PDA

View Full Version : Israeli airstrikes within an hour, completely leveled

jimnyc
07-29-2014, 08:13 AM
Don't want a ceasefire that you don't like? Think terrorists will dictate? Bye Bye Palestine!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=1dcaac34971b" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
07-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Jim. Is that what we should be calling "PROGRESS", like our Liberally Minded Democrats want us to believe?

The opposite of CONGRESS, that gets nothing done?:laugh:

The Irony of such progress in taking out Hamas is what Obama, and Kerry didn't want?

Drummond
07-29-2014, 05:21 PM
I just hope that Israel doesn't lose its nerve in this. I worry that they might.

In psychological terms, Israel must be at 'make or break' point. I think that Hamas's defeat is still some way off (... though the news that their power station is out of action, hopefully permanently, has to be a great pointer to victory being on the horizon at least).

Israel has to keep going with this. It's vital. I'd be surprised if they're not tempted to bend to Hamas-orchestrated world opinion ... they MUST NOT.

jafar00
07-30-2014, 10:28 PM
How does levelling an entire neighbourhood help matters?

It's deliberate targeting of civilians and I don't know how anyone could support that no matter who the target is.

DragonStryk72
07-30-2014, 10:35 PM
I just hope that Israel doesn't lose its nerve in this. I worry that they might.

In psychological terms, Israel must be at 'make or break' point. I think that Hamas's defeat is still some way off (... though the news that their power station is out of action, hopefully permanently, has to be a great pointer to victory being on the horizon at least).

Israel has to keep going with this. It's vital. I'd be surprised if they're not tempted to bend to Hamas-orchestrated world opinion ... they MUST NOT.

I don't think it's so much nerve. I mean, they realize they could wipe Palestine out in short order, before the world's armies could move to intervene. It's more that they're still restrained, despite it all.

The problem basically goes like this: Israel the has fire and manpower to level Palestine, but they know that innocents, lots of them, would get caught in the fire. This is the core of the problem: Hamas will use the Palestinians as human shields, while Israel wants to keep the death toll as low as possible. So you've got one opponent willing to do anything to win, while the other one is trying to retain their ethics and morality.

DragonStryk72
07-30-2014, 10:39 PM
How does levelling an entire neighbourhood help matters?

It's deliberate targeting of civilians and I don't know how anyone could support that no matter who the target is.

Actually, seeing as Israel actually sends warning that they're about to bomb a neighborhood before they get going at it.

Oh, and there's no choice but to hit civilians, because Hamas is using the Palestinians as human shields, meaning that they're literally trying to get Israel to kill their own people, because they know that Israel is trying to keep the collateral damage down.

Other tricks Hamas has been using: Putting weapons and troops in hospitals and schools, because the Israelis won't target children and the infirm. Oh yeah, great bunch of guys there. Hamas has purposely made it so that the military targets ARE the civilian targets.

But let's not slap down poor, defenseless Hamas. It's those horrible Israelis who keep defending themselves.

jafar00
07-31-2014, 12:51 AM
Actually, seeing as Israel actually sends warning that they're about to bomb a neighborhood before they get going at it.

Oh that's nice. They get a message saying "BTW, we are going to destroy your entire neighbourhood and your life".

Where do you expect these people to go?

There are leaflets telling people to go to UN schools for shelter which are then bombed out.

This is terrorism.

DragonStryk72
07-31-2014, 01:58 AM
Oh that's nice. They get a message saying "BTW, we are going to destroy your entire neighbourhood and your life".

There are leaflets telling people to go to UN schools for shelter which are then bombed out.

This is terrorism.

Oh wait, is Palestine only one block wide? Yeah, you might want to move farther than that. I'm sorry, but Hamas using human shields means, yeah, there's going to be innocent lives lost. That's what Hamas signed the Palestinians up for. Israel can't just keep letting them strike with impunity, no country would. Australia's a nice place, I'm sure, but they're still going to start firing back eventually if New Zealand persists in assaulting them. Why is it that you feel Israel doesn't not have the right to defend itself?

Are the Israeli children in the schools that Hamas specifically targets (which contain no weapons or troops, btw) any less dead? But then, since there are no weapons or troops there, the difference is that Hamas is trying to murder children. Israel is trying to get terrorists, and warn the innocent to get out of the way. Yes, this means you run, not just down the street a bit, but you run all the way out of the area that is about to be leveled. If you are still in there, you are a moron. I'm not the fastest person, but I can still get the hell away from the area being bombed.

