PDA

View Full Version : I found jafar !!!!

Jeff
08-10-2014, 07:43 PM
I found jafar and yes he did go to help the terrorist, but I don't think he will be returning :laugh::laugh:

THIS IS A JOKE

<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:D

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=2381960544001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.military.com%2Fvideo% 2Foperations-and-strategy%2Fbattles%2Ffsa-rebel-meets-demise-by-own-hand%2F2381960544001%2F&playerID=791346831001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPl55E~,U85ckMrT9QAbqFBf7jaKBo KCwq74RQ0V&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="440" width="486"></object>

stevecanuck
08-10-2014, 08:02 PM
It looks like he has been embarrassed into silence, primarily because he fell for the hoax about an Israeli soldier bragging about killing Palestinian kids.

aboutime
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM
It looks like he has been embarrassed into silence, primarily because he fell for the hoax about an Israeli soldier bragging about killing Palestinian kids.

steve. How can anyone embarrass someone like jafar? They simply aren't smart enough to feel embarrassment since Hamas threatens to kill them if they show any kind of Human Emotion that doesn't include murder as directed by their propaganda???

Jafar is probably working hard to UPDATE, and REFINE his previous LIES to meet his quota of Stupidity!

Daniyel
08-10-2014, 08:14 PM
I'll just (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183781)carefully (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183781) place it here.. (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183781)

aboutime
08-10-2014, 08:20 PM
I'll just place it carefully here.. (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183781)

I wonder if jafar will finally admit to taking part, or even LEADING in those demonstrations?

It would explain his absence here.

tailfins
08-10-2014, 08:25 PM
I wonder if jafar will finally admit to taking part, or even LEADING in those demonstrations?

It would explain his absence here.

I'm sure that's not the case. I can imagine got tired of being surrounded by pro-Israel posters including Yours Truly.

red state
08-10-2014, 11:30 PM
I say good riddance..................couldn't care less if that was him or not.

gabosaurus
08-10-2014, 11:37 PM
If you really don't like someone, insult and bludgeon them until they leave. It's the DP way to win an argument.

Jeff
08-11-2014, 12:08 AM
If you really don't like someone, insult and bludgeon them until they leave. It's the DP way to win an argument.

Well welcome back Gabs, there goes the peace and quiet. Gabs you may be OK with those that support terrorism most aren't so say what you want but this isn't the DP way it is the way of folks that can actually think for themselves. OOO Welcome back again.

Daniyel
08-11-2014, 01:29 AM

No peace without war.. but don't take it wrong, I-speaking for myself-did try talking to him, I tried that again, I tried different approach, anything, failed.. now we are not talking about 'accepting the different' because he is black or gay or whatever, we are talking about mass murderer advocate, the active type of person that legitimate killing and encourage bloodshed - how would you treat a Nazi (advocate) after trying hard as you can to talk him/her about it and all you get it "HEIL HITLER"?

Drummond
08-11-2014, 04:14 AM
I'm sure that's not the case. I can imagine got tired of being surrounded by pro-Israel posters including Yours Truly.

He got tired of failing to make headway with his pro-Hamas propaganda. It's that simple.

Thinking that Jafar might've been embarrassed by his little snafu is an entertaining idea - but considering how far he's gone to sanitise Islam, I don't think 'embarrassment' comes into it.

I just think he's sulking. And/or maybe has moved on, looking for debating venues where he thinks he can find more gullible people.

Jeff
08-11-2014, 06:48 AM
He got tired of failing to make headway with his pro-Hamas propaganda. It's that simple.

Thinking that Jafar might've been embarrassed by his little snafu is an entertaining idea - but considering how far he's gone to sanitise Islam, I don't think 'embarrassment' comes into it.

I just think he's sulking. And/or maybe has moved on, looking for debating venues where he thinks he can find more gullible people.

He found a site where everyone agrees with the terrorist, they can sit around and bash Israel and talk about the next terror attack and how cool it will be.

