PDA

View Full Version : For our weekend viewing DISpleasure. You should see this. Really.

aboutime
08-02-2014, 04:07 PM
http://youtu.be/1mYW5nmS9ps

red state
08-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Yeah....she just wasn't sneaky, vindictive and liar enough. That is why B.O. beat her the last time. You know, I just don't see any light at the end of he tunnel cuz I could (WILL) probably say the same about HELLary's opponent (Rep or Dim). In the end, I don't know that it matters. We still have the same problems we've been fussing about for decades; OPEN BORDER, out of control TAX system, bullying dept. and weak leadership. What candidate do we have that would give us hope. This left could care less who they get as long as they are pro perversion, pro infant murder and pro Secularism by way of islam so they have all the hope in the world. I'd be feeling quite well if I were a leftist scum. I'd be relieved to see another Christi Cream, BUSH, Nut Paul or a Mittens that we come up with.................and laugh about it.

Gaffer
08-03-2014, 08:05 AM
There's some hope. His name is Dr. Ben Carson. And it seems he has decided to run.

aboutime
08-03-2014, 02:20 PM
There's some hope. His name is Dr. Ben Carson. And it seems he has decided to run.

AGREED Gaffer. I really enjoy listening to him TALK THE TALK. The Libs are up to their Usual DESTROY tactics, and all of the UNCLE TOM stuff, like they did for Colon Powell, and Condi Rice will soon begin FULL BORE.

Carson takes all the WIND out of their Liberal Lying SAILS...when they use the RACIST talk like they do with Obammmanutcase.