PDA

View Full Version : Phony soldier gets called out

gabosaurus
07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Thought some of you vets might enjoy this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SQCK7jgXWQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
07-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Wouldn't normally agree with you gabby. But this guy is really a joke. The two guys talking to him were able to tell...right away.
Some of the comments instantly used the RACE CARD.
And there's a good reason. This guy in uniform is just doing what Obama does everyday. PRETEND.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2014, 01:04 PM
Thought some of you vets might enjoy this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SQCK7jgXWQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Was his name Conhog????
The one that I kept trying to expose here so long ago.. :laugh:
I still get a kick out of how many that chump had fooled here.. -Tyr

red state
07-26-2014, 01:10 PM
That scum (CON) hog never had me fooled (as with a few other lingering ones here who claim that they are NOT liberals). The proof is in evident (unless you are a blind lemming as most ALL liberals are).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2014, 01:27 PM
That scum (CON) hog never had me fooled (as with a few other lingering ones here who claim that they are NOT liberals). The proof is in evident (unless you are a blind lemming as most ALL liberals are).
Stay cool bro'. Keep your eyes open, your powder dry and your weapons handy.
Very likely we are not long before the SHTF.....
Could easily be a year or even less way. Something very ,very big will happen before the traitorous maggot in charge now leaves office!
You can count on that and it'll not be good for us!!!

Got to run , too many duties , so little time!
By the way, keep a blade or two sharp as well, ammo is running low and likely soon will be outlawed in this nation.. All it takes is bastard's Executive Order and the libs scum will nut all over themselves in orgasmic joy about it....Don't ever doubt anything that ffin' traitorous bastard may do!--Tyr

red state
07-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Yeah....watch your top notch!

aboutime
07-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Just an additional thought here. Most all of us here who once wore a uniform know. The idiot in the video was instantly proven to be a phony. Merely by the combined, excessive Medal/Ribbons displayed, and BOTH ARMS????

http://icansayit.com/images/armyuniform.jpg
Note the size of the Hashmarks on lower sleeve.

I suspect that man was wearing the New Obama, Black Panther Poll Guard, Watcher Uniform.

How dumb can some people get?

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 04:39 PM
For all us civilians, can someone post recognizable reasons that gave the imposter away? I would like to know, as I see dubious "veterans" and "soldiers" every day.
Yes, I know you all dislike liberals, Obama, etc, but there is no reason to work that into every reply. We all know how you stand.

aboutime
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
For all us civilians, can someone post recognizable reasons that gave the imposter away? I would like to know, as I see dubious "veterans" and "soldiers" every day.
Yes, I know you all dislike liberals, Obama, etc, but there is no reason to work that into every reply. We all know how you stand.

gabby. If you dislike hearing the truth from an actual veteran. That's your problem. Not Mine, or Ours.

You want actual information gabby. Try this, http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r670_1.pdf

Gaffer
07-26-2014, 05:51 PM
First thing that gave him away. Sunglasses. Those are not military issue, they are I be cool glasses.

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 07:07 PM
gabby. If you dislike hearing the truth from an actual veteran. That's your problem. Not Mine, or Ours.

You want actual information gabby. Try this, http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r670_1.pdf

Are you an actual veteran? I thought you were in the Navy. :p

As for the "actually information," I would prefer it to be more simplified than this.

jimnyc
07-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Are you an actual veteran? I thought you were in the Navy. :p

As for the "actually information," I would prefer it to be more simplified than this.

Each branch will have their own uniforms, designations, badges, medals. They will all have their own rules and regulations regarding what is worn, how and when. Some military guys will know this as a way of life, and will therefore catch the valor crooks when they screw up and dress like a true soldier wouldn't. And then they will likely give themselves away 100% with their responses to the real soldiers confronting them. It's not always just being busted using the uniform incorrectly, sometimes just their stories don't make sense and give them away. The soldiers WILL know the more complex version that AT linked to, and the every day joe likely won't.

Only fellow veterans have earned the right to mess with one another over what branch they served in.

Jeff
07-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Just an additional thought here. Most all of us here who once wore a uniform know. The idiot in the video was instantly proven to be a phony. Merely by the combined, excessive Medal/Ribbons displayed, and BOTH ARMS????

http://icansayit.com/images/armyuniform.jpg
Note the size of the Hashmarks on lower sleeve.

I suspect that man was wearing the New Obama, Black Panther Poll Guard, Watcher Uniform.

How dumb can some people get?

Each branch will have their own uniforms, designations, badges, medals. They will all have their own rules and regulations regarding what is worn, how and when. Some military guys will know this as a way of life, and will therefore catch the valor crooks when they screw up and dress like a true soldier wouldn't. And then they will likely give themselves away 100% with their responses to the real soldiers confronting them. It's not always just being busted using the uniform incorrectly, sometimes just their stories don't make sense and give them away. The soldiers WILL know the more complex version that AT linked to, and the every day joe likely won't.

Only fellow veterans have earned the right to mess with one another over what branch they served in.

