PDA

View Full Version : Journalist beheaded

Redrose
08-20-2014, 04:23 AM
An American journalist missing since November, 2012 was beheaded by ISIS and the video released. These creatures are animals and need to be eradicated.

aboutime
08-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Redrose. As we are now hearing. Obama has done the same thing again. He heard about the video of the beheading on AIR FORCE ONE while flying back to his THOUSANDTH...vacation???

And since the BEHEADER wasn't a Police Officer, and was a White Man.

Obama will probably ask HOLDER, JESSE JACKSON, and AL SHARPTON to investigate the Victim....since he may have EARNED IT.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Was he a lib????
Id like to know before I show even an ounce sympathy.
I hope the monsters kill ever asshat dumb enough to defend them....
When you have stupid Americans defending murdering savages that rape and murder innocent women and children I have no sympathy when they get a taste of it!!
I hope very damn one of the dumbass defenders get a good taste of the pure evil they so damn stupidly defend!
For that would be ever so sweet justice!

Why aren't the muslim defenders(lib/media/dems) defending this action?
They defend when it is innocent women and children being slaughtered!
Certainly highlights their stupidity, bias and insanity doesn't it?
What such people truly say is-- it's ok for the muslim murderers to murder for a false god/cause JUST AS LONG as it is not any of us!
TRUTH...... A wonderful thing, isn't it ?- Tyr

Gunny
08-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Was he a lib????
Id like to know before I show even an ounce sympathy.
I hope the monsters kill ever asshat dumb enough to defend them....
When you have stupid Americans defending murdering savages that rape and murder innocent women and children I have no sympathy when they get a taste of it!!
I hope very damn one of the dumbass defenders get a good taste of the pure evil they so damn stupidly defend!
For that would be ever so sweet justice!

Why aren't the muslim defenders(lib/media/dems) defending this action?
They defend when it is innocent women and children being slaughtered!
Certainly highlights their stupidity, bias and insanity doesn't it?
What such people truly say is-- it's ok for the muslim murderers to murder for a false god/cause JUST AS LONG as it is not any of us!
TRUTH...... A wonderful thing, isn't it ?- Tyr

Peace, dude. Nobody deserves that. Even the sheeple. Remember who we swore to protect and defend? The strong don't need protection.

NightTrain
08-20-2014, 08:39 AM
I read that there is another American Journalist being held captive, too. He's next.

jimnyc
08-20-2014, 08:44 AM
I read that there is another American Journalist being held captive, too. He's next.

Yup, ISIS has stated they are awaiting Obama's next move. They all think they can "negotiate" somehow now, after the Taliban debacle. Either way, I think the poor bastard is going to face the same fate.

Gunny
08-20-2014, 08:50 AM

Sure he is. We react with outrage through the media. They get the reaction they want. ME? I'd take the 82nd Airborne, a Marine expeditionary unit, and every Navy/Marine and Air Force pilot and I'd light them up. But I'm not a politician.

Now, vote for me ... :laugh:

NightTrain
08-20-2014, 09:03 AM
Yep, he's a goner... poor bastard. Knowing it's coming is probably the worst part.

This pussy-footing around isn't making a statement. It's instances like this that convince these savages that we're a paper tiger, and with the ass clown running the show I can see how that assumption can be made.

Make them afraid, very afraid, of holding Americans hostage and mistreating them - let alone sawing their heads off.

And I'd vote for you, Gunny - we need someone that is going to take care of business. I'll volunteer to handle your incoming political donations.

/wavehand The books are fine. The numbers are as they should be. :happy0203:

Jeff
08-20-2014, 09:06 AM
Sure he is. We react with outrage through the media. They get the reaction they want. ME? I'd take the 82nd Airborne, a Marine expeditionary unit, and every Navy/Marine and Air Force pilot and I'd light them up. But I'm not a politician.

Now, vote for me ... :laugh:

You got my vote, wow a president with some Ba11s what a welcome change that would be.

Gunny
08-20-2014, 09:08 AM
Yep, he's a goner... poor bastard. Knowing it's coming is probably the worst part.

This pussy-footing around isn't making a statement. It's instances like this that convince these savages that we're a paper tiger, and with the ass clown running the show I can see how that assumption can be made.

Make them afraid, very afraid, of holding Americans hostage and mistreating them - let alone sawing their heads off.

And I'd vote for you, Gunny - we need someone that is going to take care of business. I'll volunteer to handle your incoming political donations.

/wavehand The books are fine. The numbers are as they should be. :happy0203:

LMAO. So kind of you to volunteer.:laugh:

The problem the left and the media would have with me is whatever they accused me of doing, I'd be like "yeah, I did that. So what?" :laugh:

Gunny
08-20-2014, 09:20 AM
You got my vote, wow a president with some Ba11s what a welcome change that would be.

We wouldn't have many friends. Just sayin' .....:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Peace, dude. Nobody deserves that. Even the sheeple. Remember who we swore to protect and defend? The strong don't need protection.
Yep, you got me! Nailed me rightly for that...
Went off because I am just sick of the hypocrisy and the media that protects the muslims, lies for them and attempts to destroy those that stand against them.
I am just tired of the sheeple leading this nation down the path to its destruction.
I am 60 and know that someday my son may die because we have blinded, moronic cowards appeasing bastards (muslim terrorists) that we should be wasting.
And so damn tired of Obama weakening this nation deliberately.
You are right, I do not need protecting but my son does and that got the better of me in my reply.
Thank you for your service. --Tyr

Gunny
08-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Yep, you got me! Nailed me rightly for that...
Went off because I am just sick of the hypocrisy and the media that protects the muslims, lies for them and attempts to destroy those that stand against them.
I am just tired of the sheeple leading this nation down the path to its destruction.
I am 60 and know that someday my son may die because we have blinded, moronic cowards appeasing bastards (muslim terrorists) that we should be wasting.
And so damn tired of Obama weakening this nation deliberately.
You are right, I do not need protecting but my son does and that got the better of me in my reply.
Thank you for your service. --Tyr

Go look at my profile pic. THAT is what I protect. And she goes to private school on grandpa's dime.

Got to remember where we came from, dude. Her dad's a pussy. Her grandpa? Not so much.

We protect the weak so they can tell us what's wrong with us.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Go look at my profile pic. THAT is what I protect. And she goes to private school on grandpa's dime.

Got to remember where we came from, dude. Her dad's a pussy. Her grandpa? Not so much.

We protect the weak so they can tell us what's wrong with us.

Just saw the pic of you holding her. I see your point , little angels like that need protecting whereas we old dogs it don't matter anymore with us. We do our own.. So looks like my daughter KK at that age.. That is exactly what I'D BREAK ANY MAN FOR, TO PROTECT.
I am sure you have thought about her when you are gone from this blue marble. It is a frightening thought, is it not! Not being there to protect--scares the ffing hell out of me-- just about the only thing that does anymore. --Tyr

Gunny
08-20-2014, 02:40 PM
Just saw the pic of you holding her. I see your point , little angels like that need protecting whereas we old dogs it don't matter anymore with us. We do our own.. So looks like my daughter KK at that age.. That is exactly what I'D BREAK ANY MAN FOR, TO PROTECT.
I am sure you have thought about her when you are gone from this blue marble. It is a frightening thought, is it not! Not being there to protect--scares the ffing hell out of me-- just about the only thing that does anymore. --Tyr

Touch that little angel and I guarantee you you'll learn a new meaning to the word evil.

I'll come back. Her name's annabelle, btw.

Kathianne
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Between Syria and Iraq, I've heard they have over 40 Westerners, quite a few are Americans.

Drummond
08-20-2014, 05:06 PM
The real point, of course, is that all these terrorist scum care about is that they've got Americans they can kill. They don't care about any other possible considerations, only their belief that in killing Americans, they're attacking America.

One point I'm surprised hasn't been covered here, and which is dominating our news .. that the one who committed this act of murder spoke with a British accent. The belief here is that he most probably WAS from the UK, and one of those 500 or so which we estimate have left our shores to join up with ISIS.

I think there's been a lot of shock value to understanding what a prominent role is apparently being played by those British recruits to ISIS. And I think it's got our Government profoundly worried.

Hopefully, it'll be something of a wake up call to our people .. a badly needed one.

