PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Terror.

Daniyel
07-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Hello guys,
Here I'll give you a nice simulation to what Israel face on daily basis starting from today.
Many of you never hear about the amount of terror attacks made by terrorists in Israel - one of the smallest states in the world,
Please note I'm posting the major attempt foiled/succeed every day, many others are classified and will be exposed later, again once a day.

Today a Palestinian car reached Beitar Elit (a town nearby Jerusalem) checkpoint, The vehicle aroused suspicions of the border policemen at the checkpoint and they ordered it to pull over. The driver, a Palestinian male, balked, prompting a policeman to reach inside the vehicle to try to grab the keys. At this point, the driver sped up, with half the policeman's body still inside the vehicle. The policeman was able to point his weapon at the driver, who then halted the vehicle,An explosive device was found in the vehicle and was neutralized by sappers.
Source (http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=19067)

I Hope this would be the last post,
Danny.

aboutime
07-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Daniyel. I honestly believe you, and our Israeli friends would be very, very surprised at how much REAL SUPPORT, and LOVE...Many of us RACIST, HOME-GROWN TERRORISTS who call ourselves Americans (despite our unqualified government) who only pretends to support and Love you.

The World...at least the HONEST, CARING, SINCERE people of the world know. Israel is being SUCKERED, and ACCUSED...while much of the United Nations fully supports, and seems to agree with the JEWISH haters around the World.

Wish there was more I could do to help all of you SHOW the miserable, lying, selfish, haters who pretend they are YOUR VICTIMS.

I know I can't speak for ALL OF AMERICA. But please know. MANY OF US ARE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU.

(a quote from aboutime)

Drummond
07-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Hello guys,
Here I'll give you a nice simulation to what Israel face on daily basis starting from today.
Many of you never hear about the amount of terror attacks made by terrorists in Israel - one of the smallest states in the world,
Please note I'm posting the major attempt foiled/succeed every day, many others are classified and will be exposed later, again once a day.

Today a Palestinian car reached Beitar Elit (a town nearby Jerusalem) checkpoint, The vehicle aroused suspicions of the border policemen at the checkpoint and they ordered it to pull over. The driver, a Palestinian male, balked, prompting a policeman to reach inside the vehicle to try to grab the keys. At this point, the driver sped up, with half the policeman's body still inside the vehicle. The policeman was able to point his weapon at the driver, who then halted the vehicle,An explosive device was found in the vehicle and was neutralized by sappers.
Source (http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=19067)

Danny.

Thank you, Daniyel. I'm sure I speak for (at minimum) most of this forum when I say we have the utmost sympathy with what the Israeli people suffer. It's accounts such as this which offer us a proper perspective on what is faced on a daily basis.

Jafar has advertised himself, in the past, as a Muslim opposed to terrorism (... though of late we've been seeing another side of him, to say the very least !).

Here's a challenge to Jafar. Without equivocation or propagandising ... I invite you to indicate that you deplore what's described here.

Let's see if you can somehow bring yourself to do it, Jafar. Remember ... NO propagandising. Just, as a 'man of peace', clearly denounce and deplore acts of Islamic terrorism such as this. And all like it that the Hamas side has, or will, try in the future.

Daniyel
07-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Thank you both for your kind support.

I'm abstained from referring to the Operation in Gaza.

Today nearby few roads in Israel, mob threw rocks on passing cars, nobody injured thank God for the drivers awareness, Police forces arrested 3 suspects.

Danny.

jimnyc
07-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Thank you both for your kind support.

I'm abstained from referring to the Operation in Gaza.

Today nearby few roads in Israel, mob threw rocks on passing cars, nobody injured thank God for the drivers awareness, Police forces arrested 3 suspects.

Danny.

The animals are celebrating Eid by committing as much violence as possible and restocking the local houses with rockets. Hamas screws up and has rockets land on a hospital AND on a BEACH coincidentally, and they quickly blame Israel.

Daniyel
07-29-2014, 05:38 PM
And the casualties are just another trophy for Hamas.

Today we had few clashes between the police and rock/firebomb throwing mob nearby Arab/Palestinian residents, the police arrested 2 suspects near Kfar Kassem - no injuries.

Danny.

Drummond
07-29-2014, 06:41 PM
And the casualties are just another trophy for Hamas.

Today we had few clashes between the police and rock/firebomb throwing mob nearby Arab/Palestinian residents, the police arrested 2 suspects near Kfar Kassem - no injuries.

Danny.

Stay safe, Daniyel. My best to you and yours, and all under threat in your vicinity.