PDA

View Full Version : Hamas detonates suicide bomb, kidnaps IDF soldier 90 minutes into ceasefire

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 07:02 AM
I predicted they would break the ceasefire by this evening, and that's what I get for trusting terrorists. Israel now needs to go full force. Level the place until they go from one side of Palestine to the other. The peaceful people can remain. Israel will just be much larger in a few years is all.

---

Just 90 minutes into the “humanitarian” “ceasefire” Hamas emerged from a terror tunnel, detonated a suicide bomb and took one Jew hostage back through the tunnel.

IDF soldier feared kidnapped (http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/IDF-soldier-feared-kidnapped-369720)
Terrorists emerged from a tunnel shaft, and a suicide bomber detonated near soldiers prior to the suspected kidnapping; the IDF says incident is ongoing and that it is in the midst of efforts to track down missing soldier.
Some of the terror tunnels are almost 2 miles long and cost upwards of $1 Million each to construct. Some of that construction money comes from American tax payers. Some of those tunnels were built with entrances INSIDE United Nations buildings, ostensibly with tacit UN approval.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/terrortunnels-hamas-detonates-suicide-bomb-kidnaps-idf-soldier-just-90-mins-into-ceasefire/

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Let me add onto the kidnapping part. Hamas in the past had traded one kidnapped soldier for over 1,000 of their terrorist buddies. They only kidnap people with that in mind. I hate to see a single Israeli killed fighting terrorism, but they can't do that again, or Hamas will only ramp up kidnappings.

NightTrain
08-01-2014, 09:02 AM
90 minutes... I predicted 24-48 hours to resupply a few rockets.

So this whole Cease Fire was just a ruse to launch a surprise operation when the Israelis let their guard down. That won't happen again.

Time to pave it.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 01:06 PM
I think we all predicted this yesterday...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/terrortunnels-hamas-detonates-suicide-bomb-kidnaps-idf-soldier-just-90-mins-into-ceasefire/

Sorry for the double post, I posted this story earlier on another thread.

Drummond
08-01-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm enjoying the embarrassment the BBC must be feeling about all this. They've spent weeks of airtime relentlessly pushing report after report designed to paint the Gazan side as hapless, almost helpless victims of Israeli brutality. Now, they have to face the reality that Hamas cynically used a ceasefire just to wage its own form of war.

They do (for the most part -- there HAVE been notable omissions) report events they become aware of. But the spin they put on it is outrageous. Gazans are victims of Israeli aggression ... they've been hammering home that scenario with report after report for weeks. They've pushed in interview after interview the notion that Israel must stop its bombings and agree to a ceasefire immediately, preferably a permanent one. And NOW .. they are having to show that, when one is arranged, it's converted into a sneak-attack form of warfare by those the BBC wants us to see as the downtrodden ones !!!

The BBC, of course, will spin this so as to maintain a form of 'moral high ground'. They always do. Even so .. maybe they'll be a tad more cautious in exercising their Leftie zeal in future.

I wonder if they'll ever face up to this reality .. HAMAS WILL NEVER AGREE TO A PERMANENT CEASEFIRE FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE .. NEVER, EVER. THEIR GOAL IS ONE OF CONTINUOUS WARFARE UNTIL THEIR GOAL OF A DESTROYED ISRAEL IS REALISED.

So there's but one solution. Jafar, are you taking notes ?

HAMAS MUST BE SMASHED. WHETHER DESTROYED (preferably), OR RENDERED INCAPABLE OF ATTACKS ... THEY CAN'T BE GIVEN AN INCH.

Sad if the BBC Lefties can't cope with that.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Our Liar in chief has been intentionally blaming Republicans for almost everything AGAIN..through his perfected, two faced efforts to intentionally OMIT certain facts that would prove HIS LIES are working.

He claims he supports Israel but falls just short when he claims the Palestinian killings shouldn't be taking place.

