PDA

View Full Version : More of Obama08's 'Rednecks' in Action

Hugh Lincoln
06-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Up in Milwaukee...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4025761044860262430&q=juneteenth+violence&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Funny, those necks all look BLACK to me... maybe that's because I'm such a darn racist.

In Syracuse...

http://news10now.com/content/all_news/central_new_york/?ArID=109912&SecID=86

Dilloduck
06-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Up in Milwaukee...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4025761044860262430&q=juneteenth+violence&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Funny, those necks all look BLACK to me... maybe that's because I'm such a darn racist.

In Syracuse...

Just wait until the Mexicans get done moving in on all "their territory".

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Its good the police were there in time. Would like to know who took that video and from where.

Obama will remain silent on this thread because he is too scared to admit he is wrong.

Trigg
06-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Its good the police were there in time. Would like to know who took that video and from where.

Obama will remain silent on this thread because he is too scared to admit he is wrong.

Probably a police helicopter, keeping an eye on the situation.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 09:37 PM
He does have a complete Secret Service detail.

Hugh Lincoln
06-20-2007, 09:40 PM
He does have a complete Secret Service detail.

I gotta get me one of those.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 09:41 PM

Well run for President then say your scared and afraid for your life and youll get one, oh wait your white, nevermind.

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Probably a police helicopter, keeping an eye on the situation.

Yeah, that could be it. Because it seemed quite high when they panned, yet they seemed not to move and yet can zero in fast.

Actually, I bet that is how the horses came around the corner so fast. I was thinking I hope this person is "calling" the cops.

tx

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah, that could be it. Because it seemed quite high when they panned, yet they seemed not to move and yet can zero in fast.

Actually, I bet that is how the horses came around the corner so fast. I was thinking I hope this person is "calling" the cops.

tx

It was probably a Secret Service aircraft.

Hugh Lincoln
06-20-2007, 09:57 PM
It's so funny to watch the end of that video and see how fast all the 'gangsta' blacks who had been acting so tough went scurrying when a few white police on horses came around the corner. It's like whites are the race of adults and blacks are the race of children.

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:59 PM
It was probably a Secret Service aircraft.

Uh, yeah, that is why it was filmed and posted TODAY on youtube

shattered
06-20-2007, 10:03 PM
That was Milwaukee's ghetto. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive between Center Street and Burleigh.

You *don't* walk down there unless you're fully armed.

And you *don't* walk down there at night.

Period.

Sitarro
06-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Up in Milwaukee...

In Syracuse...

I'm now working at a job that has a very large percentage of black guys and a few women, I get to sit in on a lot of their conversations and I have found out a number of interesting things that I didn't know. The lighter skinned blacks were talking about how dark they were getting having to work in the sun, I never thought about that and I asked them WTF. They said that they definitely burn in the sun, just not as bad as a pasty redheaded crackers:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

Many don't want to mess with dead bodies that get shipped in the cargo bins of the airlines. I was also told that they felt that white people train their dogs to hate blacks..... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

It has been quite an education. I get along with most everybody out there but there are some blacks and hispanics that obviously don't want to have anything to do with a white boy like me....I keep telling them that they can call me boy all they want, it doesn't hurt in the least.:laugh2::laugh2: I am amazed at how both blacks and hispanics, in general, pay more attention to skin color than any whites I know.

Hugh Lincoln
06-20-2007, 10:57 PM
I'm now working at a job that has a very large percentage of black guys and a few women, I get to sit in on a lot of their conversations and I have found out a number of interesting things that I didn't know. The lighter skinned blacks were talking about how dark they were getting having to work in the sun, I never thought about that and I asked them WTF. They said that they definitely burn in the sun, just not as bad as a pasty redheaded crackers:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

Many don't want to mess with dead bodies that get shipped in the cargo bins of the airlines. I was also told that they felt that white people train their dogs to hate blacks..... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

It has been quite an education. I get along with most everybody out there but there are some blacks and hispanics that obviously don't want to have anything to do with a white boy like me....I keep telling them that they can call me boy all they want, it doesn't hurt in the least.:laugh2::laugh2: I am amazed at how both blacks and hispanics, in general, pay more attention to skin color than any whites I know.

It's because, as minorities, they see how much it counts. We whites will pay closer attention to race when we become the minority, which we are in four states and D.C., and will be in the U.S. as a whole very soon. Right now we have the luxury of ignoring it.

Sitarro
06-20-2007, 11:00 PM
STOP DISCUSSING PRIVATE REP COMMENTS IN A PUBLIC FORUM - dmp

Yurt
06-20-2007, 11:13 PM
The lighter skinned blacks were talking about how dark they were getting having to work in the sun, I never thought about that and I asked them WTF. They said that they definitely burn in the sun, just not as bad as a pasty redheaded crackers:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

This is not unique to "blacks." All current skin tones who can get darker skin, don't like this. I have yet to meet anyone different.

I also do not believe it has anything to do with race. History. It has everything to do with history.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:20 PM
It's because, as minorities, they see how much it counts. We whites will pay closer attention to race when we become the minority, which we are in four states and D.C., and will be in the U.S. as a whole very soon. Right now we have the luxury of ignoring it.

Who cares if we are the minority. Our country is based on diversity. As long as they are here legally and are law abiding I dont have a problem with anyone.

Yurt
06-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Who cares if we are the minority. Our country is based on diversity. As long as they are here legally and are law abiding I dont have a problem with anyone.

You have no clue

Answer this:

200 million americans (that is about the WHITE population count) in this country, just up and left and said:

who cares

What say you?

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:36 PM
You have no clue

Answer this:

200 million americans (that is about the WHITE population count) in this country, just up and left and said:

who cares

What say you?

I'd say that will never happen.:laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:39 PM

You dont think that Presidential Candidates should get a Secret Service Detail? I sure as hell think they should get that or a DSS Detail, but they should have to pay for it out of thir campaign fund, not the taxpayers.

Yurt
06-21-2007, 12:07 AM
I'd say that will never happen.:laugh2:

ignorance..................

nice dodge buddy

nevadamedic
06-21-2007, 12:15 AM
ignorance..................

nice dodge buddy

Not dodge, you asked what I would say and I said it. It' true, it will never happen.

Yurt
06-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Not dodge, you asked what I would say and I said it. It' true, it will never happen.

It was a hypo, to imagine this country with no white people :)