PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol Agent’s Stunning Response When a Trucker Asks If Citizenship Matters Re

Jeff
08-05-2014, 04:31 PM
How sad is this. I have crossed these check points many times and these guys are always all business, I never thought it would get this bad.

I was driving through the U.S. Border Patrol with my Icam glasses on and got this on Video. I asked the question and got the truth!

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/08/border-patrol-agents-stunning-response-trucker-asks-citizenship-matters/

aboutime
08-05-2014, 05:06 PM
How sad? And our Dummy in the Big White House doesn't give a crap either.

No need to send this to Eric Holder...the Supposed "TOP COP" of the U.S. Judicial system.

Too bad OBAMA took out OBL. That would be the optimum place for him to enter the U.S.

jimnyc
08-06-2014, 11:52 AM
I saw another video today, where a cop is telling someone that Obama has decimated and ignores that COTUS, so he is going to too!!

Here it is...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=0451ba23240a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Daniyel
08-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Hold on, just 2 more years.

aboutime
08-06-2014, 02:41 PM

Daniyel. We would love to just Hold on for 2 more years. But, in the meantime. Anyone from Obama, down to the newest child born today who isn't given the RIGHTS and Freedoms of our Constitution, nor following the constitution...could mean, WE LOSE IT all together.

Honestly. We haven't got 2 years. Hearing that police officer trying to use that reasoning...If Obama doesn't...then he doesn't...means TYRANNY is being used to control THE PEOPLE.

THAT IS WRONG. ILLEGAL, AND DANGEROUS.

red state
08-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Daniyel. We would love to just Hold on for 2 more years. But, in the meantime. Anyone from Obama, down to the newest child born today who isn't given the RIGHTS and Freedoms of our Constitution, nor following the constitution...could mean, WE LOSE IT all together.

Honestly. We haven't got 2 years. Hearing that police officer trying to use that reasoning...If Obama doesn't...then he doesn't...means TYRANNY is being used to control THE PEOPLE.

THAT IS WRONG. ILLEGAL, AND DANGEROUS.

AMEN, AT!!! If we look at what he's been able to do the past few years and what Bush was able to do during his tenure (especially his last year) we can clearly see the importance of getting him out NOW! RIGHT NOW! I hope that we gain enough of a majority after this Nov. with some guys who have grown a pair to get that SOB out before 2015. If Hellary did B.O. like B.O. did her in '08, she'd hop on the wagon while asking for a rope. If we simply 'hang on' for two more years, we are likely to see just about ANYTHING from this [anything goes] piece of $#!T. A few billion border invaders comes to mind......or martial law...........or, as we see in Atlanta and NY, the ebola virus. Why in the world would you bring that crap into our borders. This guy is more dangerous and more of an enemy to me than OBL EVER was or ever could have been. I've said this for years and by the LORD ALMIGHTY, I still mean it. In two more years, we (The USA) may be HISTORY.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 04:36 PM
I saw another video today, where a cop is telling someone that Obama has decimated and ignores that COTUS, so he is going to too!!

Here it is...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=0451ba23240a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>there's no context to this video to even understand the circumstances prompting these statements.

jimnyc
08-06-2014, 04:58 PM
there's no context to this video to even understand the circumstances prompting these statements.

That's true, but I can't imagine many scenarios where a police officer should have the right to ignore the law or constitution, which is why I posted what I did. It sounded like a complaint about the guys 4th amendment rights, but I would be guessing, no true context as you pointed out. I've seen officers state before that they would ignore the president because they felt something was unconstitutional. But this guy seems to want to toss the constitution to the wind because he thinks Obama has done so. "IF" that be the case, he's wrong, IMO.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 05:01 PM
That's true, but I can't imagine many scenarios where a police officer should have the right to ignore the law or constitution, which is why I posted what I did. It sounded like a complaint about the guys 4th amendment rights, but I would be guessing, no true context as you pointed out. I've seen officers state before that they would ignore the president because they felt something was unconstitutional. But this guy seems to want to toss the constitution to the wind because he thinks Obama has done so. "IF" that be the case, he's wrong, IMO.
Did he come across as an Obama supporter to you?

aboutime
08-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Did he come across as an Obama supporter to you?