I was right about seeing, and hearing him, and how it makes me feel like puking.

My wife can't stand to see HOW he..the liar...affects me.
Truth is. MY blood pressure instantly goes up when I hear him INTENTIONALLY LIE so much, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I would like to see Obama replace Kerry, and have him pretend he's safe...just as his HAMAS friends
launch a MISSFIRED rocket.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 02:30 PM
I'm enjoying the embarrassment the BBC must be feeling about all this. They've spent weeks of airtime relentlessly pushing report after report designed to paint the Gazan side as hapless, almost helpless victims of Israeli brutality. Now, they have to face the reality that Hamas cynically used a ceasefire just to wage its own form of war.

They do (for the most part -- there HAVE been notable omissions) report events they become aware of. But the spin they put on it is outrageous. Gazans are victims of Israeli aggression ... they've been hammering home that scenario with report after report for weeks. They've pushed in interview after interview the notion that Israel must stop its bombings and agree to a ceasefire immediately, preferably a permanent one. And NOW .. they are having to show that, when one is arranged, it's converted into a sneak-attack form of warfare by those the BBC wants us to see as the downtrodden ones !!!

The BBC, of course, will spin this so as to maintain a form of 'moral high ground'. They always do. Even so .. maybe they'll be a tad more cautious in exercising their Leftie zeal in future.

I wonder if they'll ever face up to this reality .. HAMAS WILL NEVER AGREE TO A PERMANENT CEASEFIRE FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE .. NEVER, EVER. THEIR GOAL IS ONE OF CONTINUOUS WARFARE UNTIL THEIR GOAL OF A DESTROYED ISRAEL IS REALISED.

So there's but one solution. Jafar, are you taking notes ?

HAMAS MUST BE SMASHED. WHETHER DESTROYED (preferably), OR RENDERED INCAPABLE OF ATTACKS ... THEY CAN'T BE GIVEN AN INCH.

Sad if the BBC Lefties can't cope with that.
Sir Drummond. "BBC" Is quickly becoming the U.K. division of AL JAZZERA. jafar must look forward to having his Hamas, Hateful Propaganda being broadcast around the world.

As for Hamas. Israel is now digging in, and should no longer be TAKING ANY NAMES.

Drummond
08-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Sir Drummond. "BBC" Is quickly becoming the U.K. division of AL JAZZERA. jafar must look forward to having his Hamas, Hateful Propaganda being broadcast around the world.

As for Hamas. Israel is now digging in, and should no longer be TAKING ANY NAMES.

Well, the BBC and Al Jazeera DO have links. There's been a drain of reporters from the BBC to Al Jazeera (Rageh Omaar, who was the BBC's chief Falklands War reporter .. and the higher-profile move made by David Frost. More recently, Peter Greste ..). Al Jazeera was built, came into being, on the corpse of a failed Arabic BBC channel ...

Jafar may indeed enjoy seeing his brand of propaganda broadcast by the likes of the BBC. Ah, but does he enjoy it so much when those efforts come back to bite him, and them ... hard ?

'Gazans are victims of Israeli aggression'. So goes Jafar's rot ... and so say the BBC, forcefully, in report after report. NOW, we have Hamas turning a lull in fighting, arranged for humanitarian purposes, into a means to conduct war. To attack in violation of the arrangement.

Here's one for Jafar to chew on. If Hamas 'so deserves' support .. then, why do they use Gazans as bargaining chips ? International pressure and feeling was behind 'the plight of Gazans' .. and Hamas capitalised on it. BUT NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE THEY RULE. As is typical of terrorist subhumanity, there's a cynical disconnect between what passes for their 'mindset' and humanitarian need.

And, up to now, this message hasn't been realised.

Jafar has played on it in his posting, using it as propaganda fodder for our perusal. Thing is ... we NOW know (if we didn't already) as a matter of PROVEN FACT that Hamas cannot be trusted even with a temporary ceasefire. THEY WILL EXPLOIT IT TO METE OUT MORE DEATH.

