PDA

View Full Version : Open Title / discuss anything even remotely interesting....

red state
08-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Liberals! They are fine with free stuff or receiving free stuff (so long as it costs them nothing). This is a problem with our very insecure border. THEY want to welcome these illegal border invaders YET they want US to pay for it through the many levels of economic disaster while we accomadate those who do not belong here and mean only to take advantage of the left's stupidity.

I don't feel comfortable in the hoards coming over and I certainly wouldn't house them (much less want them 500 miles from me. I'm a bit alarmed about the diseased Africans they're bringing in to Atlanta.................and that is less than 500 miles from me.

We have flesh eating viruses in the Gulf, LICE from the border invaders, STDs from loose living liberals and now the Ebola from Africa!!! It is madness and the Soviets were correct............we'd be able to be defeated from within and we can thank the leftists and pretend (con) Conservatives for this.

As for the video.....that bit about "I too am living in my car" is priceless............along with the guy who was still living with mommy. Those of us who believe in secure borders, patriotic leaders and the Constitution must be racist. I loved that close of the video. HA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzQQCtGDFg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2014, 02:09 PM
I watched it and it backs up everything we have been saying about stupid azz liberals. They are always free with others people's time and money but not their own. They demand any damn thing to be done regardless of costs as long as it doesn't cost them directly.

These so-called enlightened people are actually as stupid as they come. Yet the world in general believes their self-promoted propaganda about how brilliant and massively intelligent they are! It is mind boggling and moronic ignorance on parade.

We have a traitor in charge, liberals installed the lying bastard, let him do as he pleases and are so blind/stupid as to not see that in the future it will bite their sorry, elitist , arrogant dumbasses too!
Id like to spit on ----EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM AND KICK EACH RIGHT DEAD IN THE ASS EVERY DAMN DAY!

FFING bastards going to destroy my kid's future while they walk around with their thumb up their collective asses singing praises about how great they are! They truly are Arrogance and Stupidity on parade!This I'll gladly say to any dam one of the jackasses face to face anytime! And pray he takes umbrage enough to swing at me!!

I hate them all. Quite proud to say it too!! For truly they are scum.. Fact.. --Tyr

Drummond
08-02-2014, 02:19 PM
An example, given today in an interview of BBC Radio 4, of a British liberal being stupid .. and, he thinks, 'highly enlightened' ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gaza-crisis-paddy-ashdown-brands-3951450

Former Lib Dem leader Lord Ashdownhas branded Israel’s attacks on Gaza as “foolish” and “disproportionate”, saying both sides need to talk to each other.

Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme the peace envoy also said that neither side could simply “blast their way to victory”.

He compared the situation to the conflicts in Bosnia and Northern Ireland where peace deals had been brokered.

Lord Ashdown said: "Neither side can blast their way to victory, so there is only one way to get peace now, and that is for the sides to sit down and start talking to each other.

"Hamas has to be at the table. Who's firing the rockets? It's Hamas, and so you have to talk to them... If an individual or an organisation has the support of the people who it represents, in the end you have to talk to them. We had to talk to the IRA, for goodness' sake."

Lord Ashdown also said there was "no question" that Israel's military action was "disproportionate", telling the show: "Is it disproportionate? Yes it is, there's no question about it.

"Israel makes the excuse that because weapons are being fired from civilian areas, it's entitled to use indiscriminate total force against civilian areas. No you're not.”

Needless to say, this fits perfectly with the BBC's own Lib agenda. Sadly, there are way too many people on my side of the Pond who'll lap this stuff up. And what makes it worse is the presumption you can read into it, namely, that if a terrorist group has enough firepower to call upon, you have to opt to negotiate with them !!!

aboutime
08-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Liberals! They are fine with free stuff or receiving free stuff (so long as it costs them nothing). This is a problem with our very insecure border. THEY want to welcome these illegal border invaders YET they want US to pay for it through the many levels of economic disaster while we accomadate those who do not belong here and mean only to take advantage of the left's stupidity.

I don't feel comfortable in the hoards coming over and I certainly wouldn't house them (much less want them 500 miles from me. I'm a bit alarmed about the diseased Africans they're bringing in to Atlanta.................and that is less than 500 miles from me.

We have flesh eating viruses in the Gulf, LICE from the border invaders, STDs from loose living liberals and now the Ebola from Africa!!! It is madness and the Soviets were correct............we'd be able to be defeated from within and we can thank the leftists and pretend (con) Conservatives for this.

