PDA

View Full Version : Kid shoots an RPG on the beach

jimnyc
07-26-2014, 08:19 AM
THIS is likely the type of thing that happened to that kid in Palestine. This is Lebanon, but shows the mind of the typical Muslim, thinking it's ok to let a child shoot an RPG

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=9aec61e5a2ca" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff
07-26-2014, 08:47 AM
Idiot's

These people have no regards for life, but then want to cry when someone is about to take there's.

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 11:10 AM
If that kid lived in the US, he would merely be exercising his Second Amendment rights to be armed.

jimnyc
07-26-2014, 11:18 AM
If that kid lived in the US, he would merely be exercising his Second Amendment rights to be armed.

And I would support that right! But America isn't a warzone, like the history in Lebanon, Syria, Israel and a few other places. And I WOULDN'T support the kids right to do so on a beach, where a slip and shooting in the wrong direction can kill innocents.

Btw, a lot of military grade weapons, if not all of them, cannot be purchased or bought by the public. In some cases certain things can be purchased by permit. While this CHILD shot one ON A BEACH - do you see kids shooting RPG's here?

red state
07-26-2014, 02:24 PM
Jim, to the ignorant left......everything we shoot is the equivalent of an RPG. They don't care what it is.....they want it ALL taken from us and they don't know the difference between those who intend to harm or kill and those who responsibly fire at the range (a safe range with a public facility or private land. The liberals say that we need to keep our religion in the church or at home and our guns locked away in a hard to reach closet or drawer but they want us to PUBLICLY honor homosexuals and other perverts that are a danger to children. We know that they would not stop with our only being allowed to worship PRIVATELY within home or church because they send their brown shirts to sit in and try to dictate what we do there as well. They know no boundaries and would have no borders to control our sovereignty because they are the enemy from within that our founders warned us about.

Of the countless times that members here have posted sensible accounts of why guns are not the problem, the left still prefer to be ignorant with intent to make us as defenseless as they are. Get over it, already. You don't like guns.....FINE but don't dictate what I like or dislike. I am not supportive of candidate that forces everyone to arm themselves so why would they support a candidate that goes against our Constitution. Answer: because they are STUPID, ENVIOUS, Anti-American, EVIL or all of these combined.

I truly don't know why anyone would even bother to reply to their stupidity.....let them stay ignorant if they choose to do so. You made a good point though.....even if your reply was over the head of that stupid heph-a-lump. Teacher; my eye!!!!!

red state
07-26-2014, 02:28 PM
THIS is likely the type of thing that happened to that kid in Palestine. This is Lebanon, but shows the mind of the typical Muslim, thinking it's ok to let a child shoot an RPG

Wow! why did you have to say that......you are just asking for some fart to log on in response to that (which I totally believe is now a good explanation as to what PROBABLY happened to that allegedly dead kid on jaFART's 'contribution' the other day.

aboutime
07-26-2014, 03:53 PM
HAMAS has ended the truce, or cease-fire by shooting more rockets into Israel.

And Obama/Kerry still need to be scolding Israel?

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Anyone can buy an RPG (or other such weapon) on the internet and pick it up, can they not?

A friend of my brother-in-law has an M4A1 (I believe that is the name of it). Bought it from a banger.

aboutime
07-26-2014, 05:40 PM
Anyone can buy an RPG (or other such weapon) on the internet and pick it up, can they not?

A friend of my brother-in-law has an M4A1 (I believe that is the name of it). Bought it from a banger.

NO.

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 07:02 PM
NO.

No? You are violating my Second Amendment rights!

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=rpg

jimnyc
07-26-2014, 07:05 PM

Read the descriptions on them - they don't work. They are filed down and made to where they no longer work in order to be sold. Most are replicas though. What you won't see on that page is working RPG's.

Jeff
07-26-2014, 07:15 PM

No you can't legally buy RPG's off the net, so if someone is they aren't exercising the 2nd amendment right they are breaking the law, as for your brother in laws friend buying a M4A1 from a Banger, I am pretty sure it wasn't a legal sale so again he is not exercising his 2nd amendment right, and the gun you speak of I am sure can be sold with the right permits, it is nothing like a RPG

This is a M4A1 carbine

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6251&stc=1As you can see they look nothing a like, so the average person that knows nothing about guns certainly wouldn't try and compare the two.

aboutime
07-26-2014, 08:12 PM

gabby. You are violating your own 2nd amendment rights by not exercising them on yourself.

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 10:13 PM
as for your brother in laws friend buying a M4A1 from a Banger, I am pretty sure it wasn't a legal sale so again he is not exercising his 2nd amendment right, and the gun you speak of I am sure can be sold with the right permits...

