PDA

View Full Version : Hamas films own terror attack attempt

jimnyc
07-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Like the animals they are, they are crawling around through illegal tunnels and trying to kidnap people or soldiers. Israel is obviously correct in needing extended time to take out these tunnels. And anyone wanting a ceasefire? These animals will continue.

---

Hamas footage on the infiltration via tunnel to Nahal Oz village, Israel

Five IDF soldiers were killed in that incident and 1 of the terrorist was killed while trying to drag the body of one of the soldiers - 4 terrorist escaped back through the tunnel

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=57747e634ddf" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NightTrain
07-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Like the animals they are, they are crawling around through illegal tunnels and trying to kidnap people or soldiers. Israel is obviously correct in needing extended time to take out these tunnels. And anyone wanting a ceasefire? These animals will continue.

---

Hamas footage on the infiltration via tunnel to Nahal Oz village, Israel

Five IDF soldiers were killed in that incident and 1 of the terrorist was killed while trying to drag the body of one of the soldiers - 4 terrorist escaped back through the tunnel

Probably the best way for the IDF to deal with the tunnels is not to destroy them, but booby trap them with claymores. That way you've got a confined space crowded with terrorists in a suddenly shrapnel-filled hell.

The claymores should collapse the tunnels by themselves, but if not, add some extra explosives to the booby trap. The terrorists won't know what's going on and will assume that a bunker buster happened to take out that tunnel while it was being used. They should be able to take out a sizable portion of the savages before they realize what's going on.

There's a twofold benefit to this - you kill a bunch, and after they discover what's been happening with the booby traps, they'll be afraid to travel any tunnels.

aboutime
07-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Just saying but. Hamas, and the Palestinians who support them are really lucky somebody like me, unlike our PRETENDER-IN-CHIEF golfer, and perpetual vacationer, and Professional Liar, isn't in charge.

About now. Had I the power to do so. I would have made certain the IDF enjoyed an Overabundance of Our New BUNKER BUSTER WEAPONS.

I also would have told Benjamin Netanyahu to feel free to Experiment with LASER GUIDED missiles that have the capability to BACKTRACK over the electronic trail of all HAMAS missiles fired into Israel.

Hamas wants to play tough?

We should let them see....JUST HOW TOUGH Israel can be.

jafar00
07-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Is it a terrorist attack if soldiers are the target?

55 Israelis have died so far, 53 of them soldiers. Hamas seems to be doing a better job of targeting military and avoiding civilian deaths than Israel.

jimnyc
07-31-2014, 06:56 AM

55 Israelis have died so far, 53 of them soldiers. Hamas seems to be doing a better job of targeting military and avoiding civilian deaths than Israel.

Over 1300 terrorists and terrorist supporters on the other side - I would say that Israel is knocking the snot out of them.

Jeff
07-31-2014, 08:47 AM

jafar the only reason Israel doesn't have higher civilian casualties is because they have better defense weapons, they have been knocking the rockets that Hamas send out of the sky, what do you think the death toll would be if more of those rockets made there way through Iron Dome

Please stop trying to sell this trash I know you are much smarter than this.

Gaffer
07-31-2014, 10:33 AM
The Israelis have taken the time and expense to buy and develop anti missile weapons. This is called defense. hamas on the other hand only buys offensive weapons with no targeting capabilities. This is why Israel has fewer casualties and less innocences killed. They care about their people, while hamas only uses their people.

Let me know when hamas starts investing in missile defense or even agriculture or fishing industries. All I'm seeing is a welfare state that spends all it's money on weapons and missiles and blames Israel when the people are hungry. Gaza could be a great little resort community and prosper every year. Instead it's a rat infested stain on the Mediterranean.

NightTrain
07-31-2014, 11:03 AM

It's a terrorist attack when terrorists attack. :slap:

Hamas is a formally recognized terrorist group by the vast majority of civilized countries.

Fun Fact : Australia recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization! How does it feel to openly support a group your own country views as terrorists?

55 Israelis have died so far, 53 of them soldiers.

It's a testament to the IDF that so few have perished. Those low numbers are not from lack of effort by the terrorists.

