PDA

View Full Version : FireReid starts trending on Capitol Hill

namvet
08-01-2014, 10:25 AM
the bill killer finally gets some heat. or should i say the gridlock supporter ?? every bill from the GOP is stamped DOA by this sawed off bastard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrH1L5QANfE

a better full video from fox here

link
(http://video.foxnews.com/v/3703668038001/firereid-starts-trending-on-capitol-hill/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips)

Gaffer
08-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Fire him and then prosecute him for corruption. That creature needs to be horse whipped out of town. Fraud was the only thing that put that bastard back in office.

namvet
08-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Fire him and then prosecute him for corruption. That creature needs to be horse whipped out of town. Fraud was the only thing that put that bastard back in office.

he needs to go. he's doing nothing for this country at all. nothing. i would think obstruction of justice. he is Obozo's boss. who piss's and moans about the GOP not helping. this is why. if he's fired the other fucktard libs will straighten up and fly right IMO

Gaffer
08-01-2014, 10:55 AM
A recall in NV would go real good right now. I hope people there are putting together whatever it takes to remove that low life forever.

NightTrain
08-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Dirty Harry isn't up for re-election until 2016... so unless something criminal surfaces that can stick, he'll be around til then with his 29% favorable view.

But the Republican Nevada Governor, Sandoval, has a 55% favorable view and Dirty Harry has been afraid of him for a while now. He appointed Sandoval to a lifetime Federal Judgeship to remove him from the field, but Sandoval resigned that post to run for and win the Governor's Mansion.

I think he'll run and beat the snot out of Reid in 2016, and with any luck Reid will already be the Senate Minority Leader.

namvet
08-01-2014, 11:22 AM
he's another reason we need term limits so old fuckers like him can't stay till they die.

aboutime
08-01-2014, 01:14 PM
After losing every member of my original family. Mom, Dad, two brothers, and one sister. I swore the next Funeral I wanted to attend...would be mine.

But, I now would like to amend that, and sound like a BRAINLESS LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT here, by saying:

I would happily like to attend the funeral of Senator Harry Reid...BEFORE I die!

If that insults, offends, or bothers anyone. My apologies for trying to be so LIBERAL-LIKE.

namvet
08-01-2014, 01:16 PM
After losing every member of my original family. Mom, Dad, two brothers, and one sister. I swore the next Funeral I wanted to attend...would be mine.

But, I now would like to amend that, and sound like a BRAINLESS LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT here, by saying:

I would happily like to attend the funeral of Senator Harry Reid...BEFORE I die!

If that insults, offends, or bothers anyone. My apologies for trying to be so LIBERAL-LIKE.

what I do on his grave won't pass for flowers