I am pretty sure it was not a legal sale. I doubt gang members bother with permits and other such legalities.
My question is, if the Second Amendment allows you to possess firearms, why bother limiting what firearms you can own? If I want an M4A1 to defend my home, shouldn't I have a right to own one?

Jeff
07-26-2014, 10:19 PM
I am pretty sure it was not a legal sale. I doubt gang members bother with permits and other such legalities.
My question is, if the Second Amendment allows you to possess firearms, why bother limiting what firearms you can own? If I want an M4A1 to defend my home, shouldn't I have a right to own one?

Because it is the law :dunno:

Gabby I guess you are seeing that the libs are losing quickly there original argument so now you will go here, no one is asking to be above the law, just with in the law.

And so you know you can buy a lot of different types of guns with the right permits and money, yes some of these permits take forever to come through and are very expensive, as far as I RPG I don't think so.

jafar00
07-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Of course American kids never fire big weapons either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJrdr8hQyw

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 07:38 AM

LEGAL weapons and under a controlled environment. Not teaching kids with illegal weapons. Do you understand the difference?

Daniyel
07-27-2014, 07:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJrdr8hQyw

Consider the security measures taken I don't think you can actually compare.. every kid has a costume of policemen or something else carrying guns and swords and what else, but not every kid - specially in America - turn out to be suicide bomber or taught to hate other and "hate" is a friendly word.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6253&stc=1

jimnyc
07-27-2014, 07:44 AM
Consider the security measures taken I don't think you can actually compare.. every kid has a costume of policemen or something else carrying guns and swords and what else, but not every kid - specially in America - turn out to be suicide bomber or taught to hate other and "hate" is a friendly word.

No point in showing him how terrorists teach the kids to strap bombs to themselves, as those guys from Palestine are the VERY guys he supports. Those kids are just fine learning to be terrorists, as they are only going to avenge earlier deaths!

red state
07-27-2014, 10:17 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6253&stc=1

SAY! DOESN'T THAT KID HAVE A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE TO THE KID ON THE BEACH?! WOW!!! I WONDER IF THE PHOTO ABOVE WAS ON THAT VERY BEACH?! SHAME THAT THE KID IS EXPOSED TO SUCH HATRED AND A BIGGER SHAME THAT real muSLUMS DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT PRAISE THEIR CRESCENT MOON god WHEN THE ONES AMONG THEM STRIKE THE INNOCENT OF THE WORLD.

red state
07-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Because it is the law :dunno:

Gabby I guess you are seeing that the libs are losing quickly there original argument so now you will go here, no one is asking to be above the law, just with in the law.

And so you know you can buy a lot of different types of guns with the right permits and money, yes some of these permits take forever to come through and are very expensive, as far as I RPG I don't think so.

Jeff and Gabby have legitimate points and I agree with both POINTS (although I realize that Gabby is 'fishing'). I believe that we do have the right to own a full functional tank if we so desire BUT this must coincide with respect and consideration to your neighbors. My point being.....there are laws that make perfect since here in the South that were not implemented a few years ago. They were introduced and passed as an effort of consideration to land owners.

Bear with me and you will see my point. You see, I bow hunt but others dog hunt (the use of dogs to track, chase and bay hogs, deer and other critters). The problem began when folks started having smaller and smaller tracks of land over the years through sales YET those that use dogs were continually all over the place. There have been many times that I've looked forward to a hunt only to get to my property and dogs have already pushed deer through. Sometimes this is OK but for a while it seemed that I couldn't get to my stand on ANY occasion without the peace and quiet being interrupted by the sound of hounds. The law in this case is a good one that now limits the use of dogs unless you have so may acres. This has worked quite well (although no law works perfectly). The same could be applied to guns and, to some degree, is applied. For instance, the NORTH has laws that prohibits rifle hunting and you can only hunt with a slug gun. This is because of the flat, treeless range that most of the North has. It is simply a safety feature and I'm inclined to agree with it.................except for the total ban of rifles for folks who have ample room to use them. In that case, the Northern laws are a bit over reaching.

At any rate, that is my take on what Jeff was possibly getting across and what Gabby was fishing for to get some sort of BITE cuz we all know her true feelings on AMERICA and our RIGHTFUL freedoms that she detests. I just wonder why her two cents and others like her never commented on my thread about the doctor breaking the rules of the hospital.........of course, Jeff is the only one with enough passion on subjects such as these to even touch on it. Thanks Jeff.....but I'll not bore this forum with threads of my own for quite a while and will simply put in my two cents on other folk's threads from time to time.

Everyone....have a fantastic Lord's Day!!!