PDA

View Full Version : Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket”

jimnyc
08-19-2014, 01:43 PM
I wonder how this happens from a "baby"? This is why I told everyone to wait, that not all the facts were out there. Between the eyewitness caught on the video and this physical evidence, things do appear much different from the first day.

---

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS (http://www.aapos.org/terms/conditions/28)) This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out (https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/statuses/501556693382094848) last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/boom-reporter-a-dozen-witnesses-confirm-ferguson-cops-version-of-brown-shooting/) Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Abbey Marie
08-19-2014, 02:30 PM
The similarities to Trayvon continue. But at least Trayvon did not rob anyone.

Redrose
08-19-2014, 02:45 PM
I wonder how this happens from a "baby"? This is why I told everyone to wait, that not all the facts were out there. Between the eyewitness caught on the video and this physical evidence, things do appear much different from the first day.

---

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS (http://www.aapos.org/terms/conditions/28)) This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out (https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/statuses/501556693382094848) last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/boom-reporter-a-dozen-witnesses-confirm-ferguson-cops-version-of-brown-shooting/) Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

The head injury and the injury to his eye could have had an effect on his shooting ability.

That big "baby" 280 lbs, could easily hurt that cop. I suppose if he had broken the cops back and paralyzed him, the press and crowds and AG Holder would be absent.

That cop was severely injured, that's a felony. Then the thug turns back on him, the cop shot to stop the threat.

NightTrain
08-19-2014, 03:26 PM
According to autopsy reports, he was capped twice in the head and 4 times in the arm.

gabosaurus
08-19-2014, 03:30 PM
I don't see why there is so much intense speculation when nothing is really know for sure yet. Except for the fact that the victim was shot six times. And that the officer has stated numerous times that he felt threatened.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/did-michael-brown-have-his-hands-up-when-killed-by/article_f9904f19-dba5-58b4-ac4b-56b9bda29646.html

Another person was shot by police near the scene:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-fatally-shoot-man-who-brandished-knife/article_85d27316-a17a-5e0a-b1d6-8a6753e2fcb2.html

jimnyc
08-19-2014, 03:40 PM
I don't see why there is so much intense speculation when nothing is really know for sure yet. Except for the fact that the victim was shot six times. And that the officer has stated numerous times that he felt threatened.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/did-michael-brown-have-his-hands-up-when-killed-by/article_f9904f19-dba5-58b4-ac4b-56b9bda29646.html

Another person was shot by police near the scene:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-fatally-shoot-man-who-brandished-knife/article_85d27316-a17a-5e0a-b1d6-8a6753e2fcb2.html

I think the reason for the intensity - is for starters the unrest out there - and the fact that the community has convicted this officer already. And now details are slowly leaking out that perhaps support the officer. And the autopsy proves the eyewitness outright lied.

I read earlier about the second incident, but not the details that your links has updated. If the details are accurate, I would have taken the shot as well!!

---

ST. LOUIS • St. Louis city police officers shot and killed a man they say brandished a knife at them outside a market Tuesday afternoon.

The shooting was about 12:30 p.m., police said.

Witnesses said the man who was shot had been inside Six Stars Market at Riverview Boulevard near McLaran Avenue. He took items from the market and left, followed by a market employee, witnesses said.

When the market employee told the man he would have to pay for the items, the man started throwing the items on the street and sidewalk. St. Louis Alderman Dionne Flowers, who works at a nearby beauty shop, witnessed the encounter, according to St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson. She described the man as acting erratically and was grabbing at his waistband, Dotson said.

"The store owner and the alderwoman said the suspect was armed with a knife, acting erratically, pacing back and forth in the street, talking to himself," said Dotson, who spoke at the scene.

Employees at the market and the beauty shop called 911 and two police officers arrived, police said.

The officers ordered the man to get down, according to Dotson. The man, 23, became more agitated and walked toward them, reaching for his waistband. Witnesses told police the man was yelling "Shoot me, kill me now," during the encounter.

The officers drew their weapons and ordered the man to stop. He did stop, but then pulled out a knife and came at the officers with it held up high, Dotson said. They ordered him to stop and drop the knife. When he got within two or three feet of the officers, they fired, killing the man.

aboutime
08-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Sadly. Nothing that any of us say here will mean anything. Sorry to sound so negative but...we all know what is really happening there. Outsiders who only have one purpose in life...to cause HATE and DISCONTENT, while inciting increased anger with every day that passes.

Think about it. WHO, among us, would want to be that Police Officer today?

Who among us would be able to handle the facts in knowing ANOTHER HUMAN BEING DIED at Our hand?

And, who among us wouldn't be angry, and willing to DESTROY other people if SOMEONE WE LOVED died that way????