Keep in mind that the number of rockets fired in 2014 are BEFORE Operation Protective Edge - more than 2300 have been fired since this graph was created :
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6263&stc=1
Do you see the huge difference in numbers between 2008 - 2009 and 2012 - 2013? That's because Israel went in and kicked some ass. It's the only way to get relief from the assault. Note that these are only rockets - this doesn't track other terrorist attacks of which there are many, like bombings, mortar fire, firearms, etc.

You keep dodging the question, Jafar : Why do you think the leadership of Hamas is living comfortably and safely in Qatar while the war rages in Gaza?

70% or more of palestinians are against Hamas. The people living there say they don't want Hamas rule. Most would like to work in Israel, but can't because terrorists keep destroying any hope of normalized relations by lobbing rockets at Israel.

“We want to see the war stop," Mohammad Hassounah told FoxNews.com from a hospital in Khan Yunis, a city in the southern part of the Gazan strip, where his young daughter was receiving treatment after inhaling rocket smoke. "We want a cease fire at any cost.”

“You need to understand that Palestinian blood has been shed by Hamas itself," a 28-year old journalist who asked not to be identified told FoxNews.com. "Living under Hamas is a tragedy.”

“Nobody can forgive Hamas for what they’re doing," the journalist said. "No one can forgive Hamas for butchering Palestinians to get power. Most Gazans hate Hamas with a passion."

There is fear of speaking out against Hamas, which is why many have stayed quiet until now, according to the source, an editor at a local Gazan media outlet.

“The only reason Hamas rules Gaza is because of its ruthless iron fist and military dictatorship," he said. "We would love to have an independence from both Fatah and Hamas, who are profiting off the Palestinian people. We need to rule ourselves.”

The Washington Institute poll found that more than 70 percent of respondents said non-violent resistance had a “positive impact” and that they want Israel to open up its borders so they could go there to work.

“The study is quite telling," the Institute's David Pollack, who conducted the survey, told FoxNews.com. "The Gazans want jobs and practical things. They don’t want war and don’t support Hamas ideology.

“And with so many Palestinians actually saying they want peace and support an immediate cease fire, it means Hamas is imposing this war against Israel on its own people,” Pollack said.

While Gazans' anger at Israel has almost certainly grown amid the Israeli incursion, which has seen the destruction of schools and hospitals, where Israel claims Hamas has hidden rockets, resentment toward Hamas surfaced in local reports this week after Hamas' Qatar-based leader Khaled Mashaal refused to agree to a cease fire absent a lifting of blockades and a release of political prisoners.

“The conditions he put means there will never be an end to this war,” said Mudar Zahran, a Palestinian politician, said from his home in the West Bank. “Gazans were cursing him out on social media and elsewhere when he said that.”

According to Zahran, Hamas has never been so unpopular in Gaza, although in the West Bank, where Palestinians are “not in the line of fire,” many may hail Mashaal as a hero.

“No normal human being can watch what’s going on and still support Hamas. I beg the Israeli army to understand that Hamas uses civilians, while their own leaders (like Mashaal) are hiding in Qatar.”
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/25/war-weary-gazans-lash-out-at-hamas-over-refusal-cease-fire/

How charming that you continue to openly and publicly support the very terrorists killing your fellow muslims. Hamas is waging a remote-controlled war against Israel and is viewed as a military dictatorship by the populace of Gaza.

I think they're the authority on the subject. I don't care what your buddies are telling you down at the mosque.

Hamas seems to be doing a better job of targeting military and avoiding civilian deaths than Israel.

Think so?

Why don't you have a look at this :
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6264&stc=1

I think you'd better give credit where credit is due. Iron Dome has prevented widespread civilian casualties with over 2,750 rockets fired into Israel in 2014 alone.

You are part of the problem. Pull your head out of your ass.

Edit : Graphs from http://www.idfblog.com/facts-figures/rocket-attacks-toward-israel/

jimnyc
07-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Fun Fact : Australia recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization! How does it feel to openly support a group your own country views as terrorists?

