PDA

View Full Version : Hill arrives in N. Korea for talks

nevadamedic
06-21-2007, 01:51 AM
Story Highlights
• Rice informed Japan's foreign minister about Hill's visit, Japanese official says
• Hill will spend night in North Korea, South Korean media reports
• Visit comes days after unfrozen North Korean funds began transfer back

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/06/20/koreas.nuclear/index.html

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Ever wonder, nm, why so many of your posts go completely unanswered? Actually, I am ashamed for you and will probably regret answering this one.

stephanie
07-02-2007, 04:33 AM
Ever wonder, nm, why so many of your posts go completely unanswered? Actually, I am ashamed for you and will probably regret answering this one.

I think it's a damn shame, when all you do is go around putting other people down..

You come on here, every other week, post some crap, then leave in a huff, after calling everyone names...

Yet......we all put up with you????????:coffee:

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 04:36 AM
Do you have a problem with what I said, staphy?

I think it's a damn shame, when all you do is go around putting other people down..

You come on here, every other week, post some crap, then leave in a huff, after calling everyone names...

Yet......we all put up with you????????:coffee:

Just for you, we'll keep this one up for nm. Does that make you happy?

stephanie
07-02-2007, 04:42 AM
Do you have a problem with what I said, staphy?

Just for you, we'll keep this one up for nm. Does that make you happy?

Who's WE'LL keep this up for nm to see???????

I don't care if he see's it or not...

My response was to you....

You go around, putting everyone down on this board....

Yet, your still here....

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 04:52 AM
You are an unadulterated pure and simple liar, staphy.

Who's WE'LL keep this up for nm to see???????

I don't care if he see's it or not...

My response was to you....

You go around, putting everyone down on this board....

Yet, your still here....

To your dismay I have not been perm banned. Tough shit for you. Leave me the hell alone. Your making up shit ain't gonna help your cause. There are hundreds of people here that I communicate with, have no problem with, discuss important issues with and I have never put them or even you down. I observe and report my feelings though. Are you opposed to that?

Like I said, staphy, thanks but NO thanks.

stephanie
07-02-2007, 05:24 AM
You are an unadulterated pure and simple liar, staphy.

To your dismay I have not been perm banned. Tough shit for you. Leave me the hell alone. Your making up shit ain't gonna help your cause. There are hundreds of people here that I communicate with, have no problem with, discuss important issues with and I have never put them or even you down. I observe and report my feelings though. Are you opposed to that?

Like I said, staphy, thanks but NO thanks.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-02-2007, 05:31 AM
No offense intended for you, nm.

:laugh2:

But, staphy is such a stooge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MtnBiker
07-02-2007, 06:23 PM

Psycho your behavior has been quite antagonstic. Stop behaving this way. It is not open for discussion or debate. Simply just stop doing it.

nevadamedic
07-02-2007, 07:58 PM
No offense intended for you, nm.

But, staphy is such a stooge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense attended to me? That's what your first post was about then Steph stepped in and you jumpped on her. Steph is nothing but nice to people on here why attack her? Because she doesn't agree with you? If you have problems with my post take it up with me but dont attack Steph. I didn't take offense until you jumped on her.

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 10:24 PM
I gotcha, MB.

Psycho your behavior has been quite antagonstic. Stop behaving this way. It is not open for discussion or debate. Simply just stop doing it.

I'll do better.

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 10:48 PM
I gotcha, MB.

I'll do better.

:clap: I really am surprised and impressed good reaction! :clap: