PDA

View Full Version : You can't blame me, even if I refuse to answer the question?

aboutime
08-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Obama just finished repeating every word AGAIN. His press conference was a TOTAL DON'T BLAME ME.

It's not his fault the DEMOCRAT controlled Senate isn't passing any bills "THE REPUBLICANS are blocking it"???

NOT POSSIBLE...MISTER LIAR. Just ask Harry Reid.

DragonStryk72
08-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Obama just finished repeating every word AGAIN. His press conference was a TOTAL DON'T BLAME ME.

It's not his fault the DEMOCRAT controlled Senate isn't passing any bills "THE REPUBLICANS are blocking it"???

NOT POSSIBLE...MISTER LIAR. Just ask Harry Reid.

Clinton had Republicans in the house and Senate during his time, and they still seemed to pass bills.

Jeff
08-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I didn't see his speech ( I won't watch the liar, it just makes me mad ) but I did pop onto FB for a second a couple minutes ago and the folks that are pro Obama are posting about how the Republicans are so stupid, how they block everything, its all there fault, God how can some be so stupid, from what I have seen Obama offered no proof of anything he just accused, I mean forget the senate for a minute talk about what Obama has done that doesn't require the senate and all I can think of him doing is going on vacation, and yes the folks on FB I see are now posting AGAIN how GW took more vaca's than any other president, they forget they where mostly to his compound in Texas and where working vaca's

I go back to this Country falling apart isn't Obama's fault it is the Nit Wits that voted for him, that support him and the reason they do this is because he has a D behind his name, or his skin color , very educated reasons !!

aboutime
08-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Clinton had Republicans in the house and Senate during his time, and they still seemed to pass bills.-D

Dragon
Everyone who follows this stuff knows. Obama uses his Republican excuse all the time. But, the truth is. Obama...the HYPOCRITE of the STARS, intentionally lies, and Omits the real facts about how he NEVER honestly has tried to even Pretend he wanted to compromise on anything.

Then, after blaming Republicans. He intentionally, always neglects to state how Harry Reid, and the Dem Majority in the Senate...refuse to accept, or vote on ANYTHING presented by the Minority (republicans).

Obama is the LEFT cheek pimple on the Buttocks of Congress, and he has Harry Reid sucking the life out of the RIGHT cheek to please Obama.

Take all of that HONEST information, and try to present it to a near completely UNINFORMED, UNDER-EDUCATED Public that votes for anything they Ignorantly believe...and we get an OBAMA-DEMOCRAT tyranny