Honestly Drummond I didn't think anyone is that gullible, forget the news and what they show, just do a little research and see what these animals are all about, remember this for those that want to protect Hamas or jafar

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6298&stc=1

jimnyc
08-11-2014, 07:12 AM

Is it necessary to paint the board as such, as that's what the goal of the board is, and that's what staff engages in daily? Because that's exactly what you're telling the masses when you write this kind of crap. Can you show me where myself or other staff members win arguments by getting rid of new members? How did you make it so many years if this be the case? Are you banned right now? Is staff bludgeoning you somehow? Why you have to demonize the entire board - when "the board" has been pretty damn good to you over the years...

As for this thread, I dunno. All I know is that Jafar came here with the sole intent of engaging in religious threads about Islam. All he cared about was defending Islam, he really didn't participate much here. I would have liked that, I said many times that he was a decent fellow. I was the FIRST to stand up and state that in no way did I think he was a radical or violent person. I tried engaging him as a friend. But still, only Islamic participation from him.

He was pestered quite a bit about Hamas the past few years, being pointed out as a supporter, and demands made of him to separate himself from the terrorist organization, or to denounce them in some way. As far as he would go was - 'I don't agree with all they do, but I support their struggle'

Then the war escalated in Gaza with Israel. Then the accusations started flowing about Israeli forces, and how they and perhaps one of our new members here is the terrorist/terrorists, for being with the IDF. Then the lights turned on, and the support for Hamas came clearer and clearer. I have no issue with him taking the side of the Palestinian people - but he supports and continues to support Hamas. That's 2 entirely different animals there. Kinda like supporting the Afghani people AND supporting the Taliban. Or supporting Iraqi people AND supporting ISIS. Or supporting any innocent people AND supporting Al Qaeda.

Either way, no one was banned. He was free to continue his support of a terrorist group. He posted a FAKE STORY and was duped himself. Then he diminishes and uses 9/11 in his argument, as if the picture of one missile hitting in Palestine is/was worse than the 3,000 people killed in 2001. Mourn for the people all one wants, that's cool, but WHY the need to diminish 9/11? Think about it and you'll know your answer.

Anyway, try a reasoned argument. You said you weren't going to troll anymore, I thought? This comment is trolling the ENTIRE board.

tailfins
08-11-2014, 07:56 AM

While I'm willing to match your lack of decorum tit-for-tat, you're correct in this case. You lefties like to exploit the sensibilities of conservatives. For example, if you want to offend conservatives by pushing homosexuality on them just to make them uncomfortable, I will offend you by suggesting the ways the men on the board can sexually gratify themselves at your expense, hence offending your sensibility to sexual harassment.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-11-2014, 08:12 AM
I have no issue with him taking the side of the Palestinian people - but he supports and continues to support Hamas. That's 2 entirely different animals there. Kinda like supporting the Afghani people AND supporting the Taliban. Or supporting Iraqi people AND supporting ISIS. Or supporting any innocent people AND supporting Al Qaeda.
^^^^^This^^^^^^

cannot be stressed enough.

gabosaurus
08-11-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't think Jafar ever stated that he supported Hamas. Jafar supported the rights of the Palestinian people to exist. Not all Palestinian people support Hamas. The vast majority of Muslim people are peaceful. They do not support terrorism.
I don't support either side. If they bombed each other out of existence, it would be no one's loss.

jimnyc
08-11-2014, 10:02 AM
I don't think Jafar ever stated that he supported Hamas. Jafar supported the rights of the Palestinian people to exist. Not all Palestinian people support Hamas. The vast majority of Muslim people are peaceful. They do not support terrorism.
I don't support either side. If they bombed each other out of existence, it would be no one's loss.

