PDA

View Full Version : AZ Sheriff: ICE tells us to release illegals, 'treat them as any other citizen'

jimnyc
08-14-2014, 06:06 AM
Someone really needs to teach the federal government basic English, and what the term "illegal" means. If I were in charge of a state, I would ship whatever illegals that are shipped in, or any I find, right to the steps of the capitol building and the WH.

---

Pinal County, AZ Sheriff Paul Babeu said that when his deputies turn individuals that they suspect are in the county illegal over to ICE, the agency doesn’t verify that the suspect is in the country legally.

“The troubling part of this is that when we do call ICE, what they say is ‘well, the person has been here five years,’ nothing confirming or finding out or verifying this, ‘treat them as any other citizen,’ and then we release them” he said on Wednesday’s “On the Record” on the Fox News Channel.

“The president has undermined the rule of law. Because now [that parts of SB 1070 have been struck down], it’s his responsibility, but there are no consequences, there [is] no enforcement of the law. That's what he swore an oath to [do], is to faithfully execute the laws that have been passed by this Congress,” he added.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/13/AZ-Sheriff-ICE-Doesnt-Verify-the-Legal-Status-of-People-Turned-Over-to-Them