PDA

View Full Version : What Palestinians think of America

jimnyc
07-29-2014, 08:09 AM
This is what some support - and this isn't even the terrorists! I wish I could send this video to every terrorist and every citizen who applauded there. Give out candy likes it's a holiday. Animals.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QtH8MpfjXvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
07-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Oh, and that disgusting looking woman at the 8-11 second mark or so? I hope one of those DIME missiles landed on her fat head.

Gaffer
07-29-2014, 08:26 AM
They were so happy to be given cake they had to dance and cheer and even requested two pieces with their hands. That's what jafar has said about that for years now. The truth just keeps getting harder and harder to deny.

NightTrain
07-29-2014, 08:43 AM
I remember watching that, particularly that woman doing the 'Li Li Li Li' tongue flapping.

The fury that welled up when I saw that is still with me today. They can all go to hell. Animals.

jimnyc
07-29-2014, 08:56 AM
I remember watching that, particularly that woman doing the 'Li Li Li Li' tongue flapping.

The fury that welled up when I saw that is still with me today. They can all go to hell. Animals.

And with the way Israel is kicking their ass right now, hopefully that's where they are headed. They should do like I saw in the video I posted, just keep sending warnings and take every single building down. Now there will be nowhere for the terrorists and their supporters to hide.

aboutime
07-29-2014, 03:01 PM
Jim. Sad thing to say here. But then. Far too many Americans today still have little, if any idea about how the Middle East, and Palestinians felt following 9-11.

In fact. If some Americans could watch this video without the subtitles, and sound. They could be compared to, and thought to be American Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, Progressives...celebrating the CORONATION of Barrak H. Obama in 2008.

Look at how those celebrations almost mimic what most of us have seen RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA!

If that sounds too harsh. The TRUTH always hurts the most.