PDA

View Full Version : IAF targets Wafa hospital after attacks committed from within

jimnyc
07-24-2014, 07:02 AM
What a surprise, terrorists hiding in hospitals to try and prevent attacks. Guess what, scumbags? You're now dead! :laugh2:

---

Hamas has turned Wafa Hospital into a command center and a rocket-launching site. Hamas has fired at Israel and at IDF forces from the hospital. As a result, the IDF repeatedly conveyed warnings to the hospital staff and urged civilians to leave the area. Hamas continued firing from the hospital. In response, the IDF targeted specific sites and terrorists within the hospital grounds. Secondary explosions can be seen, confirming IDF intellgience about the site.The international law forces us to protect our citizens and soldiers and stop the attacks and rockets
-IDF Spokesman

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d0dcb409ae79" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaffer
07-24-2014, 07:35 AM
The secondary explosions are the telling factor here. That's not bed pans and gurneys blowing up. Any sick or injured inside were set up to be murdered by the wonderful, kind hearted hamas.

On the humorous side. When I first heard of this I thought they said hamas was shooting from the Waffle House and I thought, damn Waffle House sure gets around. Need to wear my hearing aids more often.

aboutime
07-24-2014, 01:40 PM
The secondary explosions are the telling factor here. That's not bed pans and gurneys blowing up. Any sick or injured inside were set up to be murdered by the wonderful, kind hearted hamas.

On the humorous side. When I first heard of this I thought they said hamas was shooting from the Waffle House and I thought, damn Waffle House sure gets around. Need to wear my hearing aids more often.

Gaffer. We all know what took place. So now. I'm waiting for jafar to arrive, and once again declare that Israel intentionally killed the sick, and injured...in an empty Hospital....But he won't say anything about HAMAS being in the building. HIDING LIKE THE COWARDS THEY ALL ARE.

What do you have to say jafar? Are you looking in your propaganda 101 Hamas guide for excuses now?

Jeff
07-24-2014, 02:34 PM

This is why Israel and all normal countries and any Allies Israel has ought to get together and do away with Hamas, take no prisoners just wipe them off the face of the earth !!!

Our fearless leader ought to be helping, but instead he is on Vacation once again, that is 140 days on vacation for those counting. We where attacked by this kind of Vermin and Israel has them all but defeated, we need to be supporting Israel now not mooching off the tax payers ( hell he has plenty more time to do that ) but that would be what a real President does. :rolleyes:

Heck I will take it one step further, once Hamas is gone all the countries that should be helping should then move onto the next scum and wipe them out, yes if we just wipe them out then we won't wind up arguing over the poor conditions they must live is :rolleyes: which truth be told are better than anything they have ever seen. This is just my Opinion and it may not be feasible at all but it is the way to rid the world of this scum !!