PDA

View Full Version : Russia firing artillery into Ukraine

Gaffer
07-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Listening to FOX as I was reading and they reported Russian artillery is being fired at Ukrainian forces. They reported the state department made this statement a short time ago. Let me repeat that the STATE DEPARTMENT made the statement.

It's starting to come out that the "separatists" are russian soldiers and special forces. DUH.

Vlad the Impaler is cranking up the pressure and preparing to move into the Ukraine. Welcome to the Cold War part 2.

How's that Chamberlain Doctrine working out? Vlad has two more years to take an consolidate territory.

Where's that russian propagandist sasha?

aboutime
07-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Betcha....Putin denies he knows anything about it. But, after talking with Obama.

Both easily BLAME BUSH!:laugh:

Jeff
07-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Seems like I and many others predicted with such a weak president we would see the world go backwards !!

jimnyc
07-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Listening to FOX as I was reading and they reported Russian artillery is being fired at Ukrainian forces. They reported the state department made this statement a short time ago. Let me repeat that the STATE DEPARTMENT made the statement.

It's starting to come out that the "separatists" are russian soldiers and special forces. DUH.

Vlad the Impaler is cranking up the pressure and preparing to move into the Ukraine. Welcome to the Cold War part 2.

How's that Chamberlain Doctrine working out? Vlad has two more years to take an consolidate territory.

Where's that russian propagandist sasha?

Obama administration: Russia firing artillery at Ukraine military targets

Obama administration officials said Thursday that Russia is firing artillery from its own territory into Ukraine to hit Ukrainian military sites, pointing to escalating Russian involvement in the deadly conflict.

"This clearly is a military escalation," Pentagon spokesman Col. Steve Warren said, adding there is no question that Russian military -- as opposed to Russia-backed separatists -- are firing the shots.

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf first made the accusation during a press briefing earlier Thursday. She also claimed Moscow is boosting its military shipments to pro-Russian separatists.

"We have new evidence that the Russians intend to deliver heavier and more powerful multiple rocket launchers to separatist forces in Ukraine and have evidence that Russia is firing artillery from within Russian to attack Ukrainian military positions," Harf told reporters.

She said the evidence derived from "human intelligence information" but declined to elaborate, saying it would compromise sources and methods of intelligence collection.

The Pentagon, though, confirmed her account, and said Russia has been firing artillery for several days now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/24/obama-administration-russia-firing-artillery-at-ukraine-military-targets/

jafar00
07-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Israel bombs and invades Palestine = OK
Russia bombs and invades Ukraine = Not OK

Make up your minds what is and isn't OK!

aboutime
07-24-2014, 04:14 PM

jafar. When will all of us get to celebrate your 3rd birthday?

I have six grandchildren who proudly have IQ's so much higher than yours. You'd need a HAMAS LADDER to reach them.

jimnyc
07-24-2014, 04:15 PM

Is Ukraine a terrorist organization? Did the Ukranian people vote in terrorists? They aren't animals like the leaders in Gaza.

Gaffer
07-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Israel is bombing and invading gaza. Because the animals of hamas attacked and continue to attack Israel.

Russia is bombing and invading Ukraine because they want the territory and intend to take it.

Apples and oranges here. Try again.