PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Sassy!

jimnyc
07-26-2014, 09:52 AM
I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier. Best wishes to you and have an awesome day!!! :beer:

NightTrain
07-26-2014, 10:42 AM
Damn, you beat me to it!

Happy Birthday, SL! Hope your special day is wonderful.

red state
07-26-2014, 10:53 AM
AGAIN!!!!? Danged if it doesn't feel like she just had one........WOW! this has been a fast moving 12 months!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sassy!!!! I hope the next 30 will be as gracious as the first!

gabosaurus
07-26-2014, 11:04 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ztoSUhbNntQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2014, 01:08 PM
Happy birthday Sassy!!! So how does it feel being finally old enough to legally drink alcohol?-- ;)

aboutime
07-26-2014, 03:01 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/HAPPY.jpg

Jeff
07-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Happy Birthday Sassy, I hope you have a great day/night :cheerss:

Drummond
07-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Sorry if this is a bit late ... but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Kathianne
07-27-2014, 09:06 PM
I can't believe you had a birthday when my internet was down! Happy Belated Birthday, my good friend! I hope this is the very best year you have so far! I also hope you move closer to me and we can meet in RL!

SassyLady
07-27-2014, 11:36 PM
AGAIN!!!!? Danged if it doesn't feel like she just had one........WOW! this has been a fast moving 12 months!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sassy!!!! I hope the next 30 will be as gracious as the first!

You would be right Red! Somehow a rumor got out that my birthday was in February and I received many, many birthday wishes in February .... I accepted but let everyone know that they would have to send them out again in July (when my actual birthday is).

:dance:

Oh, and I hope I'm not around in 30 years! Especially, if the world keeps progressing as it is now.

Kathianne
07-27-2014, 11:37 PM
You would be right Red! Somehow a rumor got out that my birthday was in February and I received many, many birthday wishes in February .... I accepted but let everyone know that they would have to send them out again in July (when my actual birthday is).

Oh, and I hope I'm not around in 30 years! Especially, if the world keeps progressing as it is now.

I remember that! LOL!

SassyLady
07-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Happy birthday Sassy!!! So how does it feel being finally old enough to legally drink alcohol?-- ;)

This is too funny .... by the time I was old enough to "legally" drink alcohol, I had quit drinking! :laugh2:

SassyLady
07-27-2014, 11:53 PM
I can't believe you had a birthday when my internet was down! Happy Belated Birthday, my good friend! I hope this is the very best year you have so far! I also hope you move closer to me and we can meet in RL!

Thank for the birthday wishes!!!

BTW - My kids are camping in Sedona right now. Wherever they are, there's no cell phone service.

Hopefully, I'll be in AZ by end of 2015-16. I drive there when I visit so maybe I can stop at your place on the way there/back this year. I'll let you know when I have something planned.

red state
07-28-2014, 11:42 AM

Well, at least I'm still as sharp as I always was! HA! I knew that something was amiss or time was going by even faster than it has been in my older age. Thanks for clarifying!

KarlMarx
07-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Happy belated birthday! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rajzp9d9Mc4