You shouldn't try to label the entire board if you don't "think", or you don't search before posting. If you don't believe what I'm writing, ask Kath, Abbey, Darin or any other member or staff member you trust. HE OUTRIGHT STATED he supported Hamas, and even supported people sitting in lounge chairs watching Hamas shoot rockets into Israel, cheering - because Jafar feels avenging earlier deaths is A-OK, even if terrorist attacks apparently.

gabosaurus
08-11-2014, 10:06 AM
You shouldn't try to label the entire board if you don't "think", or you don't search before posting. If you don't believe what I'm writing, ask Kath, Abbey, Darin or any other member or staff member you trust. HE OUTRIGHT STATED he supported Hamas, and even supported people sitting in lounge chairs watching Hamas shoot rockets into Israel, cheering - because Jafar feels avenging earlier deaths is A-OK, even if terrorist attacks apparently.

I don't recall ever reading this. Perhaps you can provide a link.

jimnyc
08-11-2014, 10:21 AM
I don't recall ever reading this. Perhaps you can provide a link.

Perhaps you were on vacation when these things happened? Normally I run out and gather various links for this - but since you made the claims, and you made accusations against the entire board - don't you believe, even in the tiniest bit, that YOU should do a little due diligence before stating such things?

It started here, where "freepalestine" wrote the following:

If I were them I would be celebrating just the same. All of them have witnessed dead friends and family before there own eyes. Israel have constantly been bombing Gaza for a very long time. To see rockets being sent into Israel to avenge the killers of your dead relatives is great.

And of course you will not Jafar LIKED this post. Can you see A SINGLE THING about those words worthy of liking?

The other terrorist supporter then wrote again:

Every time there is a cease fire Israel break it. Palestinians are sick of it. Every year or two they undergo another siege. All the Palestinians want is peace and Israel don't let them have it. This is why they celebrate Hamas shooting rockets.

Again, Jafar "likes" this, which is of course Hamas shooting rockets.

That was just the very, very beginning. Then he went on his propaganda tirade. Everything was Israeli's purposely targeting kids, and anything Hamas was made up. I then asked him about supporting Hamas:

Off topic. Anyway, wouldn't you cheer on anyone who was fighting back against an enemy that was killing you day after day?

So he supports them, enough to cheer them on. I don't care WHO Al Qaeda would be fighting against, it could be my worst enemy, best friend, another country -ANYONE - and I would NEVER cheer them or any other terror organization on. This support is almost the same as monetary aid. Supporting them legitimizes them, and keeps them fighting, and why? Because hey have support!!!

AND - again, just the tip of the iceberg. If you're not aware of his responses - try going back and taking the time to READ - or don't speak up on things you are unsure of, and don't criticize others for things you are unaware/unsure of.

stevecanuck
08-11-2014, 10:51 AM

Gabby, did you read my "holy war" thread? Go back over it and tell me if you honestly can say Jafar was not being disingenuous.

His worst lie was probably in another thread (I forget the name of it off hand) where he stated that the Muslim army that issued from the Arabian Peninsula in the early 630's was not an army of conquest. They were merely "inviting" others to Islam and would have turned around and gone home if they were simply given a polite "no thank you". How could anyone with even a molecule of intellectual honesty say that without being an unabashed propagandist?

He left because he finally realized his lies will always be exposed.

Said1
08-11-2014, 01:07 PM

Sometimes people contribute a considerable amount more then they perceive to the toxic situations they find themselves in.......eh? :poke:

aboutime
08-11-2014, 02:47 PM
I found jafar and yes he did go to help the terrorist, but I don't think he will be returning :laugh::laugh:

THIS IS A JOKE

<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:D

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=2381960544001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.military.com%2Fvideo% 2Foperations-and-strategy%2Fbattles%2Ffsa-rebel-meets-demise-by-own-hand%2F2381960544001%2F&playerID=791346831001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPl55E~,U85ckMrT9QAbqFBf7jaKBo KCwq74RQ0V&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="440" width="486"></object>

Jeff. You didn't need to tell us "It's a joke". Jafar has proven himself to be a Joke on more than one occasion. His propaganda is laughable.

Jeff
08-11-2014, 07:05 PM
This was put in the humor section and honestly anyone that had read the post over the last few weeks would of understood and I am willing to bet even jafar would of got a chuckle out of it. Some things will never change no matter what. :rolleyes:

All I can say is

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls: