PDA

View Full Version : Ventura awarded $1.8 million...Way to go you puke!!!

red state
07-29-2014, 11:38 PM
Isn't it a shame when widows of our finest are treated with the type of respect that this scoundrel has treated this widow. And no, this is not an OBAMA thread. This is about Jessie Ventura. I never liked this guy much, was never a FAKE wrestling fan and shared little political views with the guy but I did like the fact that he was successful in many walks of life (from Navy S.E.A.L. to actor and then gov.). but in light of his conspiracy rantings and his recent "accomplishment", I can't stand the guy!

Minnesota ex-Governor Ventura awarded $1.8 million in defamation suithttp://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-ex-governor-ventura-wins-defamation-suit-against-183851924.html;_ylt=AwrBJR.fcNhTkUQAm.nQtDMD

In an 8-2 decision, the jury awarded Ventura $1.35 million for unjust enrichment and $500,000 for defamation over the book, written by Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL who was killed in 2013 at a Texas shooting range by a troubled Iraq war veteran he was trying to mentor.

Ventura said the fight never happened but another ex-S.E.A.L. said he saw the entire thing and had this to say in court:
http://www.crookstontimes.com/article/20140717/NEWS/140719651/1994/NEWS?rssfeed=true

Ventura, you are scum!!! Now sue me you piece of $#!T.....

He could have dropped the law suit after the death of Chris Kyle but he chose to go through with it and dishonor the group that he was part of many years ago.

I'm surprised that this and topics like it fails to appear on this fine forum. My wife is now the news bearer when I once would have seen it in the news or at least on one of the forums I check in on from time to time. This is absolutely disgraceful news and I hope this douche bag catches a mean case of syphilis at one of his lil' Cat Houses in Nevada.

Former S.E.A.L. testifying on behalf of the widow being sued and friend of slain S.E.A.L. Chris Kyle after being asked if he could possibly be mistaken about what he heard Ventura comment that our troops were wrong for being in the Middle East and we deserve to lose a few men, said: "No," "It is something that sticks with you."

If anyone cares to chime in...........there it is.

SassyLady
07-30-2014, 01:29 AM
Hopefully, he'll lose on appeal. Or, take the win and forego the award.

Puke is a good word.

darin
07-30-2014, 05:41 AM
So he's suing the estate of a dead guy? That's weird. Sometimes I hate this "justice" system.

Jeff
07-30-2014, 06:43 AM
So he's suing the estate of a dead guy? That's weird. Sometimes I hate this "justice" system.

I seen this a ways back and thought the same dmp. Ventura has more than enough money, if he felt wronged and had to sue once the guy died he should of dropped it, I like many others have never liked this guy and this is why.

red state
07-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Well, if he was wronged....I could support him but I believe the eye-witness and can't understand how the jury saw it Jessy's way (unless they are connected). It is his State I believe. When I first heard of it, I thought it was another nutty CA case with liberal jurors and crappy judge but it got better as I learned more. At first, I thought that it was very wrong to award Jessy when it was his word or a dead guy's word but the dead guy actually has a witness and the jury could plainly see the witness's affidavit on the court's viewing screen (regardless of how Jessy's attorney picked the testimonies). Still, if Jessy had any honor, he'd leave the widow alone......I mean, isn't it enough that the guy is dead (at the hand of someone he was trying to help).

aboutime
07-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Let's ask present day members of our SEALS what they think about Ventura.

He has betrayed EVERY member of our Armed Forces. Not just the Navy/Seals.

MONEY is behind Jesse's plan. Anyone who would intentionally sue someone who NO LONGER
can defend themself, and chooses to attack the Widow. IS SLIME, and the WORST excuse for wasted ignorance.

He has his CONSPIRACY THEORY tv comedy, fabrication show to convince fellow IDIOTS he is telling the truth.

red state
07-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Let's ask present day members of our SEALS what they think about Ventura.

He has betrayed EVERY member of our Armed Forces. Not just the Navy/Seals.

MONEY is behind Jesse's plan. Anyone who would intentionally sue someone who NO LONGER
can defend themself, and chooses to attack the Widow. IS SLIME, and the WORST excuse for wasted ignorance.

He has his CONSPIRACY THEORY tv comedy, fabrication show to convince fellow IDIOTS he is telling the truth.

AT, what is worse is that he said he sued because the book encounter caused his popularity to drop and his bank account.......I can only imagine how much that has plummeted now. If he planned to be on an edition of EXPENDABLES......I believe he shot that chance all to hell now. Good riddance to the puke!!!!!

aboutime
07-30-2014, 04:02 PM
AT, what is worse is that he said he sued because the book encounter caused his popularity to drop and his bank account.......I can only imagine how much that has plummeted now. If he planned to be on an edition of EXPENDABLES......I believe he shot that chance all to hell now. Good riddance to the puke!!!!!

red state. Seeing as how I have so many Navy members, and their families living so close as neighbors.

I have little doubt. If Ventura honestly thinks he is above all the STINK of his brainless actions. He will never get the reception, or recognition he once had, or depended upon to further his selfish lifestyle.

Let's see what is in store for Jesse.

http://youtu.be/TPzU4eZpcQk

By the way. In case anyone doubts who Don is. I can personally vouch for him, and his life in the Military.

red state
07-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Don't know what that video has to do with Jesse or his being a real piece of $#!T but his brother certainly doesn't seem to be the @$$ wipe that Jesse is. What is in store for Jesse, you say? Here's a sneak preview..............(a quote from the JACK@$$ himself:

“I’m already damaged,” Ventura said when asked if he had hurt his reputation by seeking restitution even after Kyle’s death. “I can’t go to a SEAL reunion anymore. That was the one place where I always felt safe. I can’t go there anymore without looking over my shoulder now wondering who is going to come after me next.”

Good.....I hope he spends all his time watching his back cuz S.E.A.L.S aren't the only ones after him (I'm sure). There's some good ole boys here in the South who just about live commando style or "KNOW HOW" and would love to kick that puke's @$$. I figure his day is coming....he just better stay u North in Yanky-doodle-dandy-LIBERAL land or FAR and AWAY from S.E.A.L. conventions.

aboutime
07-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Don't know what that video has to do with Jesse or his being a real piece of $#!T but his brother certainly doesn't seem to be the @$$ wipe that Jesse is. What is in store for Jesse, you say? Here's a sneak preview..............(a quote from the JACK@$$ himself:

“I’m already damaged,” Ventura said when asked if he had hurt his reputation by seeking restitution even after Kyle’s death. “I can’t go to a SEAL reunion anymore. That was the one place where I always felt safe. I can’t go there anymore without looking over my shoulder now wondering who is going to come after me next.”

Good.....I hope he spends all his time watching his back cuz S.E.A.L.S aren't the only ones after him (I'm sure). There's some good ole boys here in the South who just about live commando style or "KNOW HOW" and would love to kick that puke's @$$. I figure his day is coming....he just better stay u North in Yanky-doodle-dandy-LIBERAL land or FAR and AWAY from S.E.A.L. conventions.

Just offered it as an example of WHO Jesse is making to look bad. SEALS are a strong breed who are very close, and highly connected to each other..literally as family. But, they draw the line when ONE OF THEM dishonors, or brings any kind of negative attention to what, and who they are.

Thought some would like to see just how dedicated, and honorable they are until somebody like Jesse comes along. In other words. In My Opinion. Ventura continuing to sue the Widow of a fallen Seal is the Lowest, of the Low.

red state
07-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Agreed and I completely understand why you posted that video now. Amazing how different brothers can be. In this case, one is quiet, kept to himself and appearing to be a good ole boy like the many we have here in the good ole SOUTH......on the other hand, there's the brother who is a big mouthed prick who is full of hot air and can't stop talking about himself or lame accusations about how we deserve to die and how we were the one's ramming into buildings during 9-11. For Jesse to say that we deserve to lose a few of our BEST, is truly the lowest of the lows. They didn't go looking for a fight. They were SENT and followed their calling as honorable warriors. I wish I could hear a conversation between Jesse and his brother. Of course, Jesse believes him to be BETTER than his given name so I doubt they talk to each other. What a blow-hard! We are to treat our military with respect but some are no better than your average piece of crap on the side of the street....................like McShame, for instance.

red state
07-30-2014, 07:22 PM
God bless our active and inactive Naked Warriors. It is a shame that they all can't keep the honor that was instilled in them during training. I hate that I wasn't able to be a part of the Naked Warrior program that plans to add another sculpture to the S.E.A.L. Museum. I was to offer my artistic abilities in honoring these guys and got along quite well with the man in charge of that project. I was to meet him and discuss this and my grandfather's WWII jungle encounters (as he also had a loved one in that particular group) but our paths simply were not meant to be at the time. It would have been a great honor for me but it turned out to be another missed opportunity in this ole life.

SassyLady
07-31-2014, 02:54 AM
Marcus Luttrell, Lone Survivor, has something to say to Ventura...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6258&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6259&stc=1

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/30/lone-survivor-marcus-luttrell-responds-to-jesse-venturas-lawsuit-against-chris-kyle-like-only-he-can/

red state
07-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Sassy.....you just single single-handedly made me dislike this guy even more and I didn't think that was possible! What a PUKE!!! He calls himself a libertarian (I believe) but he's more like the LIBERAL-tarians.....he's for TOTALLY drugging our culture, legalizing the degradation of women (called prostitution) and feels that America is wrong in kicking @$$ after 9-11. Forget liberal-tarian.......this piece of $#!T seems to be a full-fledged LIB! A Conservative would NEVER sue a widow (especially a military widow).

aboutime
07-31-2014, 12:59 PM
People who are famous like Ventura, and members of Congress shouldn't be able to sue anyone who SPEAKS THE TRUTH about them.

Personally. As if Ventura would ever come here to DP to read this.

I have nothing more to say about this P.O.S. and he can F.http://icansayit.com/images/fu.gif O.A.D.

http://icansayit.com/images/flippedoff.jpg

red state
07-31-2014, 04:58 PM
One thing is for certain................we are blessed to have REAL S.E.A.L.s, REAL warriors within all branches of the military and REAL Americans instead of FAKE wrestlers and egomaniacs who hide behind a lawyer. I'll side with REAL AMERICANs who will fight tooth and nail those who bad mouth or wish ill of our BEST any day of the week. I believe everything in the book and will be disappointed (not surprised) if this widow doesn't win on appeal. The evidence is overwhelmingly against the FAKE!

One thing is for sure......that @$$ kickin' he got definitely rubbed him the wrong way!! HA!!!

https://sp1.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608012802070479889&pid=15.1&P=0