We all have our own feelings, and opinions about this, and we all have a need to VENT.

But...until WE have the REAL, HONEST FACTS.

Nothing we say here means a Thing.

fj1200
08-19-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't see why there is so much intense speculation when nothing is really know for sure yet.

This. \/

I think the reason for the intensity - is for starters the unrest out there - and the fact that the community has convicted this officer already. And now details are slowly leaking out that perhaps support the officer. And the autopsy proves the eyewitness outright lied.

Kathianne
08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
This. \/

I don't think it's the 'community.' From what I've seen and read seems mostly outside agitation. Since Trayvon the media searches for these things.

Obama and Co don't help, it seems they want racial hatred.

OTOH, from what I've seen, Ferguson is a long integrated community that has done well for itself and its citizens. Get the media, feds, and military nonsense out of there, they'd probably listen to 'wait for the facts.'

red state
08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
My friend, nothing will matter and the facts ignored as long as the LEFT is hell bent on hate and ignorance.

As for the comment regarding the similarities and (at least Martin didn't or hadn't robbed anyone)......well, those similarities are also prevalent. Martin was also a thieving scum-bag, doper. I'll be surprised if a FaceBook page or messages of wanting to be a "gangsta" doesn't pop up. Now that the TRUTH/FACTS are coming out, we'll probably see MUCH more information such as this and the usual ignorance from the left who simply can't admit to anything when they are so VERY wrong/LEFT.

fj1200
08-19-2014, 05:53 PM
I don't think it's the 'community.' From what I've seen and read seems mostly outside agitation. Since Trayvon the media searches for these things.

Obama and Co don't help, it seems they want racial hatred.

OTOH, from what I've seen, Ferguson is a long integrated community that has done well for itself and its citizens. Get the media, feds, and military nonsense out of there, they'd probably listen to 'wait for the facts.'

Could be true, I was thinking community larger than Ferguson. But I was just agreeing with Jim that the nation is doing all this speculating because of all the nonsense you mention.

Kathianne
08-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Could be true, I was thinking community larger than Ferguson. But I was just agreeing with Jim that the nation is doing all this speculating because of all the nonsense you mention.

I'm not being snarky. 'You're trying to think 'larger' because you've bought into what the media and government are selling.'

You're not alone and that's the tragedy.

fj1200
08-19-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm not being snarky. 'You're trying to think 'larger' because you've bought into what the media and government are selling.'

You're not alone and that's the tragedy.

:confused: I was thinking larger because more than the community is protesting and more than the community is discussing it. And I'm not sure what I've bought into other than there are riots going on and the truth is not what is was made out to be.

darin
08-20-2014, 06:04 AM
Doesn’t matter if the cop was first stabbed, raped, and shot - The animals rioting, and the morally-bankrupt shit-stirrers concentrating on that area will not stop until they get blood. Instead of addressing the issues within their community - hell - even sucks to write that because 'They' shouldn't be a 'they'. Should be no 'white' or 'black' communities. What we have is a low-class of people who love crime more than they love peace. They love violence more than they love being 'good people'. There's no hope for our country. None.

Gaffer
08-20-2014, 08:52 AM
The rioters and shit stirrers are from outside the area. Out of 78 arrest the other night 4 were locals. Its the outsiders that are the problem. And the media is there to stir the pot even more. Without the media this would all die quietly.

NightTrain
08-20-2014, 09:06 AM
The rioters and shit stirrers are from outside the area. Out of 78 arrest the other night 4 were locals. Its the outsiders that are the problem. And the media is there to stir the pot even more. Without the media this would all die quietly.

Looters, too?

Got some people travelling to the scene for those massive discounts?

Gaffer
08-20-2014, 09:22 AM
Looters, too?

Got some people travelling to the scene for those massive discounts?

They're there for the chance to get money and free stuff. The sharpton fence has set up operation in the next town. And the holders coming to legitimize all the illegal stuff that's been going on. Kinda makes you go hmmm when you think about it. All the "outsiders" stirring things up and all. al notsosharp, jessie jackass, eric holdemforme. I just get the sense that it's all contrived.

aboutime
08-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Anyone notice how the wonderful LAME STREAM MEDIA intentionally avoids, or refuses to mention the presence of the OBAMA CIVILIAN DEATH SQUADS...better known as The NEW BLACK PANTHERS???

Holder and Obama are pulling the strings, while Jesse and Al pretend they are worried about Brown, and his family of ANGELS???

(a quote from aboutime)

jimnyc
08-20-2014, 03:32 PM
More of a brutal beating than originally reported, and things get clearer, and clearer, and clearer, and clearer...

---

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.

The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

Gaffer
08-21-2014, 09:16 AM
The cop is guilty of one thing. He's white.