PDA

View Full Version : Israel, Hamas resume fire after 3-day Gaza truce

jimnyc
08-08-2014, 06:10 AM
I'm shocked Hamas was able to hold out! But they did start shooting rockets into Israel within minutes of the cease fire ending. No surprise there. I hope they do keep it up, Israel returns and levels them. I don't know why they keep trusting these terrorist scum, as you know they will just continue - as their goal/charter is to destroy Israel. Hell, even their sponsors in Iran are saying that Israel will be destroyed.

---

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel and militants from Gaza resumed cross-border attacks on Friday, after a three-day truce expired and talks brokered by Egypt on a new border deal for the blockaded coastal territory hit a deadlock.

Israel launched at least 10 airstrikes in response to rocket and mortar fire from Gaza. One hit the backyard of a mosque and killed a 10-year-old boy, Palestinian officials said.

In Israel, two people were hurt by rocket fire, police said.

It is not clear if the renewed fighting will derail the Cairo talks, which are aimed at reaching a sustainable truce, or if Egyptian mediators can find a way to prevent further escalation.

Hamas officials said that even though they refused to extend the three-day cease-fire, they were willing to continue negotiations.

An Israeli government official, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with government regulations, said Israel would not conduct negotiations under fire and would protect its citizens by all means.

The Israeli delegation left Cairo on Friday morning, and it was not clear if it would return.

Within minutes after the temporary truce expired at 8 a.m. (0500 GMT), Gaza militants began firing rockets. By midday, 33 rockets had been fired. Twenty-six landed in Israel, three were intercepted and four fell short in Gaza, the army said.

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-hamas-resume-fire-3-day-gaza-truce-082928084.html

Jeff
08-08-2014, 07:30 AM
I'm shocked Hamas was able to hold out! But they did start shooting rockets into Israel within minutes of the cease fire ending. No surprise there. I hope they do keep it up, Israel returns and levels them. I don't know why they keep trusting these terrorist scum, as you know they will just continue - as their goal/charter is to destroy Israel. Hell, even their sponsors in Iran are saying that Israel will be destroyed.

---

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel and militants from Gaza resumed cross-border attacks on Friday, after a three-day truce expired and talks brokered by Egypt on a new border deal for the blockaded coastal territory hit a deadlock.

Israel launched at least 10 airstrikes in response to rocket and mortar fire from Gaza. One hit the backyard of a mosque and killed a 10-year-old boy, Palestinian officials said.

In Israel, two people were hurt by rocket fire, police said.

It is not clear if the renewed fighting will derail the Cairo talks, which are aimed at reaching a sustainable truce, or if Egyptian mediators can find a way to prevent further escalation.

Hamas officials said that even though they refused to extend the three-day cease-fire, they were willing to continue negotiations.

An Israeli government official, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with government regulations, said Israel would not conduct negotiations under fire and would protect its citizens by all means.

The Israeli delegation left Cairo on Friday morning, and it was not clear if it would return.

Within minutes after the temporary truce expired at 8 a.m. (0500 GMT), Gaza militants began firing rockets. By midday, 33 rockets had been fired. Twenty-six landed in Israel, three were intercepted and four fell short in Gaza, the army said.

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-hamas-resume-fire-3-day-gaza-truce-082928084.html

They where waiting for there shipment of weapons to come in to replenish there stock.

Annihilate , makes for good TV

To try and keep the bleeding hearts happy, Israel is doing it the smart way, they can now say they gave them a chance as they pound them into the ground.

Hanging Judge
08-08-2014, 11:16 PM
What kind of battle is it when you cease fire so your enemies can be fed and watered? George Patton has to be rolling over in his grave. "Okay, Hitler old buddy, we're going to cease fire so we can try and move your citizens out of the way and make sure you feed your troupes trying to kill us". Hitler responds, "Oh, no problem we need our citizens our men hide behind the skirts of women and the carriages of babies, they need the shields, but we appreciate the food, plus your friend the US is sending us money to buy rockets to fire at you and we need a deposit made". I realize that a lot of idiots in the world are against Israel but I'm not one of them. I think the time has come for them to level the Gaza. To hell with the liberal naysayers. You live in a war zone you live with the consequences. Israel is not going to open the gate to their backyard and tell them to come on in. Hamas will only be satisfied when they can wipe all Jews off the map. Not going to happen. Hamas doesn't want peace. Muslims are the cult spawn of Satan and should be dealt with accordingly.

aboutime
08-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Let's ask Jafar what he thinks about all of the lies he delivered here...and...got OWNED?