PDA

View Full Version : Dr. James D. Manning on Obama

jimnyc
08-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Don't kill the messenger, although I agree with his message. Thought this was hilarious. And this is a black man, but I guess he's racist too!

---

Watch it closely and pay attention to the end where there is a short pause, then 4 words. Listen for those words! It could not be put more bluntly! Be prepared!!
I’m tellin’ ya, it’s only 44 seconds – Priceless.
(A white guy could NOT say this.)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aoZjXDP7LHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NightTrain
08-03-2014, 10:57 AM
That was funny. I didn't know who he was, but guessed he was a preacher from the way he was talking... and so definitely expect how he wrapped it up.

He's got some strange notions, but I'll wager things are never dull in his world!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

jimnyc
08-03-2014, 11:15 AM
That was funny. I didn't know who he was, but guessed he was a preacher from the way he was talking... and so definitely expect how he wrapped it up.

He's got some strange notions, but I'll wager things are never dull in his world!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

Damn, he's a true nutter! LOL One would think he's a card carrying member of the KKK if you didn't know who he was. He may be right about a few things, but sure has a way of telling his thoughts! I like this though:

In his sermons and in video messages posted on his church's web site and on YouTube, Manning has denounced the influence of Charles Rangel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rangel), Al Sharpton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton), Cornel West (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornel_West) and Jay-Z (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay-Z).

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Shit house rats are more sane than this guy. First of all, the guy opposes gentrification as does Spike Lee and I'm guessing most of you here aren't exactly fans of his.

Secondly, I get that a lot of deeply religious people are socially conservative, but to go so far as to disparage a woman who is now dead for sleeping with a black man? He called her trashy. That's just wrong.

Thirdly, he compared Obama to Hitler and Satan (which automatically disqualifies his argument as having any merit).

Fourthly, "mack daddy" is slang for pimp and has racist undertones. Yeah, black people can say racist shit about each other. It doesn't make it right. And it certainly doesn't make it okay for someone to applaud overt racism.

And, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so I'll give him credit for one thing: Al Sharpton and Charles Rangel are idiots.

jimnyc
08-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Shit house rats are more sane than this guy. First of all, the guy opposes gentrification as does Spike Lee and I'm guessing most of you here aren't exactly fans of his.

Secondly, I get that a lot of deeply religious people are socially conservative, but to go so far as to disparage a woman who is now dead for sleeping with a black man? He called her trashy. That's just wrong.

Thirdly, he compared Obama to Hitler and Satan (which automatically disqualifies his argument as having any merit).

Fourthly, "mack daddy" is slang for pimp and has racist undertones. Yeah, black people can say racist shit about each other. It doesn't make it right. And it certainly doesn't make it okay for someone to applaud overt racism.

And, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so I'll give him credit for one thing: Al Sharpton and Charles Rangel are idiots.

I honestly never heard of the guy before making the post, I just found it funny coming from a black man - but I fully admit that this guy seems to be a few cans shy of an entire case!

Now, if he spoke intelligently and wasn't a nutter, he might have had an argument that Obama was given a lot and has failed.

And I'm glad to see you pointing out that Sharpton and Rangel are idiots, something we can all agree with the cuckoo clock on! Growing up in NJ, and now in NY for 20 years, I've had my fill of those 2 shitheads. Sharpton creates more racism than he condemns and Rangel is a crook!

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 01:36 PM
I honestly never heard of the guy before making the post, I just found it funny coming from a black man - but I fully admit that this guy seems to be a few cans shy of an entire case!

Now, if he spoke intelligently and wasn't a nutter, he might have had an argument that Obama was given a lot and has failed.

And I'm glad to see you pointing out that Sharpton and Rangel are idiots, something we can all agree with the cuckoo clock on! Growing up in NJ, and now in NY for 20 years, I've had my fill of those 2 shitheads. Sharpton creates more racism than he condemns and Rangel is a crook!

Apparently, Pastor James D. Manning is quite the extremist and has extreme anti-miscegenation views. It seems that perhaps Pastor Manning's ire is more directed toward Obama's mother than Obama himself. In other words, he hates whitey.

namvet
08-06-2014, 05:17 PM
I like him. he does tell it like it is. im tempted to post this in front of libtards. also check out his "mack Daddy" and the "white rodney king" rants. he is fire and damn nation.

aboutime
08-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Don't kill the messenger, although I agree with his message. Thought this was hilarious. And this is a black man, but I guess he's racist too!

---

Watch it closely and pay attention to the end where there is a short pause, then 4 words. Listen for those words! It could not be put more bluntly! Be prepared!!
I’m tellin’ ya, it’s only 44 seconds – Priceless.
(A white guy could NOT say this.)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aoZjXDP7LHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

We racists all know. Any one of us dare to repeat those four words here, or anywhere, and we'd be destroyed instantly.

So. In keeping with the accusations I have heard from the Obama administration.

I AGREE WITH THOSE FOUR WORDS. (It goes without saying):laugh:

Matter of fact. Those four words apply every time we hear, or see Obama.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 06:46 PM
We racists all know. Any one of us dare to repeat those four words here, or anywhere, and we'd be destroyed instantly.

So.....you're siding with a racist? Is that your final answer?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 06:48 PM
I like him. he does tell it like it is. im tempted to post this in front of libtards. also check out his "mack Daddy" and the "white rodney king" rants. he is fire and damn nation.
I love when people use the word "libtard." It lets me know right away that I should disregard their posts as nothing more than hyperbolic rants. Btw, as I stated earlier, this guy is a racist who doesn't believe in race mixing. Are you sure you want to side with him?

fj1200
08-07-2014, 08:11 AM
I love when people use the word "libtard." It lets me know right away that I should disregard their posts as nothing more than hyperbolic rants.

You should do a search. A little investment in time now will pay huge dividends later. ;)

aboutime
08-07-2014, 02:35 PM
So.....you're siding with a racist? Is that your final answer?

If that is how you interpreted what I said. You must also think I support, and voted for Obama???:laugh:

And though I rarely, if ever use the word LIBTARD. What can be wrong with skirting around with, and playing with the TRUTH?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 02:38 PM
If that is how you interpreted what I said. You must also think I support, and voted for Obama???:laugh:

And though I rarely, if ever use the word LIBTARD. What can be wrong with skirting around with, and playing with the TRUTH?
You agree with Rev. Manning's racist comments. Why would I think someone who does that would vote for Obama?

And "Libtard" says more about the character of the person using the word than the people it's directed toward.

namvet
08-07-2014, 02:51 PM
I love when people use the word "libtard." It lets me know right away that I should disregard their posts as nothing more than hyperbolic rants. Btw, as I stated earlier, this guy is a racist who doesn't believe in race mixing. Are you sure you want to side with him?

isn't it only racist when whitey use's it??? rapper's use it in their music everyday. they racist to?? hummm???

aboutime
08-07-2014, 02:52 PM
You agree with Rev. Manning's racist comments. Why would I think someone who does that would vote for Obama?

And "Libtard" says more about the character of the person using the word than the people it's directed toward.

Since you are relatively new here, and I haven't yet given you the expected welcome. Please tell us how you interpret my unspoken words in a post as AGREEMENT with Manning.

As for the Libtard remark. As far as I can tell. TODAY was actually the very first time I used that word on this forum. So, I actually, and honestly have never used it. But, I won't disagree with anyone who uses it as they wish. Completely different from anyone who still feels a need to use the Terrible, Tasteless, Hateful "N" word.

Perhaps you should attempt reading some of the recent threads, and posts here on DP before you jump in.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Since you are relatively new here, and I haven't yet given you the expected welcome. Please tell us how you interpret my unspoken words in a post as AGREEMENT with Manning.

As for the Libtard remark. As far as I can tell. TODAY was actually the very first time I used that word on this forum. So, I actually, and honestly have never used it. But, I won't disagree with anyone who uses it as they wish. Completely different from anyone who still feels a need to use the Terrible, Tasteless, Hateful "N" word.

Perhaps you should attempt reading some of the recent threads, and posts here on DP before you jump in.

Please feel free to tell me how I misinterpreted your words.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 03:03 PM
isn't it only racist when whitey use's it??? rapper's use it in their music everyday. they racist to?? hummm???Are you talking about the "N" word? Yes, it's only racist when "whitey" uses it. However, it's wrong when black people use it as well.

But Manning's problem isn't that he hates whitey in general and white women in particular. His beef with Obama centers around his white mother. I take serious issue with that.

namvet
08-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Are you talking about the "N" word? Yes, it's only racist when "whitey" uses it. However, it's wrong when black people use it as well.

But Manning's problem isn't that he hates whitey in general and white women in particular. His beef with Obama centers around his white mother. I take serious issue with that.

just the phrase "the N word" is racist. they noz whit uz meanzs. dayz not stuppit iz day ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 03:14 PM
just the phrase "the N word" is racist. they noz whit uz meanzs. dayz not stuppit iz day ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

I can't view videos - they are blocked.

With that being said, how else would one discuss use of the word? And your silly little ebonics is making my dogs come running. I have a very strange feeling you and I are not going to get along very well.

namvet
08-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I can't view videos - they are blocked.

With that being said, how else would one discuss use of the word? And your silly little ebonics is making my dogs come running. I have a very strange feeling you and I are not going to get along very well.

look dumb ass i was raised around blacks. went to school with em, fought a war, and worked with em. even have them for neighbors. never any problems at all. my late grand dad taught me young to respect them, in a time when he was criticized for supporting blacks.
so take your PC shit an shove it.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 04:29 PM
look dumb ass i was raised around blacks. went to school with em, fought a war, and worked with em. even have them for neighbors. never any problems at all. my late grand dad taught me young to respect them, in a time when he was criticized for supporting blacks.
so take your PC shit an shove it.
If that's the case, then I suggest you choose your words more carefully so you don't come across as sounding like a racist piece of shit. You just remember who fired the first shot. I didn't come here to crap all over this nice forum, but it doesn't say "welcome" on my forehead and I won't sit back and let you wipe your dirty feet on me.

aboutime
08-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Please feel free to tell me how I misinterpreted your words.

You take that HUGE chip off your shoulder, and stop pretending to be better than SLICED BREAD, then maybe, I might continue this conversation.

Looking for instant arguments here, as you seem to intend doing, just doesn't impress me.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 05:24 PM
You take that HUGE chip off your shoulder, and stop pretending to be better than SLICED BREAD, then maybe, I might continue this conversation.

Looking for instant arguments here, as you seem to intend doing, just doesn't impress me.
You seem unaccustomed to being challenged to defend your words. Feel free to put me on ignore and continue posting in an echo chamber. There are certainly others here willing to have discussions with me. Your choice.

namvet
08-07-2014, 05:59 PM
If that's the case, then I suggest you choose your words more carefully so you don't come across as sounding like a racist piece of shit. You just remember who fired the first shot. I didn't come here to crap all over this nice forum, but it doesn't say "welcome" on my forehead and I won't sit back and let you wipe your dirty feet on me.

You just remember who fired the first shot.

post 10. your the door mat here

aboutime
08-07-2014, 06:08 PM
You seem unaccustomed to being challenged to defend your words. Feel free to put me on ignore and continue posting in an echo chamber. There are certainly others here willing to have discussions with me. Your choice.

With due respect. I have no need to defend anything I may say here. If you disagree with the way I say anything. That's the way it goes, since nobody ever agree's about everything.

I just can't understand why you feel a need to be so hostile, right out of the gate.

If I said, or did anything to offend, or insult you. Please explain. As for being unaccustomed to being challenged. This is a forum where there has been more challenges to all of us, than you will ever know.

Your seemingly intent to argue for whatever reason is YOUR PROBLEM, not mine.

I simply fail to understand why the instant negativity over what I may, or may not have said.
And..you also have the option to IGNORE.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 06:12 PM
With due respect. I have no need to defend anything I may say here. If you disagree with the way I say anything. That's the way it goes, since nobody ever agree's about everything.

I just can't understand why you feel a need to be so hostile, right out of the gate.

If I said, or did anything to offend, or insult you. Please explain. As for being unaccustomed to being challenged. This is a forum where there has been more challenges to all of us, than you will ever know.

Your seemingly intent to argue for whatever reason is YOUR PROBLEM, not mine.

I simply fail to understand why the instant negativity over what I may, or may not have said.
And..you also have the option to IGNORE.
I think you're reading a lot into my posts. I wasn't being hostile at all. I was simply asking you to clarify why you were siding with such an overt racist as manning clearly is.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 06:14 PM
post 10. your the door mat here
I think you'll find that I'm perfectly capable of defending myself and that I'm no one's doormat.

aboutime
08-07-2014, 06:20 PM
I think you're reading a lot into my posts. I wasn't being hostile at all. I was simply asking you to clarify why you were siding with such an overt racist as manning clearly is.

Guess it offended me to think You, or anyone else honestly believed I was siding with him.

I should have stated it (tongue-in-cheek), and not literally.

As a 30 year Navy veteran (identified by some in the Obama administration as Home Grown Terrorist), and someone who disagree's with Obama's vast array of Faulty, Illegal practices, and policies...(making me a RACIST as well by the Obama admin).

Siding with Manning would be OBAMA-LIKE, and welcomed by those Liberal, Democrats (Libtards) you said I supported.

Does that clear this up now?

Do you understand why I felt the hostility?

namvet
08-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I think you'll find that I'm perfectly capable of defending myself and that I'm no one's doormat.

I think you'll find that I'm perfectly capable of defending myself and that I'm no one's doormat

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Guess it offended me to think You, or anyone else honestly believed I was siding with him.

I should have stated it (tongue-in-cheek), and not literally.

As a 30 year Navy veteran (identified by some in the Obama administration as Home Grown Terrorist), and someone who disagree's with Obama's vast array of Faulty, Illegal practices, and policies...(making me a RACIST as well by the Obama admin).

Siding with Manning would be OBAMA-LIKE, and welcomed by those Liberal, Democrats (Libtards) you said I supported.

Does that clear this up now?

Do you understand why I felt the hostility?
I'm not trying to be intentionally obtuse, but I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. Did you or did you not say you agree with manning's statements?

aboutime
08-07-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm not trying to be intentionally obtuse, but I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. Did you or did you not say you agree with manning's statements?

Yes...(tongue-in-cheek) in keeping with the Obama admin's identification they have declared on people like myself (Veterans..Home Grown Terrorists, and disagreeing with Obama policies...A Racist).

Can we leave this lie now? Too many twists, and turns with the rhetorical, and semantics always made more difficult by derailing context.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes...(tongue-in-cheek) in keeping with the Obama admin's identification they have declared on people like myself (Veterans..Home Grown Terrorists, and disagreeing with Obama policies...A Racist).

Can we leave this lie now? Too many twists, and turns with the rhetorical, and semantics always made more difficult by derailing context.
Turn in your word salad shooter. It's obviously malfunctioning.

aboutime
08-07-2014, 09:19 PM
turn in your word salad shooter. It's obviously malfunctioning.

wtf?

namvet
08-07-2014, 09:47 PM
wtf?

he's a legend in his own mind