PDA

View Full Version : Islam's Evil Course - From Hamas to ISIS

Jeff
08-01-2014, 08:12 AM
What a good article, it explains a lot. This is what many knew but others question. And with all that is happening in Israel right now I think it is a great read.

For as long as I've lived there has been conflict in the Middle East between tiny little Israel and all the other theocratic states. Not much has changed in fifty years.
Twenty-five years ago I began a transition from reading the comics and the sports page to reading the front page and the commentary section. That's when I discovered this thing called the Israeli-Palestinian conflict -- it just kept popping up. Some were strongly opposed to the actions of Israel, others condemned the Palestinians.
At the time, I wondered why this conflict was any larger than any other. Why was Israel and not, say, Argentina, so quickly on peoples tongues? Why do so many in America have such passions when it comes to this little Jewish state or its neighbors?
I always thought of the conflict as one between a free and powerful democratic ally and a collection of 7th century nomadic Arabs who despite the oil wealth of their totalitarian regimes had pretty much nothing to show for their lives beyond the hate they expressed towards the rest of the world and a Jewish people who are their superiors in nearly every way measurable.
Israel has superior morality, intellectually, enterprise, agriculture, education, economy -- every area -- except hate. But what did you expect from people who would rather sacrifice their own children, hide behind women, and fight over hot sandy desert than live in peace with other people's children.

http://eaglerising.com/7700/islams-evil-course-hamas-isis/

jafar00
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
In reality, the newly announced unity government which brought Hamas and Fatah together, actually weakened Hamas's position but a unified Palestine is a bigger threat to Israel than if Hamas and Fatah are kept separated, and their lands fragmented. The timing of the current massacre is too convenient and was based on lies anyway.

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 08:29 PM
In reality, the newly announced unity government which brought Hamas and Fatah together, actually weakened Hamas's position but a unified Palestine is a bigger threat to Israel than if Hamas and Fatah are kept separated, and their lands fragmented. The timing of the current massacre is too convenient and was based on lies anyway.

As long as Hamas and ALL of their supporters die, that's what matters most. Same with you do with any vermin infestation.