PDA

View Full Version : Off to Jersey again

jimnyc
08-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Dad is coming into town early Saturday morning, and I'll of course be near my sister and brother. Just a short trip to hang, no big plans. Just thought I would mention this, since I won't be here to harass members. Abbey is also out of town. I was going to leave Gabby in charge, but she is out of town too. Maybe the new member, Gnostic? He doesn't really know anyone here, so he can't be accused of favoritism. But from what I have seen of him thus far, I think Noir might be our only member remaining upon my return. Jeff has been wanting to be in charge for quite some time. But not only would he ban the entire board, he would likely ban his own account by accident as well and then we're all screwed.

Just fucking with y'all, we have other staff, just that when I'm an ass for so long I think some forget that. :)

It's not very often that I get to harass my own family - and my evil brother in law. I hate him. Anyway, have a little fun with the idiots - then spend a little time with my Dad and maybe go out to dinner, then return on Sunday. I know no one gives a crap, but I drank so much damn coffee this morning that I'm doing this so I can keep my fingers busy. :coffee2:

NightTrain
08-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Have fun & say hi to the Usual Suspects.

Kathianne
08-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Dad is coming into town early Saturday morning, and I'll of course be near my sister and brother. Just a short trip to hang, no big plans. Just thought I would mention this, since I won't be here to harass members. Abbey is also out of town. I was going to leave Gabby in charge, but she is out of town too. Maybe the new member, Gnostic? He doesn't really know anyone here, so he can't be accused of favoritism. But from what I have seen of him thus far, I think Noir might be our only member remaining upon my return. Jeff has been wanting to be in charge for quite some time. But not only would he ban the entire board, he would likely ban his own account by accident as well and then we're all screwed.

Just fucking with y'all, we have other staff, just that when I'm an ass for so long I think some forget that. :)

It's not very often that I get to harass my own family - and my evil brother in law. I hate him. Anyway, have a little fun with the idiots - then spend a little time with my Dad and maybe go out to dinner, then return on Sunday. I know no one gives a crap, but I drank so much damn coffee this morning that I'm doing this so I can keep my fingers busy. :coffee2:
Rick and I will ban everyone! Have fun! ;)

jimnyc
08-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Here's a few of those lame "selfies" with family in NJ. It was hot, I was sweaty, I was angry and I felt like messing with them!

This is me, with John in the background hiding from the camera

http://i.imgur.com/haomVve.jpg

This is Janeen in the background

http://i.imgur.com/AHOHcZM.jpg

This is John, my brother in law, and he's uglier than I am (notice that one big gray piece of hair in my eyebrow on right eye, wtf?)

http://i.imgur.com/dY6uVy6.jpg

And this is my best friend in NJ, Myles, even though he bit me, after I teased him (and that's my niece, Jaelynn, in the background)

http://i.imgur.com/lE42fVL.jpg

NightTrain
08-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Hate to break it to you, but that's not the only grey hair you're sporting there, slick!

I've got a few that are cropping up, too. I think I got all mine from that nasty divorce... I didn't really eat or sleep for about 2 months and dropped 40 pounds, which was a tad unhealthy.

Looks like Janeen has put on a few pounds. Don't tell her I said that or she'll bomb my FB page.

jimnyc
08-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Hate to break it to you, but that's not the only grey hair you're sporting there, slick!

I've got a few that are cropping up, too. I think I got all mine from that nasty divorce... I didn't really eat or sleep for about 2 months and dropped 40 pounds, which was a tad unhealthy.

Looks like Janeen has put on a few pounds. Don't tell her I said that or she'll bomb my FB page.

I need a haircut to hide them grey fuckers! I don't know what causes mine. I'm not that old yet. I'm thinking a mix between Gabby and Jafar. Should send them fuckers a bill for my next haircut!

Oh, and I'm telling Janeen. She'll grab Sandy (if you remember her) and you'll have REAL fatties posted on your page, probably about 70,000 of them!! But yeah, just like me, a little extra got added on over the years. But that's also a bad angle. I don't like the pic of me with John in the background behind me, makes me look fat. Well, I am, but no need for the angle to showcase it! :laugh:

Kathianne
08-03-2014, 08:57 PM
I got my first grey hair at 15! By 18 had a fair patch right in the front center, about size of half dollar. By 25 had grey all over the place. LOL! Same with my dad, so it's hereditary. Luckily baldness does not run in the family!

jimnyc
08-04-2014, 06:53 AM
I got my first grey hair at 15! By 18 had a fair patch right in the front center, about size of half dollar. By 25 had grey all over the place. LOL! Same with my dad, so it's hereditary. Luckily baldness does not run in the family!

That's true, I could be bald. At least I could dye it if it really bothered me, which it doesn't! But the last time I did it for a change of pace my hair turned an orange color! LOL