PDA

View Full Version : When Burying a Terrorist, You Might Want to Remove the Suicide Vest First

Jeff
07-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Notice how these animals are all cheering.

It’s hard to understand why terrorists think things like this are a good thing.

Are they uneducated? Just savages? Sadly no. The thing that liberals don’t get about Muslims is that they are just evil.
The only way to deal with evil is to destroy it. There is no negotiating with it. There is no reasoning with it. Only stopping evil.

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/burying-terrorist-might-want-remove-suicide-vest-first/

red state
07-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Same could be said of liberals. I lump the die hard ones all in the same boat. Some liberals and muSLUMS are reachable but it is only when they turn from being SCUM to the brighter/righter side of things.

jafar00
07-27-2014, 07:39 AM
It was a terrorist attack on a funeral. Most likely a shell from Assad like the cameraman is shouting about.

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Awesome idea, take out a cockroach - then ensuing celebration reels in many more of the insects, then take them out too! Kudos to whoever thought of the idea! :)

Daniyel
07-27-2014, 07:54 AM
It was a terrorist attack on a funeral. Most likely a shell from Assad like the cameraman is shouting about.
The cameraman wasn't shouting anything except "Allah Wacbar" and based on the explosion sound, only the belt exploded..
Judging by the flags it was the Republic of Iraq.

aboutime
07-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Notice how these animals are all cheering.

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/burying-terrorist-might-want-remove-suicide-vest-first/

Jeff. HOW CAN YOU BURY A TERRORIST WHO...BLEW THEMSELVES UP...INTO MANY, MANY PIECES?:laugh:

Jeff
07-27-2014, 08:49 PM
Jeff. HOW CAN YOU BURY A TERRORIST WHO...BLEW THEMSELVES UP...INTO MANY, MANY PIECES?:laugh:

Why Bother the dogs have to eat :laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
07-27-2014, 09:00 PM

caskets themselves do not lead to secondary explosions. Nor do hospitals, schools, etc.

Jeff
07-28-2014, 02:25 AM

Yes everyone is lying again, only you know what is happening, jafar when you support terrorism ( as you do ) no one takes you serious, if you remember it wasn't long ago that I stood up for you but you have shown your true colors. Remember one thing if you are a terrorist or if you support terrorism you are our/my enemy, and you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, at the very least you support terrorism !!!

So continue to lie, and by that I mean open your mouth, your credibility is all gone !!