Look, I'm all for the protection of innocent life, but it is HAMAS, and not Israel, who are putting the innocent in the line of fire, and you are essentially playing right into the game Hamas has rigged. They get to work at genocide while people blame the people defending themselves from it. Any other victims you want to put the blame on here?

Hamas is flat out clear that it is trying to ethnically cleanse the Jews from the Middle East. Please explain to me the negotiation point that's going to work there? Frankly, Israel has been incredibly restrained in all this.

I mean, the US got hit one time, thirteen years ago, and we bombed our way across two nations. And Sadam used human shields as well. The difference? When Sadam realized we were still going to fire, he essentially abandoned the plan. Hamas doesn't care, cause every innocent life lost gets piled on Israel, and not the terrorists putting the innocent into the line of fire.

Drummond
07-31-2014, 04:43 AM
I don't think it's so much nerve. I mean, they realize they could wipe Palestine out in short order, before the world's armies could move to intervene. It's more that they're still restrained, despite it all.

The problem basically goes like this: Israel the has fire and manpower to level Palestine, but they know that innocents, lots of them, would get caught in the fire. This is the core of the problem: Hamas will use the Palestinians as human shields, while Israel wants to keep the death toll as low as possible. So you've got one opponent willing to do anything to win, while the other one is trying to retain their ethics and morality.

Agreed ! That's a great summary.

I think 'nerve' is relevant, though. If our news reports are anything to go by, Israel must be getting enormous international pressure to stop what they're doing (not least from the UN) ... and I tell you, it really amazes me that so few people are alert to the reality that Hamas isn't looking for peace, &/or will only use peace initiatives for tactical advantage in future conflicts.

Still, you make good points. I'm looking forward, with quietly confident hope, that Hamas will now be sufficiently smashed as to not be the future threat that they've tried to be in recent years (& hopefully, smashed for good !!!). It'll take time, though, given Israel's approach to all this.

Drummond
07-31-2014, 04:55 AM

This is terrorism.

So tell me, Jafar, how many of those killed were Hamas supporters, or, had parents who were ?

Hamas is in the position it is right now, in Gaza, BECAUSE 'PALESTINIANS' VOTED FOR THEM TO ENJOY THAT POWER. And we see the result. Jafar, I'm afraid the case CAN be made that Gazans, today, are reaping what they've sowed.

You have to concede this fact: what's happening in Gaza is (a) because of Hamas terrorism, and (b) the complicity Gazans have in aiding and abetting Hamas's power base and subsequent actions. OK, maybe not everyone supports Hamas in Gaza. Nonetheless, A GREAT MANY DO.

Oh, and tell me this. Have you seen any reports of Gazans being interviewed, blaming Hamas for what they're suffering ? Because I have NOT.

And you tell me. Why do terrorist supporters deserve favours from those they'd seek to victimise, MUTILATE AND KILL ?

I'll say to you what I've already repeatedly said. Hamas, if it wanted peace, could publicly declare that they'll renounce violence and commit to verifiably disarm. Better yet, they could surrender themselves to their victims (.. since no less than that is deserved !). BUT, Jafar, have you yet agreed with any of that ?

OR, are you still too busy being THE TERRORIST SUPPORTER THAT WE ALL NOW KNOW YOU TO BE, to even consider the peaceful route out of all of this ???

-- Silly question .. eh, Jafar ?

Jeff
07-31-2014, 04:56 AM

This is terrorism.

Your right jafar Israel should just up and leave :rolleyes: hell these same folks that just a couple of weeks ago where cheering Hamas on as they sent rockets into Israel now get a warning before bombs come in and we should feel sorry for them ? Seriously, I feel for the kids that know no better, that followed there idiot parents in celebrating Hamas shooting rockets into Israel as for the others , Adios Amigo !!

But with that said ( yes my personal feelings mean nothing ) what would you have Israel do ? Hamas is hiding amongst the civilians, Hamas is sending rockets into Israel , Hamas has said no we will not live along side Israel, they are hiding weapons in schools and hospitals so in order to save the innocents in the Palestinian people Israel ought to be done away with ?

jafar what do youi think Israel ought to do ?

jimnyc
07-31-2014, 07:01 AM

This is terrorism.

So they drop leaflets for a day, incoming phone calls - more notice than any military in the world. But they are terrorists. What notice does Hamas give when shooting rockets? None. Ever. And YOU support them.

