PDA

View Full Version : Only minutes away when seconds count...

red state
07-25-2014, 08:01 PM
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/160638-doctor-disobeyed-gun-free-zone/

Doctor Ignored His Hospital’s ‘Gun Free Zone’ Rules And Saved Lives Because Of It.
THIS DOCTOR BROKE THE LAW by following the Constitution!!!Liberals ask: "Who needs a gun at a Hospital when we have a tax paid for police force?" Answer: REAL AMERICANS who believes in their AMERICAN right......cuz when seconds count, cops are minutes (sometimes MANY minutes away"! Liberals say we are paranoid but once again, here's where a paranoid doctor saved the day!!!!

A mental health patient attempted to commit a mass shooting at a Pennsylvania hospital today, but a pistol packing "gun nut" doctor put a stop to it. Only 1 dead and 2 hurt in another Gun Free Zone. The doctor will probably lose his job and find it hard to get another one unless he moves to a red State but at least he gets to keep his life...and those he saved gets to keep theirs.

This is why I conceal carry where ever I go (even church) but I have been much more lax in this practice. I truly believe that the 2nd Amendment is my conceal carry permit. In fact, I was driving home from one of my favorite restaurants (SHRIMP BOAT CAFE) when my wife received an alert from her smart phone. I found this somewhat interesting as the restaurant I had just had some GREAT shrimp proudly displays a GUN OWNERS WELCOME!!! I wonder how many anti-gun Hospital workers, if they had to live the incident over again, would have still wanted that doctor to leave his EVIL gun at home? Better yet: I wonder how many of liberals would / will demand that the police arrest this PATRIOT?!

I just hope he isn't fired as the principle in Pearl, MS was for saving lives with his gun and holding the perp till the cops arrived.

red state
07-25-2014, 08:04 PM
When Guns are outlawed.....only outlaws will have them!!!! What idiotic person can't understand this!?

Jeff
07-25-2014, 08:22 PM
When Guns are outlawed.....only outlaws will have them!!!! What idiotic person can't understand this!?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6250&stc=1

red state
07-25-2014, 08:25 PM
WILL BE?! Heck....they are pretty much outlawed now (at least certain laws for certain items). I AM AN OUTLAW now in most puke's eyes and you know what..............That is just fine with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geyoxeifk0

Jeff
07-25-2014, 08:28 PM
WILL BE?! Heck....they are pretty much outlawed now (at least certain laws for certain items). I AM AN OUTLAW now in most puke's eyes and you know what..............That is just fine with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geyoxeifk0

In many folks eyes I have always been some sort of Outlaw, whether it was my profession or my hobbies, and you know what I kind of like the title !!!

It means I am not one of these stuffed suites yes men , I will take the title of Outlaw all day long over the latter.

red state
07-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Pencil Pushing/pencil necks!

"....Tell all those pencil pushers, better get out of my way....GiMMe back my bullets!!!"

red state
07-25-2014, 08:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZz4p8r-NI

Don't tread on me! Any you can't tread on us as long as we have what our Constitution allows. Yet, we've allowed so much of this be taken away from us. It is truly sad that we've been silent............just like our not hearing much at all about B.O. banning the press so that we wouldn't (possibly) hear Buzz and the other REAL Americans tell B.O. what a disgrace it is that AMERICA has to call on Russian to get to the space station.

The left has destroyed so much......I only hope they will NEVER destroy the spirit of REAL Americans!!!

Live FREE or DIE trying.

red state
07-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Tyr, this is a good one for the trolls here who ask what we are doing to make a difference. Well, we support each other, we contribute and we STAND firm that we will not be disarmed. We VOTE to ensure that the RIGHT candidates assist us in defeating these liberal scum who would make us defenseless against their tyranny and the muSLUMS that THEY support. This is why the liberal scum troll the forums, try to stifle freedom of speech and ask stupid questions (as if we do nothing in making a stand). WE are the last line of defense and we will be fighting long after MS13 or the muSLUM scum have beheaded the liberal cowards who have invited their fellow enemies of Freedom within our borders.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Tyr, this is a good one for the trolls here who ask what we are doing to make a difference. Well, we support each other, we contribute and we STAND firm that we will not be disarmed. We VOTE to ensure that the RIGHT candidates assist us in defeating these liberal scum who would make us defenseless against their tyranny and the muSLUMS that THEY support. This is why the liberal scum troll the forums, try to stifle freedom of speech and ask stupid questions (as if we do nothing in making a stand). WE are the last line of defense and we will be fighting long after MS13 or the muSLUM scum have beheaded the liberal cowards who have invited their fellow enemies of Freedom within our borders.

As a young man I was considered an outlaw type. Not for my love of guns but for my attitude, my job(bouncer) and my always being ready to kick ass instead of talking! I had no damn time for bullshit talking back then. When somebody--had it coming---, come hell or high water they got it , not a damn speech! Now much older the ATTITUDE STILL REMAINS, the spirit is strong and I am now an outlaw for standing for patriotism , Constitution, Rule of law and my love of guns!!
Know what I say about that>>>????
FFKK ALL THOSE BASTARDS, didn't I just say my attitude still remains?
A mistake for any man to ever doubt me... Fact..

Redstate, you've known me since long ago on the old forum.
Have I ever abandoned any of my principles?

I am sure that like you I am ready to die defending my freedom , my family , my country. Short of it IS--FFKK Obama and the damn horse he rode in on!-Tyr

red state
07-26-2014, 01:31 PM
All true and that is why we are so hated. You can't back someone into a corner (debate wise) when they stand strong on values and conviction. The LEFT change with the wind and at every whim which is why they are so easily proven wrong. Another factor is in their being total oblivious to common sense or the spirit that made AMERICA what is was before they started destroying it. Yes, I have never known you to change and I've seldom (very seldom) known you to be wrong. Another difference between cowards and men of character such as you is in admitting to being wrong when and ONLY when you have proven to be wrong. The left believe they are always right and when they are proven wrong, they switch strategy and for for the name-calling and stifling of the opposition. With an ability to STAND behind TRUTH (or even a GUN) they get extremely discouraged.