PDA

View Full Version : 'Bomb Gaza' game

NightTrain
08-04-2014, 06:27 PM
This looks pretty fun, the objective is to bomb terrorists while trying to avoid civilians. Looks like Google pulled it already due to complaints and I can't find it.

I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere else. I feel a High Score coming on!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B_BrPIW3joY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drummond
08-04-2014, 06:35 PM
This looks pretty fun, the objective is to bomb terrorists while trying to avoid civilians. Looks like Google pulled it already due to complaints and I can't find it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B_BrPIW3joY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I feel sure that whoever came up with that one, s/he'll immediately go on the British 'ban' list, along with Michael Savage and other notorious terrorists ....

Enjoy !

aboutime
08-04-2014, 07:00 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B_BrPIW3joY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Imagine that? Google pulling something that might take some credit from the Obama admin's LIES about supporting Israel.
By the way. Google, like Facebook, has become the NEAR 21ST Century pair of MONOPOLY examples that would be Illegal in the United States if....WE HAD AN ADMINISTRATION that followed the laws of the land.