PDA

View Full Version : Police in Minority Communities

Redrose
08-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Some folks have suggested it would be better to have Black policemen in Black beighborhoods.

In NYC the Police Dept. did use Black, Hispanic and Asian officers in certain areas, I think they still do. In the Hispanic and Asian areas, the ability to speak the language helps, but these officers are still going to follow procedure and defend themselves from an aggressor...armed or not.

It shouldn't make any difference in any neighborhood if the police presence reflects the racial makeup of the area. Are we saying Black thugs would act differently if confronted by a Black policeman? Are we saying the Black community would treat a minority officer with more respect? Are we saying a minority officer would handle a critical situation differently based on the color of the perp? To think that way is racist in itself.

Based on my own experience, much of the problem comes from the way young people in these communities are raised and conditioned to hate, disrespect and distrust police in general. They are brainwashed to be on the offensive with authority figures, which just exacerbates the problem.

Many police community youth organizations are very successful in showing kids there is another life, a better way to live and deal with authority figures. If they choose an anti-social life of drugs and crime, then any and all authority figures are the enemy. They see the police as a threat to their lifestyle, their income.

Police are confronted with a constant underlying hostile, belligerent attitude and crowd mentality in these neighborhoods. Often, when an officer is arresting a person, crowds gather around, taunting, harassing the officer, which often emboldens the arrestee, and the situation escalates. It's the community mentality that fuels the tension in these situations. A good cop making a routine arrest, now finds himself in a very volatile situation, that puts him/her on the defensive and now must resort to his training to handle the increasing threat.

If these young people have been conditioned to act a certain way with authority figures, the police have been conditioned also to react a certain way. It's a viscous cycle that needs to be corrected. Both parties have a responsibility here.

Black leaders, like Jackson and Sharpton hurt more than they help by whipping into a frenzy a fragile community, there by causing riots, with damage, destruction and injury, and more arrests.

jimnyc
08-13-2014, 02:54 PM
The officers should be officers and do their jobs regardless of race or sex. They shouldn't be somehow segregated. They need to do their jobs, enforce the law, "protect and serve"

As for the problems, and how best to fix it - to me would be the same as any other community with similar issues - these start at home, at the dinner table, with parents, then the neighbors and the community, the schooling... It all works together, but it all starts at home.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Based on my own experience, much of the problem comes from the way young people in these communities are raised and conditioned to hate, disrespect and distrust police in general. They are brainwashed to be on the offensive with authority figures, which just exacerbates the problem.

Do you think it might have anything to do with the fact that so many of them keep getting shot or choked to death while unarmed?

Redrose
08-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Do you think it might have anything to do with the fact that so many of them keep getting shot or choked to death while unarmed?

NO.

You tussle with a cop, you get what you get.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-13-2014, 03:11 PM
NO.

You tussle with a cop, you get what you get.
Wow. Really? So the choking to death of Eric Garner was justified because he "tussled" with a cop? Or that an unarmed teenager should be shot in the back because he "tussled" with a cop? I once "tussled" with a cop because the fucker impounded my car because the registration was ten days overdue. I guess I'm lucky to be alive. Oh wait. I'm white.

NightTrain
08-13-2014, 03:47 PM
In answer to the OP : I think the idea behind black cops / black neighborhoods and latino cops / latino neighborhoods is to remove the racial aspect from the discussion as to why a thug got capped. If a black cop shoots a black thug, you no longer have the racial argument from the Usual Suspects about racially motivated cop brutality.

At that point, it becomes just another thug that got beaten or shot instead of a racial media circus that Jackson and Sharpton are breathlessly waiting to interject themselves into.

Chris Rock did a pretty funny piece about this... I posted it before but I'll do it again :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ff2QOjxF8Yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-13-2014, 04:28 PM
When and how was it determined that Michael Brown was a "thug?"

Kathianne
08-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Truth is that that police departments in major cities, and yes major suburbs would love to have minority representation on their forces. Problem is, like in teaching, those that qualify are few.

With police departments not only speaking of academic ability as in schools, but also psychological. Thus minority applicants that are angry or just see themselves as persecuted are likely weeded out.

Seems to me there should be a course for 'decompressing' for minorities. Something that gives them the ok to be a bit angry, while acknowledging that all those outside their group are not out to get them.

Something like that.

DLT
08-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Wow. Really? So the choking to death of Eric Garner was justified because he "tussled" with a cop? Or that an unarmed teenager should be shot in the back because he "tussled" with a cop? I once "tussled" with a cop because the fucker impounded my car because the registration was ten days overdue. I guess I'm lucky to be alive. Oh wait. I'm white.

There was a lot of disinformation, misinformation and outright fabrications by the lamestream media connected with the Trayvon Martin shooting. Until the autopsy report comes back and is released, let's not jump to any leftist propaganda (Read: Lies) based conclusions.... based on hearsay and assumptions.

Redrose
08-13-2014, 06:43 PM

The "fucker" was doing what the law required. Your registration shouldn't be 10 days overdue.

Garner was wrong for resisting, but the cop who gave him the choke hold was very wrong and should answer for that.

Had Garner got on the ground when first ordered, he'd be alive today.

If you find yourself in a position of being arrested, and you feel it's unjustified, just go along quietly. If it is an illegal arrest, you can sue the pants off them and win.

Redrose
08-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Truth is that that police departments in major cities, and yes major suburbs would love to have minority representation on their forces. Problem is, like in teaching, those that qualify are few.

With police departments not only speaking of academic ability as in schools, but also psychological. Thus minority applicants that are angry or just see themselves as persecuted are likely weeded out.

Seems to me there should be a course for 'decompressing' for minorities. Something that gives them the ok to be a bit angry, while acknowledging that all those outside their group are not out to get them.

Something like that.

There are courses given to law enforcement agencies. Humanities for one. In our county, the Sheriff's Office taught a class how to deal with Black men in the community. In many areas, they have been raised not to look authority figures in the eye. Police have been trained to understand that and not interpret it as insolence or disobedience. The courses have helped immensely with cultural relations in the county.

I worked almost two decades in the court system and I've been a law enforcement spouse for over 45 years, in NYC, Dayton, Ohio and Tampa, Fl.

Kathianne
08-13-2014, 06:59 PM
There are courses given to law enforcement agencies. Humanities for one. In our county, the Sheriff's Office taught a class how to deal with Black men in the community. In many areas, they have been raised not to look authority figures in the eye. Police have been trained to understand that and not interpret it as insolence or disobedience. The courses have helped immensely with cultural relations in the county.

I worked almost two decades in the court system and I've been a law enforcement spouse for over 45 years, in NYC, Dayton, Ohio and Tampa, Fl.

Good for them. I was addressing Black, Hispanic men and women in areas they aren't in the majority. Truth is, they come on board with concerns, those need to be addressed.

Many are scuttled because they cannot hide their prejudice.

Trigg
08-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Wow. Really? So the choking to death of Eric Garner was justified because he "tussled" with a cop? Or that an unarmed teenager should be shot in the back because he "tussled" with a cop? I once "tussled" with a cop the fucker impounded my car because the registration was ten days overdue. I guess I'm lucky to be alive. Oh wait. I'm white.

The cop who choked eric Garner was BLACK. Where was Sharpton??? Or did I miss where he showed up after that instance, or where obama decided to put in his two cents??

This isn't a black/white issue. In my opinion it is part cultural and partly the police being overly aggressive--regardless of race.

Perianne
08-13-2014, 07:10 PM

Only the bad ones.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-13-2014, 07:30 PM
There was a lot of disinformation, misinformation and outright fabrications by the lamestream media connected with the Trayvon Martin shooting. Until the autopsy report comes back and is released, let's not jump to any leftist propaganda (Read: Lies) based conclusions.... based on hearsay and assumptions.
You'll have to point me to where I mentioned Trayvon Martin

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-13-2014, 07:32 PM
The "fucker" was doing what the law required. Your registration shouldn't be 10 days overdue.

Garner was wrong for resisting, but the cop who gave him the choke hold was very wrong and should answer for that.

Had Garner got on the ground when first ordered, he'd be alive today.

If you find yourself in a position of being arrested, and you feel it's unjustified, just go along quietly. If it is an illegal arrest, you can sue the pants off them and win.what a stupid and ill informed position to take. It must be nice to be white and cast judgment on others who live in the real world. How's the view from your ivory tower?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Only the bad ones.
That's fucked up.

Redrose
08-13-2014, 08:29 PM
what a stupid and ill informed position to take. It must be nice to be white and cast judgment on others who live in the real world. How's the view from your ivory tower?

There is nothing stupid and ill informed about anything I posted. Since you took it that way, I could say you are stupid and ill informed, but I won't.

I do live in the real world, I lived in New York City for 43 years. I was mugged, stabbed, stalked, robbed, and attempted to be raped. I worked in criminal court for years. Both of my husbands were law enforcement, both were severely injured in the line of duty, one was shot and the other was badly burned.

I've seen dozens of people who let their temper overload their ass and end up in cuffs.

Now that's stupid.

Gaffer
08-13-2014, 08:30 PM
I've been in more "tussels" than I can count. That choke hold is not recommended because it can cause death if applied too long. A couple of seconds is all that's needed to render the suspect unconscious. Yes, I have used it successfully in the psych unit of the country jail. It's called the California Choke Hold. Most departments around the country have banned it's use because of situations mentioned above. It renders the suspect unconscious in about 5 seconds as it cuts off the blood supply to the brain.

Resisting a police officer will get you arrested and maybe an ass kicking along the way. Assaulting a police officer is likely to get you shot. Since the officer is armed he can't take the chance he might be knocked unconscious.

Redrose
08-13-2014, 11:18 PM
When and how was it determined that Michael Brown was a "thug?"

Michael Brown fought with the cop, witnesses testified to that fact.

Thug definition

noun
a person who engages in crime and violence; a hooligan or gangster.
synonyms: thug, lout, delinquent, vandal, ruffian, hooligan, lowlife;

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 06:52 AM

Thug definition

noun

I don't presume to know this individual. But in addition to this, the cop reportedly had a very swollen face after the fact. If the reports were true, that he wasnt touched and simply shot the guy from behind, his face wouldn't be swollen. I believe we have premature reports, perhaps incorrect information and it wouldn't surprise me if there were lies from either side. But yes, IF someone fights with the cops (generally), I would call them a thug as well. The best is to follow the law and complain/sue after the fact. Fighting won't do anything other than get you more charges or a beating.

The difference to what I speak of above would be if a cop attacked someone for absolutely no reason, then of course I would expect someone to fight back, in a manner of self defense if they feel their life is threatened. But more often than not, it's simply people that are angry and don't want to be arrested and/or disagree with the police.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 07:29 AM
The cop who choked eric Garner was BLACK. Where was Sharpton??? Or did I miss where he showed up after that instance, or where obama decided to put in his two cents??

This isn't a black/white issue. In my opinion it is part cultural and partly the police being overly aggressive--regardless of race.
And I was addressing distrust of police by minorities. I don't really care if he was purple. It's irrelevant to the fact that he brutally killed an innocent man.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 07:43 AM
And I was addressing distrust of police by minorities. I don't really care if he was purple. It's irrelevant to the fact that he brutally killed an innocent man.

Do you think entire black community has distrust for all the black cops as well?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Do you think entire black community has distrust for all the black cops as well?
I don't/can't speak for the "entire black community" but I do believe there is a certain level of distrust for all cops in certain segments of society and not without good reason.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 07:52 AM
I don't/can't speak for the "entire black community" but I do believe there is a certain level of distrust for all cops in certain segments of society and not without good reason.

That's true in many instances - but I can also post endless videos and stories of folks fighting back with the police and/or doing inappropriate things with the police - for no good reason. So sure, many might have good reason to have distrust, but many cause issues and distrust themselves. It goes both ways, and quite frankly, I have seen MUCH more violence from the people towards the police, than the incidents from the police to them. We hear about all the stories when there is an officer involved shooting/beating, but never about the times when the citizens attack, toss rocks, shoot police & otherwise go a tad bonkers. Again, not stating that SOME have good reason at timers to have distrust - but it certainly shouldn't be to the point that entire communities break down into chaos. A cop didn't shoot or do anything to the entire community, but the entire community lashes out and fights against the police.

The cop MAY have been wrong here - but the thousands and thousands responding aren't innocent black folks minding their own business.

Trigg
08-14-2014, 08:44 AM

you brought up race in your post and implied that your white race prevented police brutality in your case. I simply pointed out that the cop in the choke hold issue was black as was the victim.

two deaths, one by a white cop, one by a black cop. But, the black community doesn't go crazy, sharpton doesn't care, Obama doesn't make a statement, until the cop is white and the victim black. Now WHY is that? Aren't both deaths a shame, or does one not fit the "agenda" of white priviledge and black oppression?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 08:53 AM
you brought up race in your post and implied that your white race prevented police brutality in your case. I simply pointed out that the cop in the choke hold issue was black as was the victim.

two deaths, one by a white cop, one by a black cop. But, the black community doesn't go crazy, sharpton doesn't care, Obama doesn't make a statement, until the cop is white and the victim black. Now WHY is that? Aren't both deaths a shame, or does one not fit the "agenda" of white priviledge and black oppression?
Obama didn't comment on the Michael Brown shooting that I know of. He doesn't comment on many crimes. He shouldn't have commented on the Trayvon Martin shooting, but he did.

And yes, I do believe middle aged white women are less likely to be subjected to police brutality than young black men.

In answer to your first question, I believe the black community is very upset about the killing of Eric Garner and here is a picture of Al Sharpton comforting Mr. Garner's widow. http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-police-deaths-20140813-story.html#page=1 So, is he there. I guess that makes your second question of "why is that?" moot.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 09:37 AM

Thug definition

noun
So, a person who has no criminal record, graduated from high school and who was getting ready to start college is a "thug" because witnesses said he may have scuffled with a police officer? I'm not seeing it.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 09:38 AM
And yes, I do believe middle aged white women are less likely to be subjected to police brutality than young black men.

Unrelated...

And yet these middle aged white women have more to worry about in getting raped from the 12% of the nation than they do the white population. Odd that such a small percentage commits more rapes against white folks and black folks, then whites do against either. Just sayin - stats do matter, and no socio-economic crap forces people to rape and act like animals, like with the riots and violence by so many in this case.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 09:39 AM
So, a person who has no criminal record, graduated from high school and who was getting ready to start college is a "thug" because witnesses said he may have scuffled with a police officer? I'm not seeing it.

And yet you assume the witness account from the black guy is fact. You state factually about this guy getting shot. Now you imply you're not seeing things the other way around, and using "may" have scuffled. Odd that!

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 09:41 AM
It's irrelevant to the fact that he brutally killed an innocent man.

Sounds like you made your mind up here

Sounds like you have doubt and/or question here.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 09:44 AM
And yet you assume the witness account from the black guy is fact. You state factually about this guy getting shot. Now you imply you're not seeing things the other way around, and using "may" have scuffled. Odd that!
I did no such thing.

I'm not the one speculating as to what happened. I'm simply arguing that slapping the label of "thug" onto someone when no one knows yet what happened at the scene is wrong.

Here is exactly what we know:

1. Michael Brown had no prior record
2. He graduated from High School
3. He was entering college
4. He was unarmed
5. He was shot and killed by a police officer.
6. An investigation is ongoing.

Here is what we don't know:

1. He was a thug.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Sounds like you made your mind up here

I'm pretty sure that was a reference to Eric Garner.

Sounds like you have doubt and/or question here.

I think you'll find, as you get to know me as a poster, that this is not me:

Ready! FIRE! Aim!

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 09:46 AM
I did no such thing.

I'm not the one speculating as to what happened. I'm simply arguing that slapping the label of "thug" onto someone when no one knows yet what happened at the scene is wrong.

Here is exactly what we know:

1. Michael Brown had no prior record
2. He graduated from High School
3. He was entering college
4. He was unarmed
5. He was shot and killed by a police officer.
6. An investigation is ongoing.

Here is what we don't know:

1. He was a thug.

So you know for a fact that it was a "brutal killing"? You know for a fact that this guy wasn't fighting with police? And how do you know these things already?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 09:49 AM
So you know for a fact that it was a "brutal killing"? You know for a fact that this guy wasn't fighting with police? And how do you know these things already?
Good grief. Try to debate using my actual words against me and not what you think I'm thinking.

The "brutal killing" was a reference to the choke hold death of Eric Garner. Yes, I stand by my statement that choking someone to death who is pleading for their life is brutal.

I posted the facts that we know. And I never claimed Michael Brown was not fighting with the police. Ever.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm pretty sure that was a reference to Eric Garner.

Wasn't Garner choked? I believe what I quoted was you talking about the police shooting someone in the back, who was Michael Brown.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Wasn't Garner choked? I believe what I quoted was you talking about the police shooting someone in the back, who was Michael Brown.
Although it appears you want it to be so, that is simply not correct. I was addressing someone who said the cop who killed Eric Garner was black and I responded by stating that I didn't care if he was purple, it doesn't change the fact that he brutally killed an innocent man. Do you want to concede and admit you made a mistake or triple down on it?

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 10:01 AM
Good grief. Try to debate using my actual words against me and not what you think I'm thinking.

The "brutal killing" was a reference to the choke hold death of Eric Garner. Yes, I stand by my statement that choking someone to death who is pleading for their life is brutal.

I posted the facts that we know. And I never claimed Michael Brown was not fighting with the police. Ever.

You said he "may have" scuffled with the police, but sure seem to be certain about what the officers did to them. Has either went to trial and all the details revealed?

Personally, I think this Brown character put a brutal beating on the police officer!

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Although it appears you want it to be so, that is simply not correct. I was addressing someone who said the cop who killed Eric Garner was black and I responded by stating that I didn't care if he was purple, it doesn't change the fact that he brutally killed an innocent man. Do you want to concede and admit you made a mistake or triple down on it?

Would you like to admit that you are biased against the police and make judgments based on your own feelings and opinions LONG before facts come out?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:05 AM
You said he "may have" scuffled with the police, but sure seem to be certain about what the officers did to them. Has either went to trial and all the details revealed?

I said "may have" because we don't know what happened. It's sort of like using "allegedly" when someone is accused of a crime but they haven't yet been convicted. And yeah, I'm pretty sure both ended up dead at the hands of a police officer. I have not ever said whether Brown's shooting was justified or not.

Personally, I think this Brown character put a brutal beating on the police officer!

And yet you accuse me of jumping to conclusions. Interesting.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Would you like to admit that you are biased against the police and make judgments based on your own feelings and opinions LONG before facts come out?
Except I haven't made any judgments. You have. I'm sticking to the facts. But, it was big of you to admit your mistake. Thanks!

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 10:08 AM
And yet you accuse me of jumping to conclusions. Interesting.

Yep, even sat here with my brother and pointed out I was doing this as a test - odd you notice that statement of fact so quickly and point it out. Just sayin!

I agree to disagree, and would like to revisit this scenario if/when it hits trial, or reaches a decision.

Gaffer
08-14-2014, 10:11 AM
I haven't heard if there was any video evidence yet. Based on what little I have heard I predict the shooting will be found to be justified. The other "so called" witness took part in the action or assault. Just because it could be a justified shooting doesn't mean the feds won't pursue some kind of criminal charges to placate the rioters.

Just because someone graduated from H.S. and is planning to go to college doesn't make him any less a thug.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:13 AM
Yep, even sat here with my brother and pointed out I was doing this as a test - odd you notice that statement of fact so quickly and point it out. Just sayin!

I agree to disagree, and would like to revisit this scenario if/when it hits trial, or reaches a decision.

Disagree about what? You're acting like I'm saying Michael Brown was a saint among men who would never ever hurt a fly and who kissed his momma g'night every night without fail. I didn't. I said, "we don't know what happened." I'm pretty sure that's a factual statement.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Just because someone graduated from H.S. and is planning to go to college doesn't make him any less a thug.

There is simply not enough evidence to justify this vile name calling of a dead kid. Are conservatives always this quick to rush to judgment?

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 10:19 AM
A very old writing, with sources, that also adds some insight. Yeah, I know, I'm racist for posting this and racist for believing any of it.

---

Whites & Blacks 100 FACTS (and one Lie)

By Roger Roots

Senator Bilbo’s Warning

“If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman’s blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro.”
(Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)

In the pages of this booklet are found 100 facts, the vast majority of which can be easily verified in any set of encyclopedias, almanacs, psychology text, and other reference materials commonly found in any public library.

THE LIE

Cleverly hidden within these hundred facts, for added incentive to read onward, is one lie. not a lie of statistical or grammatical error, but a ludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence, and yet so deadly evil that if allowed to go unanswered its final cost would be incalculable. I sincerely pledge that my motivations are not of insult or hatred, but of the deepest love for mankind and the truest concern for its future generations. my purpose is not to deceive but to enlighten, and I hope this work will help you reflect and reexamine your views on race.

FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. (21) (39)

INTELLIGENCE

FACT #3: The I.Q.’s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites. (26) (16) (18) (22)

FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period. (18) (26) (24)

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.’s ranges from 10 to 25 percent– equality would require 50 percent. (31) (27) (16)

FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.’s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over. (15) (16) (18) (23)

FACT # 7: The U.S. government’s PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Negroes. Among top scorers the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Negro applicants score as high as 90–a White/Black success ration of 80/1. (27)

FACT #8: Differences between Negro and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels. (31) (26)

FACT #9: White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)

FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Negroes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Negroes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Negroes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves “Negroes.” Their environments and “advantages” or disadvantages were exactly the same. (14) Also see (26) pg 452.

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be “inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army.” Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Negroes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that “the lighter groups made better scores.” (14)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)

FACT # 15: American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests. (3) (27)

FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)

THE NEGRO BRAIN

FACT #17: Among human races numerous studies have been made of the comparative weight of White and Negro brains with results that fell within the range of about an 8-12 percent lower weight for the Negro brain. Such studies have been conducted by Bean, Pearl, Vint, Tilney, Gordon, Todd, and others. (23) (27)

FACT #18: In addition to the difference in brain weight, the Negro brain grows less after puberty than the white. Though the Negro brain and nervous system mature faster than the white brain, its development is arrested at an earlier age which limits further intellectual advancement. (22) (27)

FACT #19: The thickness of the supragranular layer (the outside layer) of the Negro brain is about 15 percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and more simple, on average, than that of the White brain. (9)

FACT #20: The frontal lobes of the Negro brain, responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are smaller relative to body weight, less fissured, and less complex than those of the White brain. (9) (27) (23) (22)

ANTHROPOLOGY

FACT #21: The name Homo sapien was first used by the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus. The word “sapien” means “wise.” The name was originally used to speak of the White man and synonymous with “europaeus.” As a result, many later taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and other races should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera. (39)

FACT #22: For his mammoth work, The Origin of Races, Professor Carleton Coon, President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists and the premier geneticist of the world, assembled massive evidence from geography, anatomy, genetics, physiology, comparative dentition, linguistics, archeology, and fossil records from 300 bone-bearing sites to verify his theory of pre-sapien racianation.” In other words, Homo erectus was divided by race even before evolution into Homo sapien stage. (12)

FACT #23: According to Dr. Coon, while the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000 years behind the European in skull and brain development. (9)

FACT #24: The Negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous; i.e., the lower face projects forward, rather in the manner of an animal’s muzzle. In consequence, the Negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the Negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the “simian shelf,” a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites. (9) (12) (39)

FACT #25: The skin of the Negro is thicker and possibly superior to the White’s in the way it impedes the penetration of germs and in its protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. (39) (14)

FACT #26: The dark color of the Negro is due to melanin pigment which is spread through every layer of the skin and is found even in the muscles and brain. (9) (27)

FACT #27: An African dentist can tell a Negro’s tooth from a white man’s at a glance. (14)

FACT #28: Negroes have arms which are longer, relative to body height, than those of Whites. This feature, together with their much thicker cranial bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes’ lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners. (39) (27)

FACT #29: ADDITIONAL DIFFERENCES

The hair is black, crispy, and “woolly” in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.
The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

FACT #30: Blood group studies made during WWII suggest the American Negro gene pool is about 28% white. –This despite all manner of institutional discrimination, social segregation, etc. Keep in mind that the results of test from true Black Africans would show even bigger differences from Whites. (32) (14)

CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White. (33)

THE BLACK FAMILY

FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers. (27)

BEAUTY

FACT #45: The January l986 issue of the journal of Ethnic and Racial Studies, “Skin Color Preference, Sexual Dimorphism and Sexual Selection: a case of Gene-Culture Co-evolution?” by Peter Frost and Pierre Van der Herghe, stated that in any given race, the women tend to have lighter complexions than the men. Using standard ethnographic files from 51 societies on five continents which have recorded their preference for human skin color, the study found that 30 preferred lighter women and 14 preferred lighter women and lighter men. The cultures of India, China, Brazil and Bali, as well as the Arabs and Negroes regard the lightest women as the most beautiful. –perpetuating the aesthetic appeal of the ivory-skinned, rosy-cheeked, blue-eyed, blond “nordic ideal” of feminine beauty- -even though they themselves do not possess the genetic capacity to reproduce such an organism. Over time, the study said, the upper classes of all races have become lighter-skinned than their fellow countrymen because they have repeatedly skimmed off fairer women from the lower classes. (Also see #11)

FACT #46: Scientific research on what constitutes human beauty, in which 300 judges of various backgrounds were shown portrait photographs and asked to rate the beauty of the individual’s face, has revealed that nordic Whites are universally recognized as the most attractive humans, even by Blacks. The judges were instructed to evaluate the faces solely on his or her “personal standards of beauty and not to consider popular norms.” The results of the study “Age, Sex, Race, and the Perception of Facial Beauty.” Developmental Psychology, 5, Nov., 1971, pp 433-439, are reprinted below.

GROUP BEAUTY RATINGS
IN CROSS AND CROSS STUDY

—–Judging Group & Highest Rating—–

--------------- --------------
Age 7 white males white adolescent males
Age 7 black males white adolescent males
Age 7 white females white adolescent females
Age 7 black females 3-way tie: black adolescent females, white adolescent females, white female children
Age 12 white males white adolescent females
Age 12 black males white adolescent females
Age 12 white females white adolescent females
Age 12 black females white adolescent females
Age 17 white males white adolescent females
Age 17 black males white adolescent females
Age 17 white females white adolescent females
Age 17 black females white adolescent females
Adult white males white adolescent females
Adult black males white adolescent females
Adult white females white adolescent males
Adult black females white adolescent females

FACT #47: In experiments in which Black children have been left to themselves with White and Black dolls, it has been found tha most of the them would rather play with White dolls. This is true all over the world. Even in such places as Tobago. (32) (22) (23)

AMERICAN HISTORY

FACT #48: The Declaration of Independence, which contains the oft-repeated phrase “. . . all men are created equal . . .” was written by Thomas Jefferson, who owned about 200 slaves at the time and never set any of them free, including the mulattoes and quadroons. Jefferson’s words certainly had no reference to Negroes, who at that time had no place in American society except as property. (27) (38) (31)

FACT #49: The Constitution was written by and for ‘We the people” and dedicated to “ourselves and our posterity,” All of the 55 delegates that met in Philadelphia to draft the Constitution and all of the members of the 13 state conventions that ratified it were of the White race. (38)

WEBSTER’S DICTIONARY OF 1828 defines Posterity as: POSTERITY. 1. Descendants; children, children’s children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor. 2. In a general sense, succeeding generations; opposed to ancestors. . .

FACT #50: The 14th Amendment is invalid for the following reasons:

It was never ratified by three-fourth of all the States in the Union according to Article 5 of the U.S. Constitution. Out of 37 States, 16 had rejected it.
Many of the States who were counted as ratifying it, were compelled to do so under duress of military occupation. Any legal act entered into under force duress, and coercion is automatically null and void.
The fact that 23 Senators had been unlawfully excluded from the U.S. Senate, shows that the Joint Resolution proposing the Amendment was not submitted to or adopted by a constitutional Congress.
The intent of the 14th Amendment is repugnant to the original U.S. Constitution and the Organic Law of the land. It did not, and could not, repeal anything that was part of the Organic Law. Therefore the principles of precedent and stare decisis render it void. (23)

FACT #51: In Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation of Sept. 1862 he said: “I have urged the colonization of the Negroes, (back to Africa), and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan (of colonization). There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America, much less for two distinct races of Whites and Blacks. . . . I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal . . . Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro . . . under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable.” (27)

FACT #52: Lincoln actually proposed an amendment to the constitution that would’ve authorized congress to recolonize all freed Blacks back to Africa. On Aug. 15, l962, Congress did appropriate over half a million dollars for that purpose. Thousands of Negroes had been shipped back when Lincoln was shot. (27)

WASHINGTON D.C.

FACT #53: The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate even though its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS (33) (32)

PORTUGAL

FACT #54: Populated by White stock, the nation of Portugal rose in four centuries to be the wealthiest most powerful country in the world. A great commercial and maritime power, it had large colonies in Asia, Africa, and America. Its seamen were the first to explore western Africa and they brought back hundreds of Negro slaves. By 1550, at the height of Portugal’s power, one-tenth of its population were Blacks. Today, Portugal’s population is described as one of the most homogeneous in Europe, having slowly absorbed the Negro gene pool. As of l975 it had lost all of its outside territories. Its workers are the lowest paid in Europe and they have the highest rate of illiteracy and a high infant mortality rate. In terms of art, literature, music, science and philosophy the “new” Portugal has produced virtually nothing in 100 years and by most standards is the most backward nation in Europe. *Keep in mind that the Black population of the U.S. is approximately 13%. (27)

HAITI

FACT #55: The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability. (27)

FACT #56: Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the “crown jewel” of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies. (22) (23)

FACT #57: After the Blacks massacred the last of the White population in 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo, until 1844 when it became a separate “republic.” Between 1844 and 1915 only one Haitian president completed his term in office. Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a United States military occupation was needed to restore order. This lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto elite which ended in the resumption of control by the Black military in 1946. Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule. (23)

INDIA

FACT #58: India’s Negroid peoples have been subjected to numerous White invasions for over 5000 years, prompting the rise and fall of one civilization after another as the White invaders became absorbed into the non-White masses. Then, about 1800 B.C. Aryans again invaded from the northwest, this time establishing a rigid caste (“varna.” meaning color) system of White supremacy which eventually evolved into an integral part of the Hindu religion. Interracial mixing was banned and punishable by death. (5) (37)

FACT #59: Led by an Aryan ruling class, Classical India blossomed into a great culture, giving expression to philosophy, poetry, science, mathematics, and literature. The land prospered as never before –or after.

FACT #60: The caste system lasted about 2,000 years (probably longer than any civilization under similar racial circumstances.) However, eventually the castes broke down due to miscegenation and by modern times virtually no pure Whites were remaining. (39) (37) (10)

FACT #61: Today, India has 834 million people who speak 150 different languages and dialects. When the annual rainfall is insufficient, they die of starvation at a rate of 2,000,000 to 6,000,000 per year. India has the highest birthrate in Asia, one of the lowest per capita incomes in the world, and an illiteracy rate close to 70%. (35) (33)

EGYPT

FACT #62: Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled. (37) (39) (21)

FACT #63: But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot. (39) (10) (14)

FACT # 64: In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government. (10) (37)

FACT #65: By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs. (10) (37)

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

SOUTH AFRICA
(Note: These facts will most likely change drastically now that South Africa has fallen under black rule.)

FACT #66: White people have lived in South Africa much longer than Negroes. There have been White settlements in South Africa for over 300 years, about the same length of time Europeans have lived in North America. Even 150 years after the first colonies around Capetown, at the beginning of the 19th Century, there still were no Blacks within 500 miles. The Blacks wandered in from central Africa later on, possibly fleeing the slave trade or due to famine. In fact, most of South Africa’s Blacks were born in other countries. (29) (8) (14)

FACT #67: South Africa is by far the wealthiest and most advanced country in Africa, producing nearly 75% of the continent’s Gross National Product. It is almost completely self- sufficient so boycotts have little affect upon its economy. In fact most of Africa is dependent upon South Africa. South Africa is governed by a Western parliamentary republic and strictly segregated racially. South Africa grants complete self-government to the Blacks in their own areas of the country. (29) (8) (14)

FACT #68: Though South Africa is perpetually criticized by the world press for its racial separatism, its Blacks live better than the Blacks of any other African country and are multiplying rapidly and healthily. 87% of Black welfare costs are being paid by the White man. This includes food, clothing, training, housing, education an health care. –even old age pensions. (14)

FACT #69: Thousands of South African Blacks graduate from college every year, more than three times as many as in the rest of Africa combined. Every Black child is within walking distance of a primary school. Africa’s largest hospital, which serves Blacks almost exclusively and performs over 1800 operations per month, is in South Africa. (14)

FACT #70: The Blacks of South Africa own more cars than do all the citizens of the Soviet Union. (29)

FACT #71: South Africa has more Black doctors, lawyers, professional people, and millionaires than all of the rest of the world combined. (8)

FACT #72: In fact, conditions are “so bad” for Blacks in South Africa that the country has a tremendous problem with illegal Black immigration, having over one million illegal foreign workers. (14) (29)

ICELAND

FACT #73-75: Iceland, the only all-White nation in the world, has the world’s highest literacy rate. 100%. It is an island of cooled volcanic magma, located Just south of the Arctic Circle. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. It is the youngest nation in Europe and one of the most isolated countries in the world. Nonetheless, Iceland is #2 in the world in life expectancy and has one of the world’s highest standards of living, in terms of per capita income. It has tremendous medical facilities and a thriving publishing business. Virtually every family has a telephone. Upon graduation from high school, each Icelandic student has learned five languages. (33)

MARTIN LUTHER KING

FACT #75-77: On Jan. 31, 1977, Martin Luther King’s FBI records were sealed by court order until the year 2027 because, as his wife said, “its release would destroy his reputation” These records are rumored to contain instances of bizarre sexual perversion and homosexuality, and proof that King was under the direct orders of Soviet spies and financed by the Communist Party.

FACT #78: The Wall Street Journal (Nov.9, 1990) disclosed that Stanford University editors of The Papers of Martin Luther King Jr. have long known that King was guilty of plagiarism in his l955 Boston University doctoral thesis, having lifted significant portions from the works of other writers and graduate students.

FACT #79: Martin Luther King frequently enjoyed prostitutes and paid for them with his church’s money. Still, congress has voted to make King’s birthday a national holiday, in most places replacing Columbus Day or Washington’s Birthday as an official observance.

FACT #80: Almost every state in the union has a King holiday, and almost every city has a King Boulevard or King Civic Center. Yet the electoral evidence suggests that Americans will almost always vote down honors for King when given a chance. (41)

MISCELLANEOUS

FACT #81: The entire continent of Africa, perhaps Earth’s richest land, accounts for only 3% of world trade. (27)

FACT #82-84: Almost all Blacks who have been leaders in fields other than athletics or music have had some White ancestry: Fredick Douglas, W.E.B. Dubois, Booker T. Washington, George Washington Carver, Alex Hailey, Thurgood Marshall, Bryant Gumbell, Colin Powell, Carl Rowan, Ed Bradley, Doug Wilder, etc. According to Dr. E.B. Reuter, “. . . Of successful and best known men that the Negro race has produced, at least thirteen- fourteenths are men of mixed blood. (27) (21)

FACT #85: Blacks are 50 times more likely to have syphilis than Whites. (32)

FACT #86: Twice as many Blacks as Whites receive dishonorable discharge from the U.S. military. (32)

FACT #87: A White woman is 15 times more likely to contract AIDS by engaging in sex with a Negro than with a White heterosexual. (U.S. Centers for Disease Control)

FACT #88: 90% of U.S. children with AIDS are Black or Hispanic. (36)

FACT # 89-92: In l950, American schools were among the best in the world. However, vocal elements within our society demanded that the public schools take on a social engineering role as well as an educational one. Violent disruptions of American education were ordered by the Supreme Court for the purpose of breaking down racial barriers. For 30 years, American schools have diverted enormous resources into forced integration, quotas, and bussing operations. (Few people realize how expensive bussing is. Annual cost may run into tens of billions of dollars. In l990 California alone was spending $500 million per year on integration. Many school districts spend a quarter or more of their budgets on transportation. In Milwaukee alone and in a single school year, 30,000 staff hours were diverted into calculating the race of students to attend the various schools.) The results? Today’s students rank at the very bottom worldwide in science and math, some 40% of American adults are functionally illiterate, and standardized test scores have declined steadily for both Whites and Blacks. Today the average White still scores 200 points higher on the combined SAT than the average Black. Americans spend more on education than any other country in the world and have the worst results. Massive White flight to escape racial zoning has reduced the tax base of every major American city. In l983, after nearly two generations of racial experimentation to promote equality, the research arm of the Dept. of Education could not produce a single study that showed Black children were learning appreciably better after desegregation. (25) (20) (32)

FACT #93: In Black Africa the average ruler lasts 7 months. (22) (27) (7)

FACT #94: By 1995, a third of U.S. students will be non-Whites and Whites will be a minority in the school districts of 5 states. (32)

FACT #95: Dr. William Shockley, Nobel prize winner for his work in the invention of the transistor and renowned geneticist as Stanford University, said, “The major cause for American Negroes’ hereditary is origin and thus not remedial to a major degree by improvement in environment.”

FACT #96: In 1930, about 33% of the world was White. Today, the U.N. estimates that only about 9.5% of the world’s population is Caucasian. This percentage is falling rapidly. (34) (27)

FACT #97: Every race has an equal capacity to learn and contribute to civilization and any differences are caused by prejudice and racism. The fact that white skins are associated with civilization is merely a quirk of fortune and coincidence. Any attempt to distinguish the races is motivated by paranoia and hatred. We must prevent any investigation into the subject and work to melt society together into a receless, nationless, harmonious utopia. (?)

FACT #98: In 1988 there were 9,406 cases of Black-on-White rape and fewer than 10 cases of White on Black rape in the U.S. (32)

FACT #99: For the book INTELLIGENCE AND NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT, by Raymond Cattell, three distinguished American scholars compare massive evidence of national I.Q. score averages worldwide and warn against the decline of any nation whose population reflects declining intelligence. Taking into consideration the differential birthrates of American ethnic stocks, they concluded that American ability is declining rapidly. (21)

FACT #100: The American taxpayers have spent over $2.5 TRILLION trying to upgrade Blacks since the l960′s. (6)

FACT #101: QUOTES “The Negroes’ rude ignorance has never invented any effectual weapons of defense or destruction: they appear incapable of forming any extensive plans of government or conquest: and the obvious inferiority of their mental faculties has been discovered and abused by the nations of the temperate zone.” –Edward Gibbon, the great historian and author of THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, (V.III, pg. 277) “Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him improving.” –Robert E. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, l965

Sources at the bottom: http://www.solargeneral.com/jeffs-archive/black-failure/whites-blacks-100-facts-and-one-lie/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Simple, weed out any bad cops. Simple, bad guys that fight back and refuse to be cited or arrested without attempting escape or fighting officer should be treated as dangerous advisories that may get hurt in the course of events. This case is just more--we are black treat us special and by the way --kiss our asses as we demand..
ffkk that.
I have ranted against cops often but not when it is a cop merely defending himself from a thug trying to take his gun to use on him.
I'd have shot the ffing scum too!!
Don't talk to me if you haven't dealt with such lowlife trash like I have. I have no time to speak with ignorant people about things they know very little to nothing about ..
Blacks have lousy attitudes, hate authority and law so when one of them meets with justice I applaud.. --Tyr

Gaffer
08-14-2014, 10:21 AM
There is simply not enough evidence to justify this vile name calling of a dead kid. Are conservatives always this quick to rush to judgment?

I didn't call anyone a name. But you were quick to rush to judgment.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:22 AM
Simple, weed out any bad cops. Simple, bad guys that fight back and refuse to be cited or arrested without attempting escape or fighting officer should be treated as dangerous advisories that may get hurt in the course of events. This case is just more--we are black treat us special and by the way --kiss our asses as we demand..
ffkk that.
I have ranted against cops often but not when it is a cop merely defending himself from a thug trying to take his gun to use on him.
Don't talk to me if you haven't dealt with such lowlife trash like I have. I have no time to speak with ignorant people about things they know very little to nothing about ..
Blacks have lousy attitudes, hate authority and law so when one of them meets with justice I applaud.. --Tyr

Well, I'll give you credit for one thing. You certainly don't try and hide the fact that you're a stone cold racist.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:27 AM
You called him a "thug."

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 10:29 AM
I think I made a wrong turn somewhere. How'd I end up at Stormfront?

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 10:43 AM

I won't say that a few here may have racist views, most in the world do. But sometimes people take the side of the police and/or military when presented with the initial details. I'm not disagreeing that race generally gets injected into these things, but you haven't found stormfront. Look back at the Trayvon Martin case, and then pretty much go to any political board out there and you'll find racist views injected into every one of them. Hell, black folks were awfully racist back then, in the community. White folks were equal in racist views. They come from both sides, and lots of times it comes out in national cases like this.

revelarts
08-14-2014, 11:11 AM

I kinda wondered sorta the same myself, but just remembered that i'm living in America where, sadly, many assume that negative stereotypes about "the black race" are true without question and think it's "not racist" to do so,
but calling some whites racist is racist to the nth degree and never to be seriously considered as reasonable statement unless documented by klan robes or swastikas.

I've got something here for the pot,
It'll do no good for most though, the facts I post here about a greater proclivity for police to shoot blacks will be questioned for accuracy, justified, and or dismissed outright by some here.
but here it is.

....But racial bias also factors into officers’ split-second decision to shoot a suspect.

Social science research shows that, in video simulations, people are more likely to shoot black men. The participants—often undergraduate students, both black and white—play a simulation where they press “shoot” if they think the white or black suspect holds a gun. Consistently, psychologists have found the students more likely to shoot the unarmed black person over an unarmed white person.

For example, a study (http://defiant.ssc.uwo.ca/undergraduate/psych2720/the%20police%20officer%27s%20dilemma.pdf) published in 2002 from the University of Colorado at Boulder and University of Chicago found that white undergraduates had higher error rates when it came to unarmed African American suspects (1.45 per 20 trials compared to 1.23 for unarmed white suspects). ....
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/119060/michael-brown-studies-show-racial-bias-police-shootings

there have been multiple psych studies that show the same tendency,
and tendencies to ASSUME the worse of the unarmed black guy.

In one study participants were asked to look at a picture of a crowd of people on the subway.
then shortly after asked who held a gun.
A majority assumed it was the black guy when it really was a white guy.

I've seen things like this personally in my graphic design work, where a photo of a black man, in a dress coat and sun glasses with a dog on leash, is considered "scary".
But a white man dressed the same is considered "normal".
We're not talking some black kid in a hoody and jeans But a 40ish man in Dress Coat, Hat, slacks and dress shoes looks "scary" to many whites.

let the denials and excuses flow.

Lemon, If you want to hang around my advise is stay off the race topic you'll run into a brick wall of "i'm not racist" put downs of the blacks and excuses for police and white abuse.
In most other issues you'll get pretty typical red vs blue conversation.

bye

Noir
08-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Watching the livestreams and videos coming out of the city, not to mention to reports from journalists involved, the police are at best being amateurish in their handling of the situation...steaming from shooting an unarmed 18 year old 9 times =/

Abbey Marie
08-14-2014, 11:19 AM
I won't say that a few here may have racist views, most in the world do. But sometimes people take the side of the police and/or military when presented with the initial details. I'm not disagreeing that race generally gets injected into these things, but you haven't found stormfront. Look back at the Trayvon Martin case, and then pretty much go to any political board out there and you'll find racist views injected into every one of them. Hell, black folks were awfully racist back then, in the community. White folks were equal in racist views. They come from both sides, and lots of times it comes out in national cases like this.

For a recent example, have you seen the tweets after all the looting by blacks? Saying they should stop looting. In black communities. And go loot in just the white ones. Sometimes it's like a rock is overturned, and all the ugliness is exposed to the light of day.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 11:31 AM
I kinda wondered sorta the same myself, but just remembered that i'm living in America where, sadly, many assume that negative stereotypes about "the black race" are true without question and think it's "not racist" to do so,
but calling some whites racist is racist to the nth degree and never to be seriously considered as reasonable statement unless documented by klan robes or swastikas.

I've got something here for the pot,
It'll do no good for most though, the facts I post here about a greater proclivity for police to shoot blacks will be questioned for accuracy, justified, and or dismissed outright by some here.
but here it is.

there have been multiple psych studies that show the same tendency,
and tendencies to ASSUME the worse of the unarmed black guy.

In one study participants were asked to look at a picture of a crowd of people on the subway.
then shortly after asked who held a gun.
A majority assumed it was the black guy when it really was a white guy.

I've seen things like this personally in my graphic design work, where a photo of a black man, in a dress coat and sun glasses with a dog on leash, is considered "scary".
But a white man dressed the same is considered "normal".
We're not talking some black kid in a hoody and jeans But a 40ish man in Dress Coat, Hat, slacks and dress shoes looks "scary" to many whites.

let the denials and excuses flow.

Lemon, If you want to hang around my advise is stay off the race topic you'll run into a brick wall of "i'm not racist" put downs of the blacks and excuses for police and white abuse.

bye

Social science research shows that, in video simulations, people are more likely to shoot black men. The participants—often undergraduate students, both black and white—play a simulation where they press “shoot” if they think the white or black suspect holds a gun. Consistently, psychologists have found the students more likely to shoot the unarmed black person over an unarmed white person.

For example, a study (http://defiant.ssc.uwo.ca/undergraduate/psych2720/the%20police%20officer%27s%20dilemma.pdf) published in 2002 from the University of Colorado at Boulder and University of Chicago found that white undergraduates had higher error rates when it came to unarmed African American suspects (1.45 per 20 trials compared to 1.23 for unarmed white suspects). ....

No excuse, no denial - a question - have any of these studies been done on police officers after they have had their training?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 11:33 AM

bye

Thanks for the advice, but I really am not particularly interested in disassociating myself from certain threads so that racist people can post with impunity. Besides that, for me, it's personal. http://stepxstepdance.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/6999669849_a41b14285f_c.jpg <----my kid. I can only imagine how many posters on this site will click on that link and see "thug."

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the advice, but I really am not particularly interested in disassociating myself from certain threads so that racist people can post with impunity. Besides that, for me, it's personal. http://stepxstepdance.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/6999669849_a41b14285f_c.jpg <----my kid. I can only imagine how many posters on this site will click on that link and see "thug."

I see a kid. I see your son, apparently. I see nothing more. Oh, he has poor taste in his NFL team of choice!

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 11:35 AM
For a recent example, have you seen the tweets after all the looting by blacks? Saying they should stop looting. In black communities. And go loot in just the white ones. Sometimes it's like a rock is overturned, and all the ugliness is exposed to the light of day.

Idiots come in all shades. Thugs however, only seem to come in one.

Gaffer
08-14-2014, 11:43 AM
You called him a "thug."

Show me where.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Show me where.

