PDA

View Full Version : Gnostic Ijit

Kathianne
08-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Please consider not responding to the troll! Thank you!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2014, 12:50 AM

I stopped long ago. Very, very shortly after I saw the idjit was a dumbass and a troll.

hjmick
08-09-2014, 05:13 PM
It posts over at the old place, but not as prolifically as it does here. Not even close. And under a different name.

red state
08-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Just saw this and although I have had this troll on ignore..............folks still respond to it's threads!!!! I left one last reply to one of these MANY hateful threads but this was my final response and was made BEFORE I saw this thread and request. I agree and thank you so much for bring this up before our community. If we need this type of crap, then we don't need this forum. We are better than this and if IT wants to continue....that's fine cuz this is a FREE site in a FREE country but we should simply let IT talk to itself and fade to the bottom (as should be).

gabosaurus
08-09-2014, 05:41 PM

The salutation and posting style of this person makes me wonder if his alternate member name is gnosticchristianwarsnow.
That is all. :cool:

tailfins
08-09-2014, 08:30 PM

He doesn't really bother me. I pity his bitterness against God. I think of this as my reply to him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prPzL1bJkXY

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Never have. Never will. And yes, I know him from another site.

darin
08-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Who is he on the other site?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-11-2014, 09:14 AM
"banned"

gabosaurus
08-11-2014, 09:58 AM
"banned"

:laugh: good one.

jimnyc
08-11-2014, 10:22 AM
"banned"

That's hilarious! Was he just annoying, or breaking rules? I see him as an asshole, and not worthy of me even engaging him, but not worthy of banning either. Then someone (gabby) will come up behind me and call me a nazi!! I am German though, and so is the little princess. :coffee:

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-11-2014, 10:33 AM
That's hilarious! Was he just annoying, or breaking rules? I see him as an asshole, and not worthy of me even engaging him, but not worthy of banning either. Then someone (gabby) will come up behind me and call me a nazi!! I am German though, and so is the little princess. :coffee:
I honestly don't remember and I'd hate to guess and say something that isn't true.

jimnyc
08-11-2014, 10:35 AM
I honestly don't remember and I'd hate to guess and say something that isn't true.

Was just curious. I can deal with his Christian bashing, I simply choose not to respond. But he seems to want to fuck with anyone that does take the time to respond. Not bannable, but certainly not someone who gives a crap about endearing himself to the board, which leads me to believe that when he's done with trolling Christians, he'll be onto the next board.

Oh, and he obviously copies/pastes many of his replies, the coding is even pasted into his replies. He makes his little musings and must post them in several places. He's fond of his own handy work. :)

gabosaurus
08-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Oh, and he obviously copies/pastes many of his replies, the coding is even pasted into his replies. He makes his little musings and must post them in several places. He's fond of his own handy work. :)

That is pretty low. I see that in letters to the editor sometimes. Some of the DU people were fond of that as well.

hjmick
08-11-2014, 12:29 PM

Over at the old place, I believe it is going by "GreatestIam."

It's pretty much ignored over there...

jimnyc
08-11-2014, 05:23 PM
That is pretty low. I see that in letters to the editor sometimes. Some of the DU people were fond of that as well.

Let me clarify, in fairness, I don't think he's copying pasting someone elses work, just his own. But that's why sometimes it's in italics and such, as you can see he likely wrote it somewhere else and then is posting it wherever will take him!

Jeff
08-11-2014, 08:37 PM
The salutation and posting style of this person makes me wonder if his alternate member name is gnosticchristianwarsnow.
That is all. :cool:

Gabs that guy was fun :laugh:

1 hello
2 well aaa

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had almost forgotten about that idiot !!!

hjmick
08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Gabs that guy was fun :laugh:

1 hello
2 well aaa

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had almost forgotten about that idiot !!!

That idiot is over there as well... Though not very often.