PDA

View Full Version : Look out non-Steelers fans

SassyLady
08-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Daughter posted this last December ... thought it would be appropriate for the new season.

To the Shithead at the mall, who looked at me in my STEELERS jacket, and then said to his friend "can't believe she's wearing that after they lost"..........do you only love your family and friends when they are perfect???? Or are you strong enough to stand by them even when they're not at their best???? Based on your comment, I think I know the answer! I am not now, nor will I ever be ashamed to wear my STEELERS gear!!! Win, lose, or tie.....I will be a proud STEELER until I die!

This is a woman who named her dog Steeler!

jimnyc
08-12-2014, 05:13 AM
Daughter posted this last December ... thought it would be appropriate for the new season.

This is your daughter? Will she marry me ya think?

Jeff
08-12-2014, 06:43 AM

Jim does she really have to be a Stellers fan ??? :laugh:

SL I know what you are saying, I have stood with my Dolphins since the Shula days and am still waiting !!!

Gunny
08-15-2014, 06:49 PM

Non Steeler fans have issues. ;)

Perianne
08-16-2014, 02:53 AM
There are only two types of NFL fans: Cowboys fans and those who are not Cowboys fans.

SassyLady
08-16-2014, 06:05 AM
There are only two types of NFL fans: Cowboys fans and those who are not Cowboys fans.

:omg:

I thought I was the last Cowboys fan .... Landry was such a gentleman and inspired
a generation to become football fans.

When I was executive and business coach this is the quote I used.

“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.” — Tom Landry

SassyLady
08-16-2014, 06:42 AM

She really likes to dress up during football season. I think you'll fall in love even more!! :coffee:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6310&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6311&stc=1

Abbey Marie
08-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Sassy, I think Jim just died and went to heaven!

Gunny
08-16-2014, 10:51 AM

I'm a Cowboys fan. Always have been. Except I was a Steelers fan first. And still am. Jack Lambert is God.

jimnyc
08-16-2014, 10:54 AM
She really likes to dress up during football season. I think you'll fall in love even more!! :coffee:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6310&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6311&stc=1

Sassy, I think Jim just died and went to heaven!

OMG, and I see she is wearing the key to my Steelers loving heart too!! :)

jimnyc
08-16-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm a Cowboys fan. Always have been. Except I was a Steelers fan first. And still am. Jack Lambert is God.

How in the wide world of sports does someone go from the Steelers to the 'Boys? They are like old arch enemies!! But at least you have a good memory of your former team, Lambert was God and wish he could hit the fountain of youth and come back to the team!!

Gunny
08-16-2014, 11:07 AM
How in the wide world of sports does someone go from the Steelers to the 'Boys? They are like old arch enemies!! But at least you have a good memory of your former team, Lambert was God and wish he could hit the fountain of youth and come back to the team!!

I'm a Texan? Tom Landry? The 70s Cowboys? My family didn't understand why I was a Steelers fan. I remember Bradshaw's rookie season. He sucked. But the team was built around defense. We don't have to score if you can't. They have always had a defense.

The Cowboys under Landry had a defense. Under Jimmy Johnson, awesome. Since? Jerry Jones sucks. The best thing he could do for the Cowboys is sell them. He could have had Drew Brees and Stuck with Tony Homo. Danny White reincarnated. Snath the jaws of defeat right out of the mouth of victory.

Gunny
08-16-2014, 11:09 AM
And I ALWAYS rubbed it in the faces of the Cowboys fans when the Steelers kicked their asses. :laugh:

jimnyc
08-16-2014, 11:19 AM
I'm a Texan? Tom Landry? The 70s Cowboys? My family didn't understand why I was a Steelers fan. I remember Bradshaw's rookie season. He sucked. But the team was built around defense. We don't have to score if you can't. They have always had a defense.

The Cowboys under Landry had a defense. Under Jimmy Johnson, awesome. Since? Jerry Jones sucks. The best thing he could do for the Cowboys is sell them. He could have had Drew Brees and Stuck with Tony Homo. Danny White reincarnated. Snath the jaws of defeat right out of the mouth of victory.

Yeah, I always liked Landry, a class act. Seeing the man coming out in a suit and tie with the hat! But I forgot you were a Texan, that 'splains it! I remember the Danny White days very well. I don't think anyone would have been good to Dallas following up after Staubach.

jimnyc
08-16-2014, 11:20 AM
And I ALWAYS rubbed it in the faces of the Cowboys fans when the Steelers kicked their asses. :laugh:

I used to do it to my Mom growing up, as she was a huge Cowboys fan! I'd like to say the Steelers always kicked their asses, but there were a lot of back and forth winners. That's why I hated them so much, and have ever since. :)

Gunny
08-16-2014, 11:36 AM
I used to do it to my Mom growing up, as she was a huge Cowboys fan! I'd like to say the Steelers always kicked their asses, but there were a lot of back and forth winners. That's why I hated them so much, and have ever since. :)

Regardless their records, I'll always watch a Cowboys Steelers game. :)

SassyLady
08-17-2014, 05:49 AM
I know that a lot of men say this to their wives, but this is what my daughter says to her hubby!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6312&stc=1

jimnyc
08-17-2014, 07:14 AM
^^ I love her even more now! :salute: :beer:

Abbey Marie
08-17-2014, 04:52 PM
I don't STFU. I sit there right with my husband and watch the games, while keeping track of my fantasy team. We have a blast.