Here: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?46312-Police-in-Minority-Communities&p=699151#post699151

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 12:54 PM
A few here may have racist views? Holy crap - reading that racist diatribe you posted was enough to make me throw up. That was absolutely horrid with comparisons to apes and gorillas. Oh and I noticed that in physical differences between whites and blacks, it failed to mention penis size. I wonder why that was. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 01:34 PM
A few here may have racist views? Holy crap - reading that racist diatribe you posted was enough to make me throw up. That was absolutely horrid with comparisons to apes and gorillas. Oh and I noticed that in physical differences between whites and blacks, it failed to mention penis size. I wonder why that was. :rolleyes:

So wait a minute, I post something that has racist views within it, and I clearly point out that I posted it for the facts, that makes me racist? Like I said, point out facts and one becomes the racist. Perhaps the guy that injected those names into the research was the racist? Typical liberal response when the facts can't be debated.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 01:35 PM
And Rev - you can post bullshit, then ignore replies? I see you haven't changed. Just dumping bullshit and running from any followup questions, as usual. Did you tell LG how you're a conspiracy dolt, who believes anything he reads, especially if it's on Youtube, which then makes it fact?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 01:43 PM
So wait a minute, I post something that has racist views within it, and I clearly point out that I posted it for the facts, that makes me racist? Like I said, point out facts and one becomes the racist. Perhaps the guy that injected those names into the research was the racist? Typical liberal response when the facts can't be debated.
Which facts would those be? The fact that Hitler was a great man? Or that negroes have an average IQ of 80 and most of them are retarded? Or that miscegenation would be the downfall of America? Or maybe it's the "fact" that no negro has ever invented anything?

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with that or what facts you were trying to present, but honestly, if you don't want people to get the impression that you're a racist, you might want to refrain from posting overtly racist shit.

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Which facts would those be? The fact that Hitler was a great man? Or that negroes have an average IQ of 80 and most of them are retarded? Or that miscegenation would be the downfall of America? Or maybe it's the "fact" that no negro has ever invented anything?

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with that or what facts you were trying to present, but honestly, if you don't want people to get the impression that you're a racist, you might want to refrain from posting overtly racist shit.

Care to go down the line and debate each number then, go through the sources and such? "I" was simply pointing out crime statistics, I am not the writer. But I'll still debate the facts stated within. Can you set aside your disgust for the writer and address facts, or would you rather make assumptions, accusations and avoid the actual numbers/content? I'm going to remove all the "crap" from the article and re-post it, then you can go down the line and give sources and links to refute what is in there.

aboutime
08-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Jim. Is it just me, or does the Rev seem to sound very familiar? As in sounding like either Jesse (The extortion king) Jackson, or Al (Notso)Sharpton. All of whom take great pride in stirring the boiling, hateful pot of racism to incite, and make worse that which is brewing??

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Every mention of negro has been changed simply to black. Racist crap taken out, as well as other crap that was tossed in for effect. This is down to basics...

---

INTELLIGENCE

FACT #3: The I.Q.’s of American blackes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites. (26) (16) (18) (22)

FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period. (18) (26) (24)

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The black overlap of White median I.Q.’s ranges from 10 to 25 percent– equality would require 50 percent. (31) (27) (16)

FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.’s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over. (15) (16) (18) (23)

FACT # 7: The U.S. government’s PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the blackes. Among top scorers the difference between black and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a black applicants score as high as 90–a White/Black success ration of 80/1. (27)

FACT #8: Differences between black and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels. (31) (26)

FACT #9: White/black I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the black does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)

FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded blackes scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter blackes scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half blackes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter blackes scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves “blackes.” Their environments and “advantages” or disadvantages were exactly the same. (14) Also see (26) pg 452.

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed black draftees to be “inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army.” Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure blackes, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that “the lighter groups made better scores.” (14)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United black College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)

FACT # 15: American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests. (3) (27)

FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)

CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White. (33)

THE BLACK FAMILY

FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of blackes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers. (27)

WASHINGTON D.C.

FACT #53: The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate even though its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS (33) (32)

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Jim. Is it just me, or does the Rev seem to sound very familiar? As in sounding like either Jesse (The extortion king) Jackson, or Al (Notso)Sharpton. All of whom take great pride in stirring the boiling, hateful pot of racism to incite, and make worse that which is brewing??

He sounds like a disgruntled member who came back to take a few jabs, try to talk smack about us to a new member, and immediately say goodbye before he would once again get called to the floor only to fall flat on his face.

aboutime
08-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Care to go down the line and debate each number then, go through the sources and such? "I" was simply pointing out crime statistics, I am not the writer. But I'll still debate the facts stated within. Can you set aside your disgust for the writer and address facts, or would you rather make assumptions, accusations and avoid the actual numbers/content? I'm going to remove all the "crap" from the article and re-post it, then you can go down the line and give sources and links to refute what is in there.

Jim. There it is again. The traditional, ever present, Liberal method of CEASING ALL DISCUSSION about Race, Racism, and Racists by trying to turn the tables to anyone who dares to discuss...Honestly, and Sincerely, the problems AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON, and OBAMA/HOLDER do not want to GO AWAY.

The easiest way for a REAL RACIST to end all civil discussion, debate, conversation about Race...in any form is...TO ACCUSE of being RACIST.

Even Lemongrass is deeply involved in that tactic. What a Wonderful, Dedicated Liberal?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Jim. There it is again. The traditional, ever present, Liberal method of CEASING ALL DISCUSSION about Race, Racism, and Racists by trying to turn the tables to anyone who dares to discuss...Honestly, and Sincerely, the problems AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON, and OBAMA/HOLDER do not want to GO AWAY.

The easiest way for a REAL RACIST to end all civil discussion, debate, conversation about Race...in any form is...TO ACCUSE of being RACIST.

Even Lemongrass is deeply involved in that tactic. What a Wonderful, Dedicated Liberal?

Yes. I'm a racist. You caught me.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 02:16 PM

Sure. I can do that. But first can you tell me what you're trying to prove? What is the point you are trying to make here? I'm certainly well aware of the disadvantages inner city black kids have over their white suburban counterparts, but it appears to me as if you are trying to show an over all superiority of white people to black people. Do you think that's going to fly with me?

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Sure. I can do that. But first can you tell me what you're trying to prove? What is the point you are trying to make here? I'm certainly well aware of the disadvantages inner city black kids have over their white suburban counterparts, but it appears to me as if you are trying to show an over all superiority of white people to black people. Do you think that's going to fly with me?

Nope, not at all. I first posted it with the question in mind, and much of what is in there can explain why there are many problems in the inner cities and the youth. I didn't think the writers opinion was going to have me labeled a racist and such. But when I am attacked as such, then I hop up on my high horse and point out I'm not, take the race out of it and let those calling me a racist show me how the numbers I am pointing out are lies, made up, incorrect - or racist by themselves.

What were you trying to prove by calling me a racist? What point were you trying to make when comparing the entire place here as some sort of stormfront?

And you seem to think statistics alone somehow mean people are trying to claim superiority? Does black folks committing such an astrologically higher percentage of crimes mean I am claiming superiority? Stats about crimes, welfare, children out of wedlock... so many things statistically speaking can be brought forth, and people are always labeled racist for doing so. Sorry, I don't ignore things. I'm happy to point out the many crimes areas where whites have a much higher percentage of committing than blacks. But considering the thread title...

aboutime
08-14-2014, 02:40 PM
Nope, not at all. I first posted it with the question in mind, and much of what is in there can explain why there are many problems in the inner cities and the youth. I didn't think the writers opinion was going to have me labeled a racist and such. But when I am attacked as such, then I hop up on my high horse and point out I'm not, take the race out of it and let those calling me a racist show me how the numbers I am pointing out are lies, made up, incorrect - or racist by themselves.

What were you trying to prove by calling me a racist? What point were you trying to make when comparing the entire place here as some sort of stormfront?

And you seem to think statistics alone somehow mean people are trying to claim superiority? Does black folks committing such an astrologically higher percentage of crimes mean I am claiming superiority? Stats about crimes, welfare, children out of wedlock... so many things statistically speaking can be brought forth, and people are always labeled racist for doing so. Sorry, I don't ignore things. I'm happy to point out the many crimes areas where whites have a much higher percentage of committing than blacks. But considering the thread title...

Jim. I know this may sound rather strange. But. I must confess. Lemongrass actually reminds me of a member I had racist discussions with (or attempted such discussions) somewhere else on the Internet.
That member actually confessed to being a wannabe comedian, and told me..I had no right to discuss race at all, because I have never walked in his shoes.
The instant I challenged him, telling him I recognized the tactic of accusing me of racism...to stop the conversation. He then tore into the typical Liberal, name calling, and accusation games to cease it all.
That actually sounds like Lemongrass...in another, equally liberal, hateful life of ignorance.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 02:42 PM

What you posted was horribly offensive. It was followed by another poster making extremely racist remarks - Hence my "stormfront" comment. You could have used another source to show the disparities in education, income, crime, etc without using a source that compared black people to apes and gorillas and without using a source that blatantly disparaged black people for their looks.

Again, I really have no opinion at this point as to whether you are a racist or not. I simply said that if you don't want to be mistaken for one, you might want to refrain from posting incredibly offensive racist "facts" from racist sources.

I'm sure if I tried, I could find some link to a radical black "kill whitey" website that had something truthful in it, but if I did, you'd have every right to call me out for being racist against white people, especially if what was truthful was wedged in with a lot of offensive stereotypes disparaging white people for, idunno, their inability to play sports? their inability to dance? their overall lack of any swag whatsoever?

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Jim. I know this may sound rather strange. But. I must confess. Lemongrass actually reminds me of a member I had racist discussions with (or attempted such discussions) somewhere else on the Internet.
That member actually confessed to being a wannabe comedian, and told me..I had no right to discuss race at all, because I have never walked in his shoes.
The instant I challenged him, telling him I recognized the tactic of accusing me of racism...to stop the conversation. He then tore into the typical Liberal, name calling, and accusation games to cease it all.
That actually sounds like Lemongrass...in another, equally liberal, hateful life of ignorance.

It's funny how you keep posting about me instead of about the topic of the OP.

And you can discuss race all you want. I really don't care. Also too, if I recall correctly, you called me a racist, not the other way around.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2014, 07:47 PM

Yep, saw thug right away. You got me...
Happy now?
Do try to get off that damn high horse for a moment. You play the freaking race card to spin away from facts posted. Jim post verifiable facts and first thing you do is play the race card.
Well Hoss, facts are facts. Don't like them then tough cornbread!
Either refute facts when people present them or cry like a baby.
Numbers do not lie, blacks are more aggressive, more violent and more apt to disregard LAW... They also are less likely to be responsible adults.
Thank dem/lib policies for that but facts show it also is true.
I dearly love laying out the cold hard truth..
Now either refute the facts Jim cited or admit your attempt at spinning-race card playing is baloney. Below is my previous post on this thread. Have at it too if you think you can paint me as a racist for daring to speak the truth..-Tyr

"Simple, weed out any bad cops. Simple, bad guys that fight back and refuse to be cited or arrested without attempting escape or fighting officer should be treated as dangerous advisories that may get hurt in the course of events. This case is just more--we are black treat us special and by the way --kiss our asses as we demand..
ffkk that.
Blacks have lousy attitudes, hate authority and law so when one of them meets with justice I applaud.. --Tyr "

Gaffer
08-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Here: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?46312-Police-in-Minority-Communities&p=699151#post699151

I made a generic comment using "someone" not his name. I did not call him a thug. I implied he could be. A HS diploma and plans for college does not make anyone an angel.

aboutime
08-14-2014, 09:23 PM

Gaffer, and pertinent other members who read this.

We are all seeing what I have constantly been calling, and identifying as Liberal Tactics; often used to END any attempts to discuss anything related to Race, Racism, and Racists...used by Liberals to prevent their need to discuss...Honestly, a major problem in not only the United States, but around the world in relation to races of all people who need to be seen as permanent Victims of the Perpetuated Discrimination....supported by the Liberal Tactics that instantly accuse ANYONE who dares to honestly discuss the problem of being RACISTS.

Lemongrass has repeatedly pretended to be offended by telling us he/she is INSULTED with the racist accusations. Accusations that are fully permissible from Lemongrass' point of view if HE/SHE uses them. But totally OFFENSIVE if anyone else dares to enter into the FORBIDDEN world that removes the Racists from the VICTIM status being maintained by the Jesse's, Al's and Obama's.

Just watch the responses to this. And...by the way. For Lemongrass. I have had you on IGNORE for several days.
So. Whatever you might say in response to this post. WILL BE MOOT

Redrose
08-14-2014, 09:37 PM

We are all seeing what I have constantly been calling, and identifying as Liberal Tactics; often used to END any attempts to discuss anything related to Race, Racism, and Racists...used by Liberals to prevent their need to discuss...Honestly, a major problem in not only the United States, but around the world in relation to races of all people who need to be seen as permanent Victims of the Perpetuated Discrimination....supported by the Liberal Tactics that instantly accuse ANYONE who dares to honestly discuss the problem of being RACISTS.

Lemongrass has repeatedly pretended to be offended by telling us he/she is INSULTED with the racist accusations. Accusations that are fully permissible from Lemongrass' point of view if HE/SHE uses them. But totally OFFENSIVE if anyone else dares to enter into the FORBIDDEN world that removes the Racists from the VICTIM status being maintained by the Jesse's, Al's and Obama's.

Just watch the responses to this. And...by the way. For Lemongrass. I have had you on IGNORE for several days.

We have a Black son-in-law. Nobody is a bigger racist than him. Without knowing anything about the story in Missouri, he stated the "f***ing White cops are wrong". Sure, and all these Black boys taunting the police and looting the stores are freaking angels. I've had enough of all the BS.

aboutime
08-14-2014, 09:52 PM
We have a Black son-in-law. Nobody is a bigger racist than him. Without knowing anything about the story in Missouri, he stated the "f***ing White cops are wrong". Sure, and all these Black boys taunting the police and looting the stores are freaking angels. I've had enough of all the BS.

Exactly, Redrose. And when we speak this way, voicing our opinions that are based on actual events, and the truth. We who dare to speak, are summarily accused of being racist. Which, as it seems...you know first hand. Is how the left, liberals, and the denial bunch of racists among them so easily CEASE all conversation. We (white folks) are not permitted to speak out of turn, because...as the pure racists declare...we haven't walked in their shoes, and therefore...are not qualified to speak about it at all.

Lemongrass Gogulope
08-15-2014, 07:49 AM

I'm a patient person, but I've just about had my fill of the insults and lies you keep hurling my way. Why don't you knock it off and actually post to the fucking topic instead of posting about me? I'm not a racist and your stupid accusation, while hilarious yesterday, is really starting to chap my ass today.

fj1200
08-15-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm a patient person, but I've just about had my fill of the insults and lies you keep hurling my way. Why don't you knock it off and actually post to the fucking topic instead of posting about me? I'm not a racist and your stupid accusation, while hilarious yesterday, is really starting to chap my ass today.

I don't really like to advocate for ignoring a fellow poster but there is just no reasoning with that particular banana. Your life will improve once you come to terms with that. Mine certainly did. :)

Noir
08-15-2014, 10:07 AM
After all this, through some grander-than-us cosmic irony, i reckon the cop who shot Brown will be black.

Joyful HoneyBee
08-15-2014, 10:51 AM
No, the cop isn't black; though, they have now put a black cop in charge of the investigation. The police officer has now been identified, putting him and his family in potential jeopardy; but, even in light of the latest details issued by Ferguson Police, the community is still defending Brown and bashing the police department.

Here is one news agency account:

http://nypost.com/2014/08/15/police-identify-officer-in-michael-brown-shooting/ (http://nypost.com/2014/08/15/police-identify-officer-in-michael-brown-shooting/)

jimnyc
08-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Turns out the guy who wasn't a thug was perhaps wanted for strong armed robbery... I would state ahead of time, that if someone commits "strong armed robbery" - they ARE a thug. If it turns out this was him, then he was in fact a thug. Doesn't mean he needed to be shot of course, nor did the cop in question even know he was wanted.

---

Michael Brown a suspect in robbery of cigars from store shortly before he was killed by police; officer named

A police report released Friday by Ferguson police identifies Michael Brown as a suspect in a robbery at a convenience store a short time before he was fatally shot by a police officer.

Ferguson authorities have identified Darren Wilson as the police officer who shot and killed the unarmed teenager last Saturday. Ferguson Chief Tom Jackson released the officer's name Friday morning. Brown, 18, was shot multiple times Saturday afternoon in the 2900 block of Canfield Drive.

Wilson has been an officer for six years and has had no disciplinary action taken against him in the past, Jackson said.

Documents Jackson released in response to Sunshine Law requests name Brown as a suspect in the robbery of a store in which cigars were taken.

That news unleased fresh outrage from protesters at the QuikTrip where the chief made the announcement. The chief was hustled away from the area and did not answer questions, launching a whole new round of protest along West Florissant Avenue.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/michael-brown-a-suspect-in-robbery-of-cigars-from-store/article_52c40b84-ad90-5f9a-973c-70d628d0be04.html

aboutime
08-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Why is it? Every community in the United States has minorities, and police officers.

Where is Jesse, and Al when a White Police officer is killed in the line of duty by a black offender?

No headlines can be stirred up. No FOA demands are made by the Black Americans the POLICE officer was protecting?

As for being labeled a racist. This is for Lemon... Why aren't you willing to step up and admit being insulted when "I", and other members, veterans, and American citizens are called RACISTS by Obama?

You honestly believe somebody died, and YOU are the only one left?

This case is another Trevon Martin....http://icansayit.com/images/Deja-Vu.jpg

jimnyc
08-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Turns out as well, also involved in the robbery - the "witness" - Dorian Johnson. 15 minutes later Brown is shot. Lemon, what was it you stated about Karma earlier?

Anyway, I believe the witnesses credibility went much, much further out the window, especially if he's on the stand.

jimnyc
08-15-2014, 04:18 PM
And before anyone claims perhaps this is made up, Johnson has already admitted to the theft to the FBI and local police.

Joyful HoneyBee
08-15-2014, 04:25 PM
The part that sickens me is that the family and the community are now raging about how they're out to assassinate Brown's character. There were multiple witnesses to the 'strong arm robbery' of the cigars besides Brown's accomplice. There were the two clerks in the store, the lady and child shown in the video and the young man who entered, then exited the store just before the two young men did. It isn't as if the police are making this up.

Gaffer
08-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Interesting. If you look at the video you can see the very same main witness beside Brown as Brown steals the cigars and strong arms the shop keeper. He was an accomplice and should be charged as such.

Strong arm robbery, walking in the middle of the street blocking traffic and assaulting a police officer. I won't use a generic term now, HE was a thug. It seems he also had four other run ins with the law including a firearms possession charge.

Gunny
08-15-2014, 06:55 PM
Interesting. If you look at the video you can see the very same main witness beside Brown as Brown steals the cigars and strong arms the shop keeper. He was an accomplice and should be charged as such.

Strong arm robbery, walking in the middle of the street blocking traffic and assaulting a police officer. I won't use a generic term now, HE was a thug. It seems he also had four other run ins with the law including a firearms possession charge.

But he's black. That cop's going to be crucified.

aboutime
08-15-2014, 07:02 PM
The part that sickens me is that the family and the community are now raging about how they're out to assassinate Brown's character. There were multiple witnesses to the 'strong arm robbery' of the cigars besides Brown's accomplice. There were the two clerks in the store, the lady and child shown in the video and the young man who entered, then exited the store just before the two young men did. It isn't as if the police are making this up.

Joyful. Everyone with any common sense, logic, education, and brain cells knows. The Brown ANGEL was destroying his own Limited Character. The assassination is only being perpetuated by the Hate Driven, Perpetual Victims of Racism who would have nothing without being the VICTIM.

jimnyc
08-16-2014, 05:40 AM
I can't believe what I read last night, the attorney for the family referring to Brown as a "baby". Are you fucking kidding me? This is like the pictures of Trayvon that were going around, of when he was much younger, to try and make it look like he was a so called angel too, which obviously he wasn't, as a wannabe thug.

In a sign of the parallels to the Martin case, Benjamin Crump, the Martin family’s attorney, is now representing the Brown family. "That baby was executed in broad daylight,” Crump said at a Monday press conference, according to MSNBC.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/08/15/dont-rush-to-prosecute-ferguson-cop-darren-wilson-george-zimmerman-lawyer-says

Gaffer
08-16-2014, 07:08 AM
I can't believe what I read last night, the attorney for the family referring to Brown as a "baby". Are you fucking kidding me? This is like the pictures of Trayvon that were going around, of when he was much younger, to try and make it look like he was a so called angel too, which obviously he wasn't, as a wannabe thug.

In a sign of the parallels to the Martin case, Benjamin Crump, the Martin family’s attorney, is now representing the Brown family. "That baby was executed in broad daylight,” Crump said at a Monday press conference, according to MSNBC.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/08/15/dont-rush-to-prosecute-ferguson-cop-darren-wilson-george-zimmerman-lawyer-says

Baby Hughie maybe.

Trigg
08-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Obama didn't comment on the Michael Brown shooting that I know of. He doesn't comment on many crimes. He shouldn't have commented on the Trayvon Martin shooting, but he did.

I agree he should stop commenting.

After four nights of confrontations between police and residents of Ferguson, President Barack Obama went on television Thursday and appealed for peace and calm on the streets of the Missouri town.
The circumstances of the death of Michael Brown, the 18-year-old unarmed man shot by a police officer on Saturday in an incident that sparked looting, vandalism and protests, are "heartbreaking and tragic," he said.

Redrose
08-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Baby Hughie maybe.

Baby Face Nelson was no angel either.

Joyful HoneyBee
08-18-2014, 08:21 AM

Gaffer, Where did you find out about four other run ins? I've been looking for information about MB's priors and haven't yet found anything.

Now that they have the preliminary autopsy report disclosed, the myth about him being shot in the back can be set aside; but, there is the problem of the shot to the top of his head and the apparent lack of gunshot residue that places the officer and Brown at a substantial distance from one another. But, they medical examiner who performed this autopsy didn't have MB's clothing to examine, so that will shed more light on the proximity or lack thereof. Now, Eric Holder has ordered a DOJ autopsy, too.

On the news this morning a reporter speaking with the family attorney alluded to a witness on the radio who claimed MB was charging the officer. I haven't yet found that audio on the net. It appears that Dorian Johnson can be discredited as a credible witness because he originally claimed his buddy was shot in the back. There's the issue of the young lady who claimed to have witnessed the entire event who says MB had his hands up, and surely the medical examiners can determine more based on the trajectories of all the shots, given adequate time to review all the evidence.

It's interesting that this comes on the heels of numerous complaints, even within this forum, about the militarization of small rural and urban police agencies. It has given everyone an opportunity to see how well or poorly some militarized police agencies might handle a crisis. Officers who have not been trained specifically in riot containment probably should not have access to military riot gear, but they do. One also has to wonder if a fresh group of rioters might have come from the outside of Ferguson because the claims of community residents is that they were trying to honor the curfews imposed.

Gaffer
08-18-2014, 08:48 AM
I heard from my daughter in law about Brown being arrested four time previously and then heard it again on TV but haven't researched it yet myself. I could be wrong. When I went to research it my browser decided to crash, so I'll wait and do that search later.

They have done one autopsy and two others are in line to perform their own. They want to dig and dig until they find something.

jimnyc
08-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Gaffer, Where did you find out about four other run ins? I've been looking for information about MB's priors and haven't yet found anything.

Now that they have the preliminary autopsy report disclosed, the myth about him being shot in the back can be set aside; but, there is the problem of the shot to the top of his head and the apparent lack of gunshot residue that places the officer and Brown at a substantial distance from one another. But, they medical examiner who performed this autopsy didn't have MB's clothing to examine, so that will shed more light on the proximity or lack thereof. Now, Eric Holder has ordered a DOJ autopsy, too.

On the news this morning a reporter speaking with the family attorney alluded to a witness on the radio who claimed MB was charging the officer. I haven't yet found that audio on the net. It appears that Dorian Johnson can be discredited as a credible witness because he originally claimed his buddy was shot in the back. There's the issue of the young lady who claimed to have witnessed the entire event who says MB had his hands up, and surely the medical examiners can determine more based on the trajectories of all the shots, given adequate time to review all the evidence.

It's interesting that this comes on the heels of numerous complaints, even within this forum, about the militarization of small rural and urban police agencies. It has given everyone an opportunity to see how well or poorly some militarized police agencies might handle a crisis. Officers who have not been trained specifically in riot containment probably should not have access to military riot gear, but they do. One also has to wonder if a fresh group of rioters might have come from the outside of Ferguson because the claims of community residents is that they were trying to honor the curfews imposed.

It would appear, IMO, that the wounds are from a man charging at the officer, as per a witness as well. It would make sense, with the shot on top of his head, that he was running like an NFL running back! Of course that's just my opinion. But yep, so much for those convicting him without trial and evidence because he was shot in the back - which never happened.

jimnyc
08-18-2014, 08:57 AM

Follow the link in this post and you can hear the audio from someone who witnessed things:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?46325-Police-Fire-Tear-Gas-On-Al-Jazeera-Crew-And-Then-Take-Their-Equipment&p=699657#post699657

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2014, 09:41 AM
But he's black. That cop's going to be crucified.

Blacks, use any excuse to steal. This one is just an excuse to riot to cover their stealing , a perpetual love of stealing from others. They do this every good chance they get. Not a more
lazy, irresponsible group in this nation that the Dem's favorite bought out leeches IMHO. These are the government leeches that gave us Obama.
Can not expect an reasonable, logical and rational response from such ignorant, brainwashed moronic people!
The black culture thrives on violence, hate and blame whitey for all its ills caused by its cultural rampant irresponsibility and laziness...
Fact, reality leads to TRUTH and truth is
they need a couple more centuries to advance to any decent level IMHO.
I love dishing out cold , hard and brutal truth. Too bad more don't understand it is a very necessary thing or else we end up with the very type of totally messed up nation we have now.
And ruled by a scum like obama!!!

Damn it, stop "auto correcting" the small -o- in the scum's ffing name!! I spell it that way exactly because I am not ignorant....--Tyr

fj1200
08-18-2014, 09:46 AM
^That's it. Embrace your racism.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2014, 10:10 AM
^That's it. Embrace your racism.
That's it , call truth racism. Go with the well hidden PC agenda .
I DON'T DO COWARDLY PC SHIT, OK?
Any real man refuses to do it.
Any real American refuses to do it.
Any honorable man refuses to knuckle under to bullshit demands made by , blacks, gays, dems, libs, Socialist, Marxists, Stalinist, Muslims, obamaists, obama, his scum wife, asshats, fools , crapheads , morons and
to sum it up-- refuses to yield even an inch to Dipshits...
Dat be me refusing all such scum.
Guilty as charged and ffing proud of it too. I dont play....--Tyr

fj1200
08-18-2014, 10:15 AM
That's it , call truth racism. Go with the well hidden PC agenda .
I DON'T DO COWARDLY PC SHIT, OK?
Any real man refuses to do it.
Any real American refuses to do it.
Any honorable man refuses to knuckle under to bullshit demands made by , blacks, gays, dems, libs, Socialist, Marxists, Stalinist, Muslims, obamaists, obama, his scum wife, asshats, fools , crapheads , morons and
to sum it up-- refuses to yield even an inch to Dipshits...
Dat be me refusing all such scum.
Guilty as charged and ffing proud of it too. I dont play....--Tyr

:rolleyes: Racism is merely a definition. As I said, if you believe it embrace it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2014, 10:56 AM
:rolleyes: Racism is merely a definition. As I said, if you believe it embrace it.

NO, you didn't say that.
You said this --

"^That's it. Embrace your racism."

No merely to it. You called me a racist for presenting the truth.. Don't worry that is exactly the major reason the race card is played so you are in good company on that play.
Blacks are high crime, contempt for the LAW, CONTEMPT FOR WHITEY
and sold out voting block that has a culture of gimme , gimme , gimme, of irresponsibility and extreme hatred for their pet scapegoat--Whitey.
Your rejection of that TRUTH led you to accuse me of racism for presenting truth.
You went in for the typical lib/dem play any time the true negatives about their little bought out slaves is dared to be presented for public consumption.
You embrace it --you own it , you wear it Hoss.

Evidence presented in these few short posts clearly show the truth of this.
You accused, I answered, I never run away unlike others do..
Never!! -Tyr

fj1200
08-18-2014, 11:08 AM
NO, you didn't say that.
You said this --

Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing.

No merely to it. You called me a racist for presenting the truth.. Don't worry that is exactly the major reason the race card is played so you are in good company on that play.
Blacks are high crime, contempt for the LAW, CONTEMPT FOR WHITEY
and sold out voting block that has a culture of gimme , gimme , gimme, of irresponsibility and extreme hatred for their pet scapegoat--Whitey.
Your rejection of that TRUTH led you to accuse me of racism for presenting truth.
You went in for the typical lib/dem play any time the true negatives about their little bought out slaves is dared to be presented for public consumption.
You embrace it --you own it , you wear it Hoss.

Evidence presented in these few short posts clearly show the truth of this.
You accused, I answered, I never run away unlike others do..
Never!! -Tyr

I said to embrace your racism because of your statements coinciding with the definition of racism (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism).

1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various humanraces determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving theidea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such adoctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

And FWIW pedro I only pointed out TRUTH and didn't go for any "typical play." At least in another couple of centuries this will all be behind us.

Gunny
08-18-2014, 11:16 AM
Baby Hughie maybe.

LMFAO! It's "Huey" you damned doggie. :laugh:

Gunny
08-18-2014, 11:21 AM
I agree he should stop commenting.

OMG. Remember when Nixon almost blew the Manson trial out of the water by pronouncing him guilty DURING, not after, the trial? Well, maybe your dad does, anyway.

It is not the President's place to comment on such things. However, our current President loves to open his mouth and say nothing important. He thinks it's a smokescreen for his stupidity.

Gaffer
08-18-2014, 12:21 PM
LMFAO! It's "Huey" you damned doggie. :laugh:

HEHE Thanks Gunny. I kept looking at it and thinking that just doesn't look right. And I imagine most folks here don't know what Baby Huey was. I think they stopped printing those comics in the late 60's. :laugh:

Nukeman
08-18-2014, 12:21 PM
In answer to your first question, I believe the black community is very upset about the killing of Eric Garner and here is a picture of Al Sharpton comforting Mr. Garner's widow. http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-police-deaths-20140813-story.html#page=1 So, is he there. I guess that makes your second question of "why is that?" moot.
Are you purposefully being obtuse?? I think you know full well what was being brought up about Sharpton!! He throw's himself into the fray whenever he thinks it will get him something. He didn't make a "big deal" about Garner due to the plain and simple FACT that Garner was killed by another black man!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!! If you think otherwise you are very misguided!!!!!!!

Sharpton is a race baiter of the highest order and will always come to the "aid" when its is white on black yet is eerily silent when it is black on black and completely unable to be found when it is black on white!!!!!!!!

Gunny
08-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Are you purposefully being obtuse?? I think you know full well what was being brought up about Sharpton!! He throw's himself into the fray whenever he thinks it will get him something. He didn't make a "big deal" about Garner due to the plain and simple FACT that Garner was killed by another black man!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!! If you think otherwise you are very misguided!!!!!!!

Sharpton is a race baiter of the highest order and will always come to the "aid" when its is white on black yet is eerily silent when it is black on black and completely unable to be found when it is black on white!!!!!!!!

FTR: it makes me almost nauseous to agree with nukeman. But I agree. Credit where it's due.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing.

I said to embrace your racism because of your statements coinciding with the definition of racism (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism).

And FWIW pedro I only pointed out TRUTH and didn't go for any "typical play." At least in another couple of centuries this will all be behind us.

Bull dude. Race card playing and "PC SHIT" BOTH ARE TOOLS USED TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH.
Try to prove my points made in that post are lies..
I don't ever deny truth for anybody, least of all to protect the tender feelings of lazy ignorant bastards that leech off the government and then walk around crying how they are being so mistreated.
PC crap is just freedom of speech censorship designed , implemented and supported by its dumbass creators to hammer down truth , protect their(dem bought out groups) and destroy Christian values.
Hear this, read this, I dont play that ffing crap.
I am not and never will be a punk, a slave or a damn fool..

While I am at it please show me where you ever tried to defend Christians, Conservatives or Jews like you do blacks, gays and Muslims!
If need or want I'll start another thread just for that. Just say the damn word!
I have no fear of anything man can toss at me, Hoss. NONE.. Fact..-Tyr

Nukeman
08-18-2014, 01:38 PM
FTR: it makes me almost nauseous to agree with nukeman. But I agree. Credit where it's due.
See now that just hurts. I know we don't always agree on things but you don't make me nauseous.. :beer:

fj1200
08-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Bull dude. Race card playing and "PC SHIT" BOTH ARE TOOLS USED TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH.
Try to prove my points made in that post are lies..
I don't ever deny truth for anybody, least of all to protect the tender feelings of lazy ignorant bastards that leech off the government and then walk around crying how they are being so mistreated.
PC crap is just freedom of speech censorship designed , implemented and supported by its dumbass creators to hammer down truth , protect their(dem bought out groups) and destroy Christian values.
Hear this, read this, I dont play that ffing crap.
I am not and never will be a punk, a slave or a damn fool..

While I am at it please show me where you ever tried to defend Christians, Conservatives or Jews like you do blacks, gays and Muslims!
If need or want I'll start another thread just for that. Just say the damn word!
I have no fear of anything man can toss at me, Hoss. NONE.. Fact..-Tyr

:rolleyes:

So your words don't fit the definition of racism? :confused: Do tell. And if you think what you posted in this thread is Christian and Conservative then no, I'm not defending that. It's my position when a Christian does something that's not Christian, they should get called on it. When a Conservative does something that's not Conservative, they should get called on it. When a fill-in-the-blank does something that's not... Well, you know.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2014, 01:52 PM
:rolleyes:

So your words don't fit the definition of racism? :confused: Do tell. And if you think what you posted in this thread is Christian and Conservative then no, I'm not defending that. It's my position when a Christian does something that's not Christian, they should get called on it. When a Conservative does something that's not Conservative, they should get called on it. When a fill-in-the-blank does something that's not... Well, you know.

Ok, I give you another thread on this. You prove my points in that post are lies if not then do try to stop wasting my damn time.
Truth is not racist!! TRUTH IS ETERNAL AND CAN NOT BE REFUTED...
Or are you too dense to ever get that??
Thread coming meet me there.-Tyr

Trigg
08-18-2014, 05:39 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a new video from the Brown shooting that supports what the officer stated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mAaJMBxKA4

Gunny
08-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Uh huh. Where's the video of him committing strong arm robbery? Doesn't look too small nor angelic in THAT vid, For a box of cigars? Really?

Trigg
08-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Uh huh. Where's the video of him committing strong arm robbery? Doesn't look too small nor angelic in THAT vid, For a box of cigars? Really?

I read somewhere people will empty the cigars and fill them with pot. That could have been his intention when he stole them, but who knows.

Gunny
08-18-2014, 06:06 PM
I read somewhere people will empty the cigars and fill them with pot. That could have been his intention when he stole them, but who knows.

No idea. If I'm going to smoke weed, I'm rolling it up in some EZ Widers. Unfortunately, it's a weed and I'm allergic to it. But I'm not going to trash a box of cigars for THAT. I'm certainly not going to bully some guy half my size to do it. That video kind of shoots his "poor little innocent victim" act to Hell with me.

Abbey Marie
08-18-2014, 06:43 PM

I did hear on the radio that the coroner found pot in his system...

Jeff
08-18-2014, 07:30 PM

Yes he had Pot in his system, I am surprised they let it go public, but that wont slow the rioting and looting down, they are having fun. By the time this is all said and done we will all find out that this good guy was really a thug I am sure, but the looting is all a game to these folks. Rioting and Looting has become a norm in Black neighborhoods, if something makes ya made destroy your neighborhood, Rob the stores and then when it is all done cry about Whitey making ya live there, what a deal.