As for the people, NO SYMPATHY. You support and cheer terrorists and vote them in - now deal with the crap that comes with it.

darin
07-31-2014, 08:41 AM
I find the video sad. I'd bet money innocent people died. Just makes me hate Hamas that-much-more for bringing this upon the Arabs living there near Israel - those who simply want to live their lives. Not good enough for Hamas - whose actions lead to death upon death. :(

Jeff
07-31-2014, 08:51 AM
I find the video sad. I'd bet money innocent people died. Just makes me hate Hamas that-much-more for bringing this upon the Arabs living there near Israel - those who simply want to live their lives. Not good enough for Hamas - whose actions lead to death upon death. :(

I agree 100 % Hamas is the Palestinians worst enemy, they have set innocent civilians up to be slaughtered and you can't blame Israel they have every right to fight back, Hamas is to blame and they are the ones we all should be angry with !!

jimnyc
07-31-2014, 08:53 AM

No one should have died in that area. Israel gave ample notice. Many left the area, but some remained. Hamas TOLD people to return to their homes, they WANT them to die so that their propaganda grows. With the amount of terrorists there, and the amount of tunnels (and the deaths as a result), I don't mind if Israel blows everything to hell within a few miles of their border, make it a wasteland and impossible to tunnel over.

Jeff
07-31-2014, 08:59 AM

This is terrorism.

You seriously have the nerve to type that ?? A hamas supporter talking about Terrorism :laugh: wow isn't that the pot calling the kettle black

aboutime
07-31-2014, 01:12 PM
You seriously have the nerve to type that ?? A hamas supporter talking about Terrorism :laugh: wow isn't that the pot calling the kettle black

Jeff. He really, really, really can't help it. The way I have learned to understand jafar, is to just compare him with Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and most of the Democrats who follow the OBAMA LIARS CLUB tactics.

Jafar, like those LIARS in the Democrat party have been trained, brainwashed, and convinced to believe the lies that have been repeated so many times, for so long. THEY HONESTLY BELIEVE THEIR LIES ARE TRUE.

Simply put. Simply explained. Simple Truth.
(a quote of aboutime)

jafar00
08-01-2014, 08:23 PM
So they drop leaflets for a day, incoming phone calls - more notice than any military in the world. But they are terrorists. What notice does Hamas give when shooting rockets? None. Ever. And YOU support them.

As for the people, NO SYMPATHY. You support and cheer terrorists and vote them in - now deal with the crap that comes with it.

Yes, THIS is terrorism. Would you be happy and calm about it if Iran or NK dropped leaflets telling you to leave your home when you have nowhere to go anyway, telling you that they are going to destroy your neighbourhood?

THIS is terrorism.

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.607880.1406652263!/image/1587217803.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1587217803.jpg

Somewhat worse than 9/11 isn't it?

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Yes, THIS is terrorism. Would you be happy and calm about it if Iran or NK dropped leaflets telling you to leave your home when you have nowhere to go anyway, telling you that they are going to destroy your neighbourhood?

THIS is terrorism.

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.607880.1406652263!/image/1587217803.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1587217803.jpg

THey warned them in various ways and these people CAN go elsewhere. And you think this is the same as you fucking muslim scum attacking America on 9/11? Fuck you.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 09:05 PM

THIS is terrorism.

Wrong again jafar. Unlike the 9/11 you so happily celebrated. None of us have taken to the streets to celebrate the DEMISE of Hamas as they Intentionally Demanded the Murder of their People in becoming Martyrs for the SICKNESS known as HAMAS.

Jeff
08-01-2014, 10:33 PM

THIS is terrorism.

Well at least they will have a place to go, they can go visit with Allah

DragonStryk72
08-02-2014, 12:29 AM

THIS is terrorism.

NO, that is a bomb going. More specifically, it is a counterstrike, after bombs were dropped on Israel by terrorists. Defending yourself against your attackers is NEVER an act of terror, less so when you openly warn people that you're about to hit back.

Now, you keep saying "Where can they go?" I'll use your own picture to make this point, again: They can go to any of the areas in the pic where there is no bombing occurring. It's not even three blocks, man. Sorry, but refugees have been a part of war as long as theirs been war. That does not make it terrorism.

Jeff
08-02-2014, 07:09 AM

THIS is terrorism.

jafar you have become so sickening I don't even bother to read your entire post because they are all the same, my terrorist good Jews bad, but with that said I was reading a response to you and I seen your last sentence, you can't honestly be that friggin stupid God didn't make that much stupid to go around let alone hit one person, 9/11 are you serious, we were not shooting rockets at anyone , we didn't have terrorist running our country, real simple you idiot we weren't at war, you people attacked innocents on there way to work Period !!!http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6268&stc=1

Drummond
08-02-2014, 08:33 AM
You seriously have the nerve to type that ?? A hamas supporter talking about Terrorism :laugh: wow isn't that the pot calling the kettle black:clap::clap::clap::clap: