PDA

View Full Version : dead terrorist explodes

namvet
08-19-2014, 12:55 PM
this is what happens at a funeral when you forget to remove the PE belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0KQp1ReTOo

Someone should have told the funeral director to remove the suicide vest before holding the funeral….the last 30 seconds of this video will horrifically astound you. :laugh::laugh:

aboutime
08-19-2014, 01:26 PM
namvet. Sadly. A Large majority of the American people who are Information Illiterate, and convinced they are safe under Obama, and the Democrats. WILL NEVER ADMIT, nor do they want to be SHOWN...what kind of trouble can happen here.

One word EVERY AMERICAN should know about, and remember. "ISIS".

Anyone who doesn't care, or who thinks IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE. Will probably Die with that as their last thought.

We have been warned repeatedly. But Obama is just pretending it's nothing serious to worry about, and just HOPES it will go away.

Redrose
08-19-2014, 03:50 PM
namvet. Sadly. A Large majority of the American people who are Information Illiterate, and convinced they are safe under Obama, and the Democrats. WILL NEVER ADMIT, nor do they want to be SHOWN...what kind of trouble can happen here.

One word EVERY AMERICAN should know about, and remember. "ISIS".

Anyone who doesn't care, or who thinks IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE. Will probably Die with that as their last thought.

We have been warned repeatedly. But Obama is just pretending it's nothing serious to worry about, and just HOPES it will go away.

I don't think Obama wants it to go away, I think he wants them here to change us to an Islamic nation.

aboutime
08-19-2014, 03:55 PM
i don't think obama wants it to go away, i think he wants them here to change us to an islamic nation.

agreed.

namvet
08-19-2014, 04:18 PM
I don't think Obama wants it to go away, I think he wants them here to change us to an Islamic nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQvt-t6NcA

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Thanks, I laughed so hard my ribs hurt. I hope it killed at least 50 of the vermin.
That's what happens when a bomb backfires, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:-Tyr

PURE GOLD!!!!!

namvet
08-20-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks, I laughed so hard my ribs hurt. I hope it killed at least 50 of the vermin.
That's what happens when a bomb backfires, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:-Tyr

PURE GOLD!!!!!

that was one big booom !!!

NightTrain
08-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Anyone else think it's weird that every time a bomb goes off, all of them start yelling 'Allah akbar'?

I'm starting to think it doesn't mean what we think it does.

I think it really means, "Holy shit, the bomb exploded!"

Either that, or "Achmed, you incompetent bastard bomb making bastard!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Anyone else think it's weird that every time a bomb goes off, all of them start yelling 'Allah akbar'?

^^^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:--something like that methinks...

What it means is this, "God is great, please don't kill my sorry ass."
The scum lying about blown all to hell can not say it--their sorry, worthless asses are already gone to hell!
Or should that be, "already blown to hell." :laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

namvet
08-20-2014, 02:49 PM

it means god is great

im trying to find the words for stick head between legs, kiss ass boodbye :laugh:

aboutime
08-20-2014, 03:05 PM

NightTrain. Not a joke here, but many of OUR MARINES, and ARMY personnel serving in Afghanistan have changed the meanings of that CRY..."Allah Akbar" to be "ALLAH SNACKBAR". My son told me they use SNACKBAR for the wild dogs that run loose...looking for a meal. And whenever someone BLOWS up....the Bomber instantly becomes Thousands of Pieces of SNACKBAR food for the dogs.

So. When we hear those people screaming ALLAH AKBAR".. they are just repeating the HOPE that ALLAH will welcome the "EXPLODEE":laugh: to the party where the 72 Year old Virgin awaits them.:laugh::laugh:

Drummond
08-20-2014, 04:32 PM
this is what happens at a funeral when you forget to remove the PE belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0KQp1ReTOo

Someone should have told the funeral director to remove the suicide vest before holding the funeral….the last 30 seconds of this video will horrifically astound you. :laugh::laugh::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance:

Justice comes back to bite them, exactly as they richly deserve. I agree with Tyr. Absolutely brilliant !