As for the video.....that bit about "I too am living in my car" is priceless............along with the guy who was still living with mommy. Those of us who believe in secure borders, patriotic leaders and the Constitution must be racist. I loved that close of the video. HA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzQQCtGDFg

red state. I agree with you about liberals in this nation. And, I must also say. Based on Personal Experience. HONESTLY...it's not limited to Liberals when it comes to how our Educational System has, and is FAILING.
Sadly. The IGNORANCE factor across America isn't limited to Democrats, Liberals, Leftists, and Progressives.
EDUCATION...and the LACK of it, across the spectrum in America is dangerously LACKING.

red state
08-02-2014, 03:32 PM
AT, that is dead on accurate. It is now a Nationwide problem............from our schools to the churches. You'd be surprised at how many churches are for the welfare (not the security of this Nation) when it comes to the border invaders. I am so blessed to belong to a church that sees it for what it is............the deliberate destruction of the USA and our Constitution. Then, and only then, will they come to close the churches or (at least churches such as mine).

TYR, I truly never meant to get you upset but you are so correct in your reasoning. Given your stance, I hope you are truly careful (given the area in which you live). I may come across a liberal 15% - 20% of the time but you, my friend, could (and probably do) run into a liberal 50% - 75% of the time. It is an outrage that they feel so superior when their inferior state of mind and drugged clouded minds, couch-potato bodies or feminine, thin, StarBuck types WILL be the destruction of FREEDOM that outdoorsy, masculine, Godly, patriotic Americans have preserved for so long.

Be careful, my friends. B.O. is introducing many evils to our communities (from LICE, STDs to Ebola). Katrina was weather.....but B.O. is LITERALLY bringing these threats I've mentioned...........purposely!!!!

This is a thread for all the topics which threaten us and I appreciate those who have opined. Some great points have been made and I hope to see more such points.

red state
08-02-2014, 03:38 PM
An example, given today in an interview of BBC Radio 4, of a British liberal being stupid .. and, he thinks, 'highly enlightened' ... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gaza-crisis-paddy-ashdown-brands-3951450 Needless to say, this fits perfectly with the BBC's own Lib agenda. Sadly, there are way too many people on my side of the Pond who'll lap this stuff up. And what makes it worse is the presumption you can read into it, namely, that if a terrorist group has enough firepower to call upon, you have to opt to negotiate with them !!!

Drummond, it is truly sad that we've been destroyed from within. GREAT Britain.....no longer so great. Now the might of the USA is falling to the same disease..............liberalism. For one reason could I ever be persuaded to tip my hat to a liberal but for their tenacity and passion to destroy that which they hate, I do give the devil THEIR due. That isn't to say that I wouldn't, at the same time, piss in their hat. I just heard Levin refer to HUMMUS as Hamm@$$ Holes. How accurate and clever in "coining" a phrase. It is shocking that our DP police doesn't 'correct' these injustices to such admirable organizations. Just saying.....

aboutime
08-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Since this is an open thread.

Despite how really Bad, Terrible, and destructive the World of hate has become.

I REFUSE to be one of the Wusses who simply Rolls Over, and Plays Dumb.

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is still, and always will be The LAND I AM PROUD to call MY HOME.

Our History has seen much more threatening, terrible, war-torn times, and WE ARE STILL HERE.

So. Like the Late Charlton Heston.

I stand by these words about MY COUNTRY....
http://youtu.be/WTdO-w3xnpw

red state
08-02-2014, 03:49 PM
http://www.investors.com/image/RAMclr-072714-shields-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.gif.cms

How many folks LITERALLY see this president (and/or liberals) as equally a threat to our Nation? I WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY....yes, yes they are. They strive to disarm me and leave me vulnerable. They would steal from me and my family. They constantly WELCOME those who have no intentions of doing anything but take advantage of our system. They would tell me how to worship and what I am allowed to say so I see no difference in what they do and what hummus and other terrorists are doing. Just look at the shooters, bombers and child murderers we have here within our border. I'm sure there are some nuts on the so-called Right but the news (even the liberal news) suggests that the monsters committing terrible acts are the gunmen, the ones flying planes into buildings, such as the IRS, and the ones within the IRS acting as brown shirts.

http://jjchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Target-America-721.jpg

red state
08-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Since this is an open thread.

Despite how really Bad, Terrible, and destructive the World of hate has become.

I REFUSE to be one of the Wusses who simply Rolls Over, and Plays Dumb.

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is still, and always will be The LAND I AM PROUD to call MY HOME.

Our History has seen much more threatening, terrible, war-torn times, and WE ARE STILL HERE.

So. Like the Late Charlton Heston.

I stand by these words about MY COUNTRY....
http://youtu.be/WTdO-w3xnpw

Yep.....I'm not familiar with much of Heston's life but from what I do know, he would have made an excellent president. I too stand by his words and wonder just how much longer we have before returning to a place in our history when brother was against brother. I believe we are there but the first shots have yet to be fired. Interesting how it will all play out since we are more dispersed than we were in the War Between the States.

I envy your positive outlook but I see this gov. as a growing threat that has blinded or numbed us into a false reality. The only difference that I can agree with you on (for now) is that we have YET to shed the blood from the days when this Nation was younger.