This is a message that Jafar's pro-terrorist propagandising cannot cope with. He must really hate that.

How 'sad' for him ......

So, Israel will do what she must. And Israel can only deserve our fullest support.

Jeff
08-01-2014, 04:57 PM

jafar will pop in as soon as Al Jazeera comes up with one of there B.S. articles announcing the Fact that this was a couple of lunatics that Hamas knew nothing about or they may go with a story how Israel made the entire thing up :laugh: but one thing is for sure jafar will never admit his people have done anything wrong, heck he has spent 2 weeks here telling us how it is all Israel, they are the ones that are breaking all the cease fires, but think about it, as the world is feeling for these animals and screaming for a cease fire Hamas has broken the last 2 even though they are crying about the poor innocents, it all a game they are playing, the longer they can keep this up they feel the more terror they are spreading.Time to level them !!!

aboutime
08-01-2014, 05:00 PM
jafar will pop in as soon as Al Jazeera comes up with one of there B.S. articles announcing the Fact that this was a couple of lunatics that Hamas knew nothing about or they may go with a story how Israel made the entire thing up :laugh: but one thing is for sure jafar will never admit his people have done anything wrong, heck he has spent 2 weeks here telling us how it is all Israel, they are the ones that are breaking all the cease fires, but think about it, as the world is feeling for these animals and screaming for a cease fire Hamas has broken the last 2 even though they are crying about the poor innocents, it all a game they are playing, the longer they can keep this up they feel the more terror they are spreading.Time to level them !!!

Jeff, agreed. And, believe it or not. This was the 10th time Hamas broke the cease fire.

jafar00
08-01-2014, 07:53 PM
You guys are forgetting that the so called ceasefire was ignored by Israel as they continued all of their armed operations except for taking a break from carpet bombing civilians into red mist.

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 08:11 PM
You guys are forgetting that the so called ceasefire was ignored by Israel as they continued all of their armed operations except for taking a break from carpet bombing civilians into red mist.

Do you have any videos of this red mist? Seeing those animals turning into that would make my day!!!!

NightTrain
08-01-2014, 08:38 PM

Strange that the hundreds of news organizations reporting from Gaza didn't catch that.

Is that what Achmed told you down at the mosque? Do you ever feel sheepish when being proven wrong daily?

aboutime
08-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Do you have any videos of this red mist? Seeing those animals turning into that would make my day!!!!

jim. Jafar miss-spoke. That red mist is what escapes from jafar's orifices to empty the vacuum between his ears.

Jeff
08-01-2014, 10:18 PM

jafar out of all the news agency I see and all the people that I hear debate this both for and against Israel you are the only one that I have heard say anything about this, every article I read talked about one of you cockroaches coming out of a tunnel with a bomb strapped to himself and blew himself up and during the commotion other cockroaches came out shooting and took a soldier prisoner/hostage, so please quit with the fairy tales ( and to be honest if Israel is making some of ya turn to red mist I would rather enjoy the show, so if one of your terrorist sources has the story please post the video )

For you folks that feel any sympathy for these cockroaches

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6267&stc=1

Drummond
08-02-2014, 08:27 AM

How can we 'forget' what we never knew, Jafar ?

And how come YOUR version of the 'truth' is so very different from everyone else's (.. Hamas crap notwithstanding) .. ?

I see from BBC reports that Hamas are denying all knowledge of having kidnapped an Israeli soldier. They say they know nothing about him, or where he is.

I'm sure you'll want to run with that one, Jafar. After all, the BBC has done so much to advance your cause already.

In the meantime, Hamas plays its hostile games. This one evidently is concerned with piling anguish on Israelis .. as well as trying to paint themselves to the world as far more innocent than they really are.

Right up your propagandist street .. eh, Jafar ?

Have fun. While innocents are dying.