PDA

View Full Version : Upholding the law is Un-American

jimnyc
07-24-2014, 08:05 AM
So says La Raza CEO. And I reply to her - go fuck yourself. I couldn't care less if every single vote from the illegal community and their supporters is lost. What I care about is the law, and America. This woman needs to STFU.

---

La Raza President and CEO Janet Murguia said it sickened her to hear Americans against illegal immigration chanting "USA! USA!" at protests around the country.

Singling out the Murrieta demonstrators during her keynote address at La Raza's annual conference in Los Angeles on Monday, Murguia accused them of having "cloaked their hatred in patriotism" by shouting "'USA! USA!' again and again."

"It made me angry," she said. "In fact, I was outraged."

Murguia demanded that the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants who are currently here receive amnesty and said the road to the White House for Republicans goes through the Latino community and La Raza. She also said Republicans who want to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program or do not want to pass comprehensive amnesty legislation will not get Hispanic votes. And she repeatedly claimed that protesting illegal immigration was "un-American."

"What we saw in Murrieta is not patriotism," she asserted. "It is ugly, divisive, and yet another low in a debate I thought could not get much lower."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/23/La-Raza-CEO-USA-USA-Chants-Made-Me-Angry

Daniyel
07-24-2014, 08:30 AM
Oh please she is welcome to leave anytime she like by plane, feet, ship, illegally, swimming suit, or whatever...dealing with bullshit under threat makes me sick, and I'm not losing it, I'm always calm and cold minded, but it expose the true nature of people and I can't stand hypocrisy. :bang3:

jimnyc
07-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Oh please she is welcome to leave anytime she like by plane, feet, ship, illegally, swimming suit, or whatever...dealing with bullshit under threat makes me sick, and I'm not losing it, I'm always calm and cold minded, but it expose the true nature of people and I can't stand hypocrisy. :bang3:

The illegals here in the USA are becoming more and more defiant. They literally protest and laugh about being here illegally, and no one does anything about it. They are able to get licenses, jobs & even a shitload of free money from our government - which me and others are actually paying.

The one subject they never want to discuss is breaking the law. It's always about their "rights". I say - you don't get those rights unless here 100% legally. Unfortunately, they won't let me make any decisions!

Gaffer
07-24-2014, 09:19 AM
These are the US version of palistanians. They just haven't started lobbing rockets yet.

Daniyel
07-24-2014, 09:32 AM
The illegals here in the USA are becoming more and more defiant. They literally protest and laugh about being here illegally, and no one does anything about it. They are able to get licenses, jobs & even a shitload of free money from our government - which me and others are actually paying.

The one subject they never want to discuss is breaking the law. It's always about their "rights". I say - you don't get those rights unless here 100% legally. Unfortunately, they won't let me make any decisions!
During the last elections in Israel, the African (Sudanese/Eritrean) immigrants came into Israel for what they called war-shelter/asylum (instead of going to Egypt as the law permits) - which of course they came for work.
They settled mostly in south Tel-Aviv and turned the life into nightmare since they can't find a job, they are illegal to hire, so where do they get the money from? along with other bad habits since Sudan is not a merry utopia..however the "North Tel-Aviv neighbors" what we call the "bubble" - are mostly leftists start making noise about human rights and everything, the right wing "radical" party I voted for 'Power to Israel' made a great campaign that shut them all up, they gathered like 30 illegal aliens and bought them swimming suits and tickets to a pricey country club in north Tel-Aviv.
You can pretty much see for yourself the reaction, they were completely shocked, they didn't allowed them to enter which is forbidden by law, eventually they allowed them and all the customers complained to the camera but could say why they are not allowed.
Past Knesset Member Michael Ben-Ari said "stop violating human rights, its disrespectful.." and stuff like "why they can't in? because they are niggers?" just to piss them more off :laugh:
I know you can't understand the Hebrew but you can pretty much see what I mean..
You guys should consider that in America :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulJAEKAXeA