My books and toys
I am not scared of you
I am stronger than you
I am a word and my voice…….
is higher than yours

darin
07-25-2014, 05:59 AM
Message from Israel:

Hey Arabs in Palestine! Stop FUCKING KILLING OUR PEOPLE and we will stop defending ourselves by blasting your shit-holes into oblivion!

The end.

jimnyc
07-25-2014, 06:41 AM
Tell the miniature propagandists to speak to their terrorist leaders. Or do they not know that? They are probably lead to believe they are heroes, right around the same time that Mickey Mouse tells them how bad the Jews are.

jafar00
07-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Message from Israel:

Hey Arabs in Palestine! Stop FUCKING KILLING OUR PEOPLE and we will stop defending ourselves by blasting your shit-holes into oblivion!

The end.

Hey Israel, stop the targeted assassinations, the bombings, the kidnappings, the deliberate murder of innocent civilians and the oppression, blockades and walls that make life as a Palestinian a daily source of misery and the Palestinians will stop defending themselves.

jimnyc
07-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey Israel, stop the targeted assassinations, the bombings, the kidnappings, the deliberate murder of innocent civilians and the oppression, blockades and walls that make life as a Palestinian a daily source of misery and the Palestinians will stop defending themselves.

Your brethren are getting their asses handed to them - AGAIN. 66 years changes nothing when you're an animal.

NightTrain
07-25-2014, 03:01 PM

Bullshit.

Show us ONE time that Israel acted without provocation.

Can't do it, can you? That's right, you can't. Because they're in the right and your terrorists are dead wrong - literally. Fuck with the bull, you get the horn.

jimnyc
07-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Fuck with the bull, you get the horn.

The bull has the cockroaches down and on the run!

---

Report: Hamas Morale Collapsing, Terrorists Flee IDF

In an otherwise excellent article on the Hamas terror tunnel network in Gaza, the Jerusalem Post buries the lede. An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldier in the field told the Post that while Hamas fighters offered fierce resistance when the ground operation began, now Hamas operatives are fleeing, abandoning their positions, leaving behind weapons and other material that the IDF is using to expand its assault on the terror group.

The source added that in recent days, a recognizable wave of demoralization has washed over Hamas's combat battalions. "They simply escape, leaving behind weapons and suicide bomb vests that were laid out for battle. This morning we stormed a position, and they just weren't there. I don't see a determined enemy. We have encountered stronger pockets of fighting in the past. But now, I would not give them a high grade for fighting spirit."

Using further eyewitness reports, the article describes how Hamas has integrated the tunnel network into the civilian infrastructure of Gaza, constructing entrances in homes and even mosques. "I have not entered one civilian home that did not have weapons, suicide belts, or booby traps in it," the source told the Post, stressing the lengths to which the IDF goes to protect innocent civilians caught in the crossfire, regardless.

The reports of a collapse in Hamas fighters' morale lends credence to other reports that Hamas leaders were considering a temporary truce suggested by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. The organization has insisted in the past on making a ceasefire conditional on the removal of the international blockade of Gaza, which exists to prevent Hamas from importing weapons and materials to build its terror network even further than it has.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/25/Report-Hamas-Morale-Collapsing-Terrorists-Flee-Israeli-Commandos

NightTrain
07-25-2014, 03:13 PM
They're probably scared shitless after being introduced to our Sniper Bomb made of DIME. That baby is an awesome piece of hardware and they're getting eradicated without the usual collateral damage. They're getting snuffed without that Kitten Factory next door getting blown up, so the PR factor is a lot less than usual.

That's why we're seeing so many feeble attempts at civilian deaths that were staged.

I know Jafar keeps looking for this palestinian, but has yet to locate him :
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6249&stc=1

aboutime
07-25-2014, 03:30 PM
How about this one?

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/hamas-used-cease-fire-to-execute-suspected-collaborators/

This is what HAMAS needs Cease Fire's for???

Drummond
07-25-2014, 04:07 PM

Hey, Hamas terrorist scum. Stop trying to convert Israeli territorial areas into a nuclear wasteland !!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10958381/Israel-air-strikes-on-Gaza-Hamas-video-shows-rocket-strikes-on-Israeli-nuclear-facility.html

Footage released by Hamas on Thursday purports to show "locally made" rockets being fired towards Tel Aviv and Haifa in northern Israel. They also released video which they claimed show rockets being launched towards Dimona, site of Israel's main nuclear facility.

If there's anything to 'like' in any of this, Jafar, it is that you're exposed as being very different to the 'man of peace' you once tried to portray yourself to be, in this forum. Your support for Hamas has been total, unwavering .. now that events have tested you, we know the truth of you.

Where are the pleas from you that Hamas renounces violence ? That it verifiably disarms ? Because if it DID that, this would comprehensively solve ALL of this. No more children dying .. on either side.

No, Jafar. Your bloodlust is being revealed in your efforts to be a loyal Hamas mouthpiece. You are disseminating material Hamas would be proud to see you advertise to the world.

There will come a time, Jafar, whenever it happens, that these hostilities cease. When that happens .. your need to be a Hamas propaganda stooge will evaporate.

But we will all know the truth. YOU ARE A TERRORIST SUPPORTER. Your 'reputation' as anything else is smashed beyond repair.

jafar00
07-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Bullshit.

Show us ONE time that Israel acted without provocation.

Can't do it, can you? That's right, you can't. Because they're in the right and your terrorists are dead wrong - literally. Fuck with the bull, you get the horn.

1948 onwards....

They're probably scared shitless after being introduced to our Sniper Bomb made of DIME. That baby is an awesome piece of hardware and they're getting eradicated without the usual collateral damage. They're getting snuffed without that Kitten Factory next door getting blown up, so the PR factor is a lot less than usual.

It's illegal to use DIME and White Phosphorous weapons against civilians. A war crime. How can you support it?

Where are the pleas from you that Hamas renounces violence ? That it verifiably disarms ? Because if it DID that, this would comprehensively solve ALL of this. No more children dying .. on either side.

Hamas have made clear their demands for a ceasefire. One where Israel honours what they agree to and actually cease fire during a cease fire. That being..

Agree to a ceasefire
Stop targeted assassinations during a ceasefire
Stop missile and artillery attacks during a ceasefire
Lift the illegal siege on Gaza during a ceasefire
Stop the general oppression of the Palestinian people during a ceasefire

So far, ceasefire agreements with Israel have been one sided.

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Hamas have made clear their demands for a ceasefire.

The Islamic Terrorists are getting the shit kicked out of them, they do not get to dictate terms. I say LET THEM keep turning down agreements and let them keep dying.

jafar00
07-27-2014, 08:14 AM
The Islamic Terrorists are getting the shit kicked out of them, they do not get to dictate terms. I say LET THEM keep turning down agreements and let them keep dying.

Do you expect the Palestinians just to lay down and be oppressed and murdered? Do they not have the right to try and defend themselves?

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Do you expect the Palestinians just to lay down and be oppressed and murdered? Do they not have the right to try and defend themselves?

Then let them continue to defend themselves. Do you think just because Israel is more powerful they should lay down?

I say let them keep fighting, I'm rather enjoying watching the terrorists die and run!

NightTrain
07-27-2014, 10:51 AM
1948 onwards....

Excellent. Let's see an example.

It's illegal to use DIME and White Phosphorous weapons against civilians. A war crime. How can you support it?

They're not using DIME or White Phosphorus against civilians.

Let's see your backup on this accusation, too.

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Excellent. Let's see an example.

Every example will actually be when Israel responded to the roaches on the opposite side - regardless of the actual recorded history. They're making history now, Muslims I mean, by committing violence in just about every single Islamic country and showing the entire world how they act and respond.

NightTrain
07-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Every example will actually be when Israel responded to the roaches on the opposite side - regardless of the actual recorded history. They're making history now, Muslims I mean, by committing violence in just about every single Islamic country and showing the entire world how they act and respond.

Yep.

He'll be unable to provide an example because those weapons were used to take out Hamas in every single case.

It's fun watching him squirm and then bail, though. Pretty easy stuff to predict when the facts are not on his side.

It's all building to the "Jafar's Greatest Hits" thread illustrating where he is cornered and flees after asserting his asinine statements.

aboutime
07-27-2014, 01:09 PM

jafar. MOST OF US WOULD HAPPILY AGREE WITH YOU IF.....Those Palestinians were smart enough to DEFEND THEMSELVES from ​HAMAS.

(an honest quote from aboutime)