The officer is WRONG, and NO...he is far from being an Obama supporter. It sounds very much like he found a way to demonstrate his contempt for Obama, and disagreement in a cunning, quite different, almost patronizing way that MOST Government employee's MUST tread lightly around.

Drummond
08-06-2014, 06:16 PM
there's no context to this video to even understand the circumstances prompting these statements.

I really don't see why context matters in this case. The police officer basically argued that if the President can see fit to violate Constitutional rights, then it was sufficiently 'open season' on them for HIM to do likewise.

It's akin, in a sense, to saying that if a criminal breaks the law, then obeying that law is meaningless for others as well. Imagine a criminal committing a crime, and the police concluding from it that the duty one has to obey the law ceases to exist, once it's broken by somebody !

And Obama being President doesn't excuse him. Is the POTUS entitled to act as an omnipotent figure ? Is he above the law ?

Granted, being a Left winger, he might just have the sheer arrogance to believe he is. In which case .. he isn't fit to hold Office, nor is anyone sharing his mindset.

Drummond
08-06-2014, 06:22 PM
The officer is WRONG, and NO...he is far from being an Obama supporter. It sounds very much like he found a way to demonstrate his contempt for Obama, and disagreement in a cunning, quite different, almost patronizing way that MOST Government employee's MUST tread lightly around.

I hope you're right. Power-mania demonstrated by those wielding power .. well, it doesn't bear thinking about.

One very good reason for never supporting the Left .. since the Left is ALL about overweening power.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 06:43 PM
I really don't see why context matters in this case. The police officer basically argued that if the President can see fit to violate Constitutional rights, then it was sufficiently 'open season' on them for HIM to do likewise.

It's akin, in a sense, to saying that if a criminal breaks the law, then obeying that law is meaningless for others as well. Imagine a criminal committing a crime, and the police concluding from it that the duty one has to obey the law ceases to exist, once it's broken by somebody !

And Obama being President doesn't excuse him. Is the POTUS entitled to act as an omnipotent figure ? Is he above the law ?

Granted, being a Left winger, he might just have the sheer arrogance to believe he is. In which case .. he isn't fit to hold Office, nor is anyone sharing his mindset.
Context is everything. In the brief snippet there is, the officer appears to be demonstrating contempt for Obama and is using Obama as an excuse to act like a prick.

Drummond
08-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Context is everything. In the brief snippet there is, the officer appears to be demonstrating contempt for Obama and is using Obama as an excuse to act like a prick.

Then again ... do you need to act like a prick in order to show contempt for Obama ?

If 'NO' ... then I still don't see that context really matters. Maybe it adds a certain 'illumination' to the proceedings. But, bottom line, the officer acted like a prick because he WAS one.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Then again ... do you need to act like a prick in order to show contempt for Obama ?

If 'NO' ... then I still don't see that context really matters. Maybe it adds a certain 'illumination' to the proceedings. But, bottom line, the officer acted like a prick because he WAS one.
I can't argue with that! But I still don't think it proves what jimnyc intended it to prove.

aboutime
08-06-2014, 09:07 PM

Sir Drummond. Many of us here in the Colonies only can show our Complete Contempt for Obama, and there's no need to ACT at all.

Jeff
08-07-2014, 05:39 AM

Danny I am sure you have seen it on this board as well as I, Obama isn't the issue ( yes he is a terrible president, one I believe came into office to destroy from the top ) but the folks that voted him in are, and we can't get rid of them in two years. Give Obama 2 more years and he will take us down that much further, but we have a real winner in the wings, if Hillary is to get in we are doomed, and after seeing a President go 4 years and do nothing except apologize for the folks that put him in office and make us look like a country full of fools throughout the world still get reelected, guess what Hillary has a great chance to get in. Many people look back at the Clinton era and think things where so good ( yes they where blind as well ) but even if they where, that was Bill Not Hillary, Hillary is at the all time top of the idiot list, and she just may be the next leader of what use to be the most powerful Country in the world.