, 07:55 PM
If you check back over the past years with Hamas, and Hezbollah. Whenever they request a TRUCE of any kind like this one. They need time to Re-arm, or Wait for outside assistance from other Israel hating sources.

But, as we also know. Obama, and Kerry will both EAT THIS UP, almost like bragging about Killing OBL.

Kerry is looking for a NOBEL PRIZE...he won't be able to THROW over the White House fence with his Phony PURPLE HEARTS.

http://icansayit.com/images/kerrypurple.jpg

Daniyel
07-23-2014, 08:33 PM
“Our demands for a truce are legitimate,” Mashaal said. “We have presented them to Qatar, Turkey, Egypt and the Palestinian Authority. Today we rejected an initiative that called for a ceasefire that would be followed by negotiations. Everyone wanted us to accept a ceasefire and then negotiate for our rights; we reject this and we reject it again today.”

This is the Jewish Press perspective which pretty much sums mine. (http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/khaled-mashaal-says-israel-must-disarm-for-peace/2014/07/24/)

I tried to look for the entire speech with no success so far, once its up I'll post it here.
Each news report what fits them, I stick with Foreign M Lieberman calling Israel to assassinate Masha'al once and for all.

aboutime
07-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Whenever HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, or PALESTINIANS...with a touch of jafar say the words TRUCE, or PEACE.

The World now knows...those words mean nothing but....MORE OF THE SAME LIES AHEAD.

Jeff
07-24-2014, 02:22 PM
They had there chance for a Truce, time to annihilate then. If ya don't the rockets will start flying into Israel within 6 months and they will do it all over again, time for Hamas ( and the folks that cheered them on ) to pay the fiddler !!!