PDA

View Full Version : Allen West Declares Obama An Islamist

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2014, 10:35 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/allen-west-declares-obama-islamist-170421471.html

Allen West Declares Obama An Islamist

Former Florida Rep. Allen West declared President Obama an Islamist who is intentionally working against the security of the United States.

“The only plausible explanation for many actions taken by President Obama and his administration is that they are working counter to the security of the United States of America,” the former Florida congressman and retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel wrote in the post published Wednesday.

Among six example he gives to back up his point is Obama’s decision to release of five Taliban in exchange for Sgt. Bergdahl in May, providing weapons of support to the Egyptian government led by the Muslim Brotherhood, and negotiating with Hamas.

He also writes at length about Obama’s recent decision to lift a ban on Libyan’s attending U.S. flight schools and studying nuclear science, which had been in place since 1983.

“Can anyone explain what the strategy and objective is here in lifting this ban with a nation that is or should be on the terrorist watch list?” he asks. ”Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause.”

“The pivot away from the Middle East seems to be nothing more than an opportunity to enable Islamists and their goals,” he continues. “Anyone supporting this Libyan ban being lifted is indeed an enemy of this state.”

Dead on right he is. Nothing else explains Obama's actions. I've only been saying this for 6+years now.
Obama is a muslim in hiding ..... -Tyr

fj1200
08-15-2014, 08:34 AM
No way. Knock me over with a feather. First I've heard of any of this.

:rolleyes:

Gaffer
08-15-2014, 08:57 AM

Which part has you in shock?

fj1200
08-15-2014, 09:07 AM
^That West hasn't said it multiple times before or that we don't have multiple threads on the subject. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2014, 10:09 AM

No way what????

Get into gear then my friend. bampunk only been engaging in treason for a few years and now you say you just heard of it!!!(?) -Tyr
[/QUOTE]

No way what????

Get into gear then my friend. bampunk only been engaging in treason for a few years and now you say you just heard of it!!!(?) -Tyr

Thunderknuckles
08-15-2014, 11:15 AM
I like Allen West but this type of rhetoric does not help him. Leave the 'Islamist' accusations out of it and stay focused on his failures in foreign policy.

fj1200
08-15-2014, 12:32 PM
No way what????

A. Stellar job of quoting, and 2. Pay attention to the whole post. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2014, 07:30 PM
A. Stellar job of quoting, and 2. Pay attention to the whole post. :)

Hastes makes waste and mistakes. :laugh:

Do you maintain that Obama has done nothing that should call for his impeachment?

Thunderknuckles
08-15-2014, 08:32 PM

Do you maintain that Obama has done nothing that should call for his impeachment?
Personally, I see a lot of stupid decisions but nothing that could be considered outright "high crimes and misdemeanors".
Even if you think there is reason for impeachment, do you really think it would help Republicans to move forward with it? You don't think it would backfire in any way, as it did with Clinton, and hurt our cause in the 2016 election.
Frankly, I think it would look petty. We've got Hillary coming at us. I'm sure there are a number of moderates out there that would to see the first black president followed by the first woman. The last thing Republicans need to be doing right is making fools out of themselves. Focus on the issues. Focus on giving people a compelling reason why your vision will steer this country to a brighter future. Jumping into the tar pit of an Obama impeachment is not where you want to go.

Abbey Marie
08-16-2014, 05:07 PM
And on a somewhat related note, we've seen images like this many times:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341997_708588512520724_8487947075030402672_n.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2014, 10:31 PM
And on a somewhat related note, we've seen images like this many times:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341997_708588512520724_8487947075030402672_n.jpg

I do not merely think, I know they both are.. Obama putting his hand there is all for show . Older pictures show him too displaying pure contempt for anything patriotic regarding this nation..
He and his biatchhhhhh are both scum in this man's opinion. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2014, 10:40 PM
Personally, I see a lot of stupid decisions but nothing that could be considered outright "high crimes and misdemeanors".
Even if you think there is reason for impeachment, do you really think it would help Republicans to move forward with it? You don't think it would backfire in any way, as it did with Clinton, and hurt our cause in the 2016 election.
Frankly, I think it would look petty. We've got Hillary coming at us. I'm sure there are a number of moderates out there that would to see the first black president followed by the first woman. The last thing Republicans need to be doing right is making fools out of themselves. Focus on the issues. Focus on giving people a compelling reason why your vision will steer this country to a brighter future. Jumping into the tar pit of an Obama impeachment is not where you want to go.

Two separate issues. Impeachment and whether it is a great political move.
When I speak of his treason I speak of that without taking into consideration --future elections etc.

The man is a traitor, I'll bet my life on that against C-note any day of the week.

Whether it will ever be proven or he ever charged is a different matter my friend.

I do not disagree with you on the fact that it would not serve to help us in the coming elections.

Problem is, after he is out of office no impeachment is possible and the ffing scum deserves to have justice delivered to his slimy azz IMHO.

Allen West merely speaks the TRUTH. I never deliberately choose to ignore or hide the truth. Impeachment discussion to me is about revealing what a traitor the bastard is , not if it is a good election strategy..--Tyr

fj1200
08-18-2014, 10:37 AM

So you acknowledge that you missed part of my post? :cool:

And I thought this thread was about West and his opinions. :confused:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2014, 10:45 AM
So you acknowledge that you missed part of my post? :cool:

And I thought this thread was about West and his opinions. :confused:
Yep, I acknowledge when I make a mistake unlike so many other people. I misses seeing your little sarcasm emoticon.

This thread is about West's opinion on Obama so how is it that my comments on Obama are off topic -if that is your point. If not your point then please explain it better.

fj1200
08-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Yep, I acknowledge when I make a mistake unlike so many other people. I misses seeing your little sarcasm emoticon.

:)

This thread is about West's opinion on Obama so how is it that my comments on Obama are off topic -if that is your point. If not your point then please explain it better.

There are plenty of other BO sucks/impeachment threads out there.