Michael Brown was shot in the head and chest multiple times, according to Mary Case, the St. Louis County medical examiner.
While Case declined to comment further, citing the ongoing investigation into Brown’s death, another person familiar with the county’s investigation told The Washington Post that Brown had between six and eight gunshot wounds and was shot from the front.
In addition, Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/county-investigation-michael-brown-was-shot-from-the-front-had-marijuana-in-his-system/

grannyhawkins
08-18-2014, 07:48 PM

I'm sure once the AG gets the taxpayers to pay for the 3rd or 4th autopsy an they run every bit a body fluid through a mass spec a couple a dozen times, CSI style, we'll all find out that he was justa ceegar luvin gentle ben, that was runnin a tab at the pakistany stop an rob.

Redrose
08-18-2014, 09:57 PM
Autopsy, all shots from the front, none from the back, consistent with him charging the officer, shots consistent with his arms NOT in the air.

red state
08-18-2014, 10:13 PM
I'm sure once the AG gets the taxpayers to pay for the 3rd or 4th autopsy an they run every bit a body fluid through a mass spec a couple a dozen times, CSI style, we'll all find out that he was justa ceegar luvin gentle ben, that was runnin a tab at the pakistany stop an rob.

Good to "read" you back, Granny! And, as usual, how RIGHT you are!!!! I heard the same thing about the cops being called to a robbery (cigar robber) and they found the cigars on this "gentleman". Just like Travon Martin, who the media said was a sweet lil' kid simply buying skittles. The skittles turned out to be (from what I understand) an ingredient to the thug's drug habit. Good riddance to both this sweet lil' kid and travon cuz they were both lil' monsters who will NO MORE do harm to our society. When the facts come out, I could be wrong. If and when I am, I'll admit it BUT I was dead on accurate about Travon and I'm sure those we've heard speak logic will be just as dead on accurate about this lil' "sweet boy".

Don't be a stranger, Granny!

red state
08-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Autopsy, all shots from the front, none from the back, consistent with him charging the officer, shots consistent with his arms NOT in the air.

Bad news is: the left doesn't care if it were front or back bullet holes.....they don't believe anyone has the right to defend oneself. Had the Pakistan store clerk been assaulted and killed, we would have likely NEVER heard of this.....possibly in some sort of news if the Pakistan guy had shot and killed the punk but for a white guy to have done the deed.....well, that is NEWS!!!!

Glad to see (read) that you and Granny are on your game.... I truly could care less and haven't been looking into it. Just heard about it, called it as I saw it and it looks as though I will be right again after seeing the cop's face. I'm not a fan of most cops but there are a few good ones (I know cuz my nephew is one) and this cop seems to have done society a great service. Who knows what terrible crime this thug would have risen to as he earned his wings. Racist? Naw.....just the facts, mam.

jimnyc
08-19-2014, 05:32 AM

No idea. If I'm going to smoke weed, I'm rolling it up in some EZ Widers. Unfortunately, it's a weed and I'm allergic to it. But I'm not going to trash a box of cigars for THAT. I'm certainly not going to bully some guy half my size to do it. That video kind of shoots his "poor little innocent victim" act to Hell with me.

He sure as shit didn't rob them to smoke cigars! Yes, they cut the length of these cigars, dump out all of the tobacco, then replace it with the weed, and then roll it back up again. This gives the smoking a better taste, but more importantly, it helps it burn very slowly and evenly.

And yes, I know that from experience in my past! :)

Gunny
08-19-2014, 06:42 AM
He sure as shit didn't rob them to smoke cigars! Yes, they cut the length of these cigars, dump out all of the tobacco, then replace it with the weed, and then roll it back up again. This gives the smoking a better taste, but more importantly, it helps it burn very slowly and evenly.

And yes, I know that from experience in my past! :)

Got a couple of issues, do ya? :laugh:

We were cheaper - and lazier -- back in my day. That's WAY too much effort to smoke a joint.:laugh:

jimnyc
08-19-2014, 07:10 AM
Got a couple of issues, do ya? :laugh:

We were cheaper - and lazier -- back in my day. That's WAY too much effort to smoke a joint.:laugh:

Oh no, while I do know what to do, and have done it before, I'm far too lazy as well. For that fact, I didn't even like papers, I would prefer to drop it in a small bowl and get immediately to the smoking. Then again, I was more about 'relaxing' than I was getting wasted.

But what I NEVER did, was go into a store and rob it in order to smoke, or fight with cops when I had a buzz, or try to take their guns, or charge at them...

Gaffer
08-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Lemon?...Lemon?

jimnyc
08-19-2014, 08:41 AM
Lemon?...Lemon?

Didn't like our racism apparently, while she defended anything black, without any reality involved, and made factual accusations, with no evidence involved. It appears she bailed when she realized we were another "stormfront". These days, stormfront is code for "people not afraid to speak the facts". We are supposed to ignore reality and facts so as not to offend anyone. But I hardly see anyone running around calling everyone the N word.

Don't defend the black ADULT who was shot - you're a racist
State you want to wait for the full facts - you're a racist
State you think the violence and looting should be stopped - you're a racist
show that the kid robbed a store 15 minutes earlier - you're a racist

But they have a good example from the president. Anything and anything you say negatively about him makes you a racist. Even he speaks out now, 2 years in a row, and both times speaks up for the black folks - prior to full investigations and trials - and doesn't even mention the other person. The racist in chief. Is it a bit of a leap? Perhaps, but certainly less so than us all being racists for discussing facts, or for disagreeing with Obama.

Gaffer
08-19-2014, 09:00 AM
Didn't like our racism apparently, while she defended anything black, without any reality involved, and made factual accusations, with no evidence involved. It appears she bailed when she realized we were another "stormfront". These days, stormfront is code for "people not afraid to speak the facts". We are supposed to ignore reality and facts so as not to offend anyone. But I hardly see anyone running around calling everyone the N word.

Don't defend the black ADULT who was shot - you're a racist
State you want to wait for the full facts - you're a racist
State you think the violence and looting should be stopped - you're a racist
show that the kid robbed a store 15 minutes earlier - you're a racist

But they have a good example from the president. Anything and anything you say negatively about him makes you a racist. Even he speaks out now, 2 years in a row, and both times speaks up for the black folks - prior to full investigations and trials - and doesn't even mention the other person. The racist in chief. Is it a bit of a leap? Perhaps, but certainly less so than us all being racists for discussing facts, or for disagreeing with Obama.

I knew she would bail, just a matter of how long would it take. It's one problem with lefties. You would like to attract more of them here for discussion, but they can't really discuss and always end up bailing.

I'm already an enemy of the state, I might as well be a racist too. And when hitlery runs I'll be sexist. If there's a hate category in the liberal vocabulary I are one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-19-2014, 09:33 AM
I knew she would bail, just a matter of how long would it take. It's one problem with lefties. You would like to attract more of them here for discussion, but they can't really discuss and always end up bailing.

I'm already an enemy of the state, I might as well be a racist too. And when hitlery runs I'll be sexist. If there's a hate category in the liberal vocabulary I are one.

I am a racist , sexist , bigot , gay bashing bastard on every political forum I post at. All because I present the truth and do not ignore reality!
Because I swore to never have a damn PC bone in my body.
Libs/Leftist/Dems and other assorted asshats can just kiss my patriotic ass! I have either a slap, a knock out punch or kick in the ass for any of them should they come to get it... I don't play on serious matters.....
Fair but I take no shat from anybody.. Fact...--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-19-2014, 09:38 AM

As usual, you are -- rite az rain Granny!!!

ffing media, bambastard and gubbermint all gonna make points from this act of justice delivered to the typical black thug ...
Trying to set the standard that the black criminals are not to be touched.
FF that!!! I say, " shoot the damn rioting sumbiatches!!!
Less gubbermint leeches to feed .....;)-Tyr

aboutime
08-19-2014, 12:44 PM
This post is intended as ONLY a response to the SUBJECT of the thread. "POLICE IN MINORITY COMMUNITIES".

From what we have all been seeing over the last week, surrounding the shooting of a Black person.

It is obvious that OUTSIDE instigators...probably being led by the Black Panthers, with the blessings of Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, and Holder. ALL POLICE personnel should be WITHDRAWN from that town ASAP.

They want to destroy their own people, and property. LET THEM GO.

They have all the MSM and photographers from the Cable networks working OVERTIME to be first with the story.

Let them have it.

(P.S....This is exactly what ISIS will look like if, and when they get the approval of OBama, and Holder too!)

fj1200
08-19-2014, 12:53 PM
Ok, I give you another thread on this. You prove my points in that post are lies if not then do try to stop wasting my damn time.
Truth is not racist!! TRUTH IS ETERNAL AND CAN NOT BE REFUTED...
Or are you too dense to ever get that??
Thread coming meet me there.-Tyr

Truth isn't racist, your belief expressed by your words is racist.

pete311
08-19-2014, 01:00 PM
As for the problems, and how best to fix it - to me would be the same as any other community with similar issues - these start at home, at the dinner table, with parents, then the neighbors and the community, the schooling... It all works together, but it all starts at home.

And the black home is clearly broken. Saying the obvious doesn't change that fact. Next idea?

aboutime
08-19-2014, 01:20 PM
And the black home is clearly broken. Saying the obvious doesn't change that fact. Next idea?

pete. Couldn't agree more with you. In fact. I dare say. Most everyone here would agree with you as well. But...the main problem is. Large numbers of those BROKEN families have no FATHER FIGURE to hold children, and the entire family together. And, unfortunately. That all begins with EDUCATION.
People who perpetually live in poverty, such as what we RACISTS call Ghetto's. Generally have no family father figure to demand their children should go to schools. And that isn't enforced when the children only know how to try and support their family by selling drugs, or taking part in other crimes with other...non-parented, uneducated children who come from Broken homes, and are the product of OUT OF WEDLOCK pregnancies....everyone uses to gain more from the government programs.

I know everything I said sounds very RACIST to many. But then again. That is why we are called Racists, because we can identify the problems using HONESTY, and TRUTH..the people like Jackson, Sharpton, Obama, and Holder NEED TO DENY.

red state
08-19-2014, 01:23 PM

Who cares where she went....we don't need no stinkin' liberals to discuss things anyway. There's just too many varying opinions from Conservatives and so-called cons. If we start to get an over load of liberals, it'll ruin the board. FACT! If we had more like good ole (not gonna call names) but i we had a few more semi-intelligent liberals here instead of the dumb ones, it'll make for much better threads and discussions.

Another reason we PROBABLY don't see Lemon is because even some liberals know when to bail after they've been proven wrong (again). I KNEW this was a bunch of junk (like the Travon punk) and their only stand now is to blame society for producing so many thugs who look up to rap stars who know how to use the F bomb over and over and call it poetry/music instead of making the likes of Dr. Ben Carson their hero. Whites do it as well (which is why we have such horrid leadership and quality work force these days). No wonder we are pulling in high paying tech jobs in from India and other places.....we've given our Nation away.

aboutime
08-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Who cares where she went....we don't need no stinkin' liberals to discuss things anyway. There's just too many varying opinions from Conservatives and so-called cons. If we start to get an over load of liberals, it'll ruin the board. FACT! If we had more like good ole (not gonna call names) but i we had a few more semi-intelligent liberals here instead of the dumb ones, it'll make for much better threads and discussions.

Another reason we PROBABLY don't see Lemon is because even some liberals know when to bail after they've been proven wrong (again). I KNEW this was a bunch of junk (like the Travon punk) and their only stand now is to blame society for producing so many thugs who look up to rap stars who know how to use the F bomb over and over and call it poetry/music instead of making the likes of Dr. Ben Carson their hero. Whites do it as well (which is why we have such horrid leadership and quality work force these days). No wonder we are pulling in high paying tech jobs in from India and other places.....we've given our Nation away.

Maybe Lemon is taking part with the riots...as we speak????

red state
08-19-2014, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't doubt that she is handing out the cool-aid...........lemon flavored of course. Thought that she'd be a fairly decent lib to show up but it turns out that this wasn't the case. I think the only decent liberal is a LIB-R-tarian. You know?