PDA

View Full Version : Cell-phone Stalkers - Creepy

darin
06-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Near my hometown...

For four months, the Kuykendalls, the Prices and the McKays say, they’ve been harassed and threatened by mysterious cell phone stalkers who track their every move and occasionally lurk by their homes late at night, screaming and banging on walls.

Police can’t seem to stop them. The late-night visitors vanish before officers arrive. The families say investigators have a hard time believing the stalkers can control cell phones without touching them and suspect an elaborate hoax. Complaints to their phone companies do no good – the families say they’ve been told what the stalkers are doing is impossible.

The harassment seems to center on Courtney, but it extends to her parents, her aunt Darcy and Courtney’s friends, including Taylor McKay, who lives across the street in Fircrest. Her mother, Andrea McKay, has received messages similar to those left at the Kuykendall household and cell phone bills approaching $1,000 for one month. She described one recent call: She was slicing limes in the kitchen. The stalkers left a message, saying they preferred lemons.

McKay, a teacher in the Peninsula School District, said she and Taylor recently explained the threats to the principal at Gig Harbor High School, which Taylor attends. A Gig Harbor police officer sat in on the conversation, she said.

While the four people talked, Taylor’s and Andrea’s phones, which were switched off, sat on a table. While mother and daughter spoke, Taylor’s phone switched on and sent a text message to her mother’s phone, Andrea said.

Rest - Audio clips at link:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topphoto/story/91460.html

gabosaurus
06-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Are you bragging, or just informing?

Yurt
06-21-2007, 01:14 PM
*twilight zone intro*

nevadamedic
06-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Near my hometown...

Rest - Audio clips at link:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topphoto/story/91460.html

That's when you invest in a 9mm with hallowpoints.

5stringJeff
06-21-2007, 06:30 PM
That's when you invest in a 9mm with hallowpoints.

Word.

Gaffer
06-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Sounds like someone has been readjusting things in the phone. That or its possessed.

I know you can hack cell phones but not sure if they can be switched on remotely.