PDA

View Full Version : Question

Perianne
08-04-2014, 07:54 PM
I have a question about the forum and don't know who to direct it to. Who is the main person here? (I hesitate to say "boss", but I think you know what I mean.)

hjmick
08-04-2014, 09:02 PM
jimnyc and he's a real SOB...

But you could probably direct your question to any moderator...

Perianne
08-04-2014, 09:09 PM

lol, okay. Thanks.

hjmick
08-04-2014, 09:15 PM
You're more than welcome. And just for the record, jim is a pussycat...

Jeff
08-05-2014, 01:31 AM
I have a question about the forum and don't know who to direct it to. Who is the main person here? (I hesitate to say "boss", but I think you know what I mean.)

That would be me :laugh::laugh::laugh: And Boss will work.

SassyLady
08-05-2014, 01:34 AM

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Jeff
08-05-2014, 06:33 AM
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Now it wasn't that dam funny :laugh:

jimnyc
08-05-2014, 07:50 AM

You're more than welcome. And just for the record, jim is a pussycat...

That's my bipolar, a pussycat one day and an SOB the next! Ok, truth is, an SOB the majority of the time, and a pussycat every now and again. Ok, reality is, pretty much just an SOB. Ok, let me be honest, also a pervert, but an SOB nonetheless.

jimnyc
08-05-2014, 07:51 AM

Good thing we don't have a steady stream of new members coming in. I would go on vacation and come back to the joint all addressing Jeff as boss, and the fucker would probably be seeking donations too! :lol:

jimnyc
08-05-2014, 08:00 AM

Anything other than boss! I just pay the bills here, and sometimes move a thread to a new location. And I say a lot of dumb things. But I'm no boss! I was the boss of the "tech room" while working at a major law firm in NYC. There were 6 guys underneath me. They all hated me. LOL No, just one did. I remember screwing him with the majority of the work and him coming back like 5 hours later proclaiming "jimmy fucked up my life" :laugh: Actually, we worked like a well oiled machine and received kudos all around, both from our superiors and from the firm itself. I always made sure the guys got as much credit as I did. No different than here, where the community itself is responsible for any success here.

Damn, too much coffee again! :coffee2:

P.S. - You can call Jeff the boss if you like. He wants to be a moderator but that's like giving Al Qaeda some nuclear weapons.

DLT
08-05-2014, 02:27 PM

So he's the guy we have to kiss up to? Good to know.

Jeff
08-05-2014, 03:18 PM

We now have a member that tells it like it is !!!!

Don't kiss up to him though ( I have inside info :laugh: )

Honestly Xenalee Jim is a great guy, as are all the folks that help him run this board, and to be honest we have members that have been here for ever and I hope for the most part we as members make it easy for the folks running things. Yes we have spats at times but as far as a internet message board this is a great one with great folks ( even those that are on the other side ) have become part of the DP family a family that is always willing to except new members to join in the fun.

As for those that do run the board, Jim has surrounded himself with very smart folks, there post are usually right on the money and very informative, personally when I see a certain person has posted I read there post from top to bottom, they are more often than not right on, it may not be what you want to hear but they have done there homework and what they are saying are facts.

Anyway welcome again and enjoy.

jimnyc
08-05-2014, 04:25 PM

It can't hurt! But talking mean and dirty to me will get you further! :lol: :coffee:

SassyLady
08-06-2014, 02:26 AM
That's my bipolar, a pussycat one day and an SOB the next! Ok, truth is, an SOB the majority of the time, and a pussycat every now and again. Ok, reality is, pretty much just an SOB. Ok, let me be honest, also a pervert, but an SOB nonetheless.

Pervert, yes .... but harmless. Schizto ... yes, but entertaining. SOB ... yes, but one who is not afraid to say what he means, and mean what he says. Pussycat ... only when you feed his perverted persona with boobie pictures!!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6270&stc=1

Jeff
08-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Pervert, yes .... but harmless. Schizto ... yes, but entertaining. SOB ... yes, but one who is not afraid to say what he means, and mean what he says. Pussycat ... only when you feed his perverted persona with boobie pictures!!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6270&stc=1

And he is a little paranoid , so please send all Boobie pictures to me to make sure it is safe before I forward them to him. Thank you

Redrose
08-12-2014, 10:49 AM

Just signed on, it looks like a nice forum.

Jeff
08-12-2014, 11:07 AM

Welcome and have fun

jimnyc
08-12-2014, 02:13 PM

Welcome to DP! :beer: :salute:

gabosaurus
08-12-2014, 02:19 PM

You can sent a pm to Abbey.
If you've been here long enough, you know who is really in charge... :boobies:

Abbey Marie
08-12-2014, 02:29 PM
You can sent a pm to Abbey.
If you've been here long enough, you know who is really in charge... :boobies:

Lol, this will earn me oodles of friends.

(but yes, 'tis true; just ask my husband)

Drummond
08-12-2014, 04:29 PM

Welcome, Redrose ... hope you enjoy the forum.

Perianne
08-12-2014, 07:51 PM

Redrose, how good to see you! I have missed you, dear.

aboutime
08-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Welcome Redrose. Hope you enjoy visiting here. So far. The MOST 1ST AMENDMENT friendly forum many of us have found.

Enjoy.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 06:18 PM

I wish Redrose would come back. So many of my friends have come and gone. :(