That's hilarious! :lol::lol:

I'd bet the house that he's not alone though, that others blindly support Hamas, simply because they are Muslim and the enemy is Jewish. Maybe I shouldn't have said "blindly"?

NightTrain
07-31-2014, 11:47 AM
That's hilarious! :lol::lol:

I'd bet the house that he's not alone though, that others blindly support Hamas, simply because they are Muslim and the enemy is Jewish. Maybe I shouldn't have said "blindly"?

I think you hit it on the head.

He's not honest enough to admit why he supports Hamas and is against Israel defending herself.

Somehow he's got it in his head to support the muslims no matter what, but his reluctance to admit it shows that in his heart he knows it's wrong.

Willful ignorance. LA LA LA LA LA - I can't hear you!

It's an interesting phenomena. Every other religion will call a spade a spade when some idiots of the same religion commits atrocities. I just don't understand how someone can give a pass to savages because they subscribe to the same belief. Idiots abound worldwide in all religions, everyone knows this simple truth.

I can understand a few idiots here and there supporting savages because they're of the same religion, but clearly this sort of thinking isn't relegated to a few nutjobs. It's widespread throughout islam from illiterate peasants living in alleys in Lebanon to cave-dwellers in Afghanistan to recent converts in Sydney to politicians in Britain.

:dunno:

jafar00
08-01-2014, 08:20 PM
jafar the only reason Israel doesn't have higher civilian casualties is because they have better defense weapons, they have been knocking the rockets that Hamas send out of the sky, what do you think the death toll would be if more of those rockets made there way through Iron Dome

Please stop trying to sell this trash I know you are much smarter than this.

You know fully well that Hamas rockets are barely a threat even if they manage to hit something.

Let's compare and see which is the greater threat to human life shall we?

Hamas Rocket damage
http://www.jewishagency.org/sites/default/files/styles/blog_slider/public/amigour%20sderot%203.jpg?itok=9v5XzatA

Israeli Bomb Damage

http://www.gazettenet.com/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=DR4Cc AMkQRRoGX4UuyaM1M$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYuP0c27cQxnkSD WLYWt0PGzWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 08:24 PM
More propaganda and excuses for Jafar's friends. Have you sent this terrorist organization funding? Perhaps a note of encouragement? Or solely helping pass around propaganda/lies and moral support?

More power to ya, I personally can't bring myself to support terrorism. While the people you support and likely yourself danced on 9/11, many of us have a bitter taste for terror organizations and couldn't fathom supporting one.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Nobody ever see's the HAMAS rockets over Israel. And you will never show the damage.

Jeff
08-01-2014, 10:31 PM
You know fully well that Hamas rockets are barely a threat even if they manage to hit something.

Let's compare and see which is the greater threat to human life shall we?

Hamas Rocket damage
http://www.jewishagency.org/sites/default/files/styles/blog_slider/public/amigour%20sderot%203.jpg?itok=9v5XzatA

Israeli Bomb Damage

http://www.gazettenet.com/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=DR4Cc AMkQRRoGX4UuyaM1M$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYuP0c27cQxnkSD WLYWt0PGzWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

Seems to me the smart thing to do here would be don't start trouble with someone that can level you, but the truth of your argument was answered in the posts before mine, this was just a touch of common sense.

aboutime
08-02-2014, 08:43 AM
You can tell when terrorists, and terrorist supporters like jafar are running out of accusations, excuses, and lies they depend upon to defend their SORRY, LYING ASSES.

Jafar has now reached the Point where placing potential damage...as in comparing Hamas rockets, to Israeli bombs AREN'T FAIR, and...UNSPORTSMANLIKE...due to the damage, or lack of damage???

Really jafar. Have you ever been on the receiving end of a rocket, scud missile, artillery shell, air-attack by fighter jets from a terrorist nation?

I have, back in 1991, in Saudi Arabia. It doesn't matter..at the time, what, or how powerful the projectile might be when YOUR ASS is about to either get blown up, or missed.
That's what the Israeli people have been going through for years.

So...take your excuses and STICK THEM, either in your BIG MOUTH, or up your ALLAH butt.