PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama says the "blood of Africa" runs through her veins

Jeff
08-01-2014, 07:13 AM
Yes she has taken 4 trips as first lady ( another words I mooched of the American people 4 times ) and she is very proud that she took folks with her, again on our dime. All that annoys me but what really annoys me is how the article says Obama is down playing his ties to Africa even though his Dad was born in Kenya, but this Mooch is talking about how Africa runs through her veins because Her husbands father was born there, I am no a expert but because a in-law was born there I don't think that makes you African, and besides that she is the first Lady, how about talking about how America runs through her veins, nope she would rather tell us how she was FINALLY proud of America when Barrack took office. What a piece of trash she is, she is Ghetto and should move back into it.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - First lady Michelle Obama embraced her family’s African roots in a speech on Wednesday, telling a group of young Africans that the “blood of Africa” runs through her veins as she urged changing traditional beliefs on the worth of educating women.
Her husband had shied away from discussing his African heritage in his own remarks to the 500 Africans finishing a six-week Washington leadership fellowship on Monday, referencing his Kenyan father only once and in the question-and-answer session. But Michelle Obama said as an African American woman, her discussion with the African youth was “deeply personal.”

Watch the video it made me want :puke:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-says-blood-africa-runs-her-veins-064742928.html

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 07:17 AM
So she is African, not American? And Obama has Kenyan blood running through his veins, and not American? Sounds similar again to the idiot, Sheila Jackson Lee, who claims she was freed as a slave!!

Gaffer
08-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Hey moochelle, Liberia is calling you. Maybe now would be a good time to take all your friends and go visit there.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 05:14 PM
If what SHE was saying was, in any way honest, and true.

Why hasn't she demanded....over the last TERRIBLE SIX YEARS, to go there where her blood is, for VACATION?

I don't trust her any more than I would try to trust her LYING tranny Husband. Yep. That's what I think.

namvet
08-02-2014, 08:14 AM
her veins are full of hamburger chunks and BBQ sauce