Jim I think AT did give a example those of us that have never served would understand easily enough .

aboutime
07-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Jim I think AT did give a example those of us that have never served would understand easily enough .

Thanks Jeff. And some wonder why I bother to offer a link, or an honest opinion.
Sadly. Seeing gabby's ignorant response. It only tends to verify..for me. How really terrible, and despicable our Education system is, from Kindergarten to College grads.

Kinda explains why our nation is in such rotten shape.

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 09:56 PM

I understood what AT posted. It's the 69-page PDF file that I didn't want to wade through in order to determine what makes a fake soldier look out of line. I figured it could explained a bit more simply.

I'm too rebellious to follow the rules of proper society. :carryon:

Jeff
07-26-2014, 10:15 PM
I understood what AT posted. It's the 69-page PDF file that I didn't want to wade through in order to determine what makes a fake soldier look out of line. I figured it could explained a bit more simply.

Post #7 he typed out reasons why !!

aboutime
07-27-2014, 02:58 PM

As General Tommy Franks so famously spoke,..."STAY STUPID!"

Looks like even the youngest, least educated soldier is smarter that gabby. Able to read, and understand what that PDF file said.

So. I will happily repeat it to gabby. "STAY STUPID".
Know-it-all's generally lose in the end. Ignore rules, violate laws, pretend they are smart.

CSM
07-28-2014, 06:58 AM
First thing I noticed is that the idiot is wearing officer infantry branch insignia while wearing enlisted rank (Sergeant Majors, while nearly a god, are still enlisted personnel). Next, the mix of medals and ribbons is clearly a no-no, regardless of rank. Unit citation over the right pocket is off center, ribbons are not in the correct order and neither are the medals. Stripes on the sleeves are from the old dress blues frock and indicate 15 years of service. His beret is askew as well. All in all, no Sergeant Major would EVER be caught in uniform like that. Heck, no real soldier would ever be allowed to walk around like that. This particular person is clearly some clown who got his mitts on an old officers dress blues uniform and haphazardly slapped a bunch of medals on it.

But, hey, maybe the guy is legit .... LOL!!!!

jimnyc
07-28-2014, 07:22 AM
First thing I noticed is that the idiot is wearing officer infantry branch insignia while wearing enlisted rank (Sergeant Majors, while nearly a god, are still enlisted personnel). Next, the mix of medals and ribbons is clearly a no-no, regardless of rank. Unit citation over the right pocket is off center, ribbons are not in the correct order and neither are the medals. Stripes on the sleeves are from the old dress blues frock and indicate 15 years of service. His beret is askew as well. All in all, no Sergeant Major would EVER be caught in uniform like that. Heck, no real soldier would ever be allowed to walk around like that. This particular person is clearly some clown who got his mitts on an old officers dress blues uniform and haphazardly slapped a bunch of medals on it.

But, hey, maybe the guy is legit .... LOL!!!!

Wow, they needed you there! You just convinced me much more than the other guys did. Such a shame that people try to steal honor like that.

CSM
07-28-2014, 07:31 AM
Wow, they needed you there! You just convinced me much more than the other guys did. Such a shame that people try to steal honor like that.

Heh, the conversation was a hoot, too. The guy did not know which medals he was wearing, where he earned them and what they meant. No sergeant major would not be able to state which Army Regulation (AR) covers the proper wear of the uniform (one of the first things any E-9 is taught to enforce). I was laughing during the whole clip.

I don't know about honor, but I have no idea how anyone would think they could pull off a charade like that among real soldiers UNLESS they were very, very clever scam artists.

jimnyc
07-28-2014, 07:33 AM
Heh, the conversation was a hoot, too. The guy did not know which medals he was wearing, where he earned them and what they meant. No sergeant major would not be able to state which Army Regulation (AR) covers the proper wear of the uniform (one of the first things any E-9 is taught to enforce). I was laughing during the whole clip.

I don't know about honor, but I have no idea how anyone would think they could pull off a charade like that among real soldiers UNLESS they were very, very clever scam artists.

When he said he was an MP as well, but his ID and card and such were in his car.... I figured if he was for real, he would have retrieved them and gave the other guys a real beating or at least a verbal lashing. His unwillingness to go along made me suspicious.

CSM
07-28-2014, 07:48 AM
When he said he was an MP as well, but his ID and card and such were in his car.... I figured if he was for real, he would have retrieved them and gave the other guys a real beating or at least a verbal lashing. His unwillingness to go along made me suspicious.

If he were an MP, he would have been wearing Military Police branch insignia (crossed flintlock pistols). The guy knew a bit of jargon but he didn't know much else. Guys like that are only worthy of scorn.

darin
07-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Sloppiness is the give-away.

Best way to ID a fake - study them.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?page_id=30655

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2014, 11:03 PM

No need to try to defend the worthless bastard every time one of us speaks the truth about the damn lying traitor. If so upset by the truth being told about him then feel free to ignore my posts . I will not mind at all. I'll speak the damn truth about that damn traitor or else die trying.Tyr