My attitude, if anyone's interested ... those attributing 'British nationality' to these scum need to consider that citizenship is held by human beings. These scum don't qualify as human beings, so in that sense I deny that they're British.

What they are, is vermin. Anyone embarking on an extermination programme against them does so to cheers from me.

[Cue some Leftie or other to bleat on about how they're really 'human beings' ... ? 'Sorry' ... not interested in such tripe ...]

aboutime
08-20-2014, 05:19 PM
The real point, of course, is that all these terrorist scum care about is that they've got Americans they can kill. They don't care about any other possible considerations, only their belief that in killing Americans, they're attacking America.

One point I'm surprised hasn't been covered here, and which is dominating our news .. that the one who committed this act of murder spoke with a British accent. The belief here is that he most probably WAS from the UK, and one of those 500 or so which we estimate have left our shores to join up with ISIS.

I think there's been a lot of shock value to understanding what a prominent role is apparently being played by those British recruits to ISIS. And I think it's got our Government profoundly worried.

Hopefully, it'll be something of a wake up call to our people .. a badly needed one.

My attitude, if anyone's interested ... those attributing 'British nationality' to these scum need to consider that citizenship is held by human beings. These scum don't qualify as human beings, so in that sense I deny that they're British.

What they are, is vermin. Anyone embarking on an extermination programme against them does so to cheers from me.

[Cue some Leftie or other to bleat on about how they're really 'human beings' ... ? 'Sorry' ... not interested in such tripe ...]

Sir Drummond. Fear not in ref to the Brit accent. Truth be told. Far too many of our present day, liberal Americans simply aren't intelligent enough to formulate any kind of Profiling toward Brit's, as they did toward Anyone of the Arab races after 9-11.
Instead. Like Obama. The uninformed will find someone to blame....like, perhaps Maggie, or Tony Blair for creating the home-grown terrorists who BEHEAD Journalists.

We all know. Our Leftie's lack of mind, and brain power that leads to being gullible, and easily led.

The World is seeing ISIS...or as much as Obama is willing to admit ISIS (AKA ISIL)...the politically correct, Obama identity, is a threat much stronger than the Taliban, or A.Q. And we should not forget. OBAMA DECLARED the war on Terror OVER when HE PERSONALLY EXTERMINATED OSAMA BIN LADEN..using his SEAL TEAM SIX SHOOTER.

grannyhawkins
08-20-2014, 06:02 PM
What we should do, is what shoulda been done an that's Release the Fookin Hounds and prepare to whizz on some cadavers!!

red state
08-20-2014, 07:20 PM
http://www.investors.com/image/RAMclr-082114-varsity-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.gif.cms

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 08:36 PM
What we should do, is what shoulda been done an that's Release the Fookin Hounds and prepare to whizz on some cadavers!!

Granny, da bastard in charge of da hounds aint a bitin'
he'd much rather wez ALL be afightin'
Stirin' up hiz bro's to raze hell in Ferguson
hopin' to lead uz into civil damnation
we haz us a pee'd piper aleadin' dis ole ff'ed up nation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Touch that little angel and I guarantee you you'll learn a new meaning to the word evil.

I'll come back. Her name's annabelle, btw.

Anybody hurts my child they better have a few hundred men protecting them day and night because I'll move a damn mountain to get to them--bare handed! As I need no weapons whenever I fight.

Thanks for telling me, Annabelle, is a very sweet name ! My favorite poem by Edgar Allen Poe is Annabel Lee !!! Poe wrote this about the true Lady that he so deeply loved...

Annabel Lee
By Edgar Allan Poe

It was many and many a year ago,

In a kingdom by the sea,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

By the name of Annabel Lee;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

Than to love and be loved by me.

I was a child and she was a child,

In this kingdom by the sea,

But we loved with a love that was more than love—

I and my Annabel Lee—

With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven

Coveted her and me.

And this was the reason that, long ago,

In this kingdom by the sea,

A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling

My beautiful Annabel Lee;

So that her highborn kinsmen came

And bore her away from me,

To shut her up in a sepulchre

In this kingdom by the sea.

The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

Went envying her and me—

Yes!—that was the reason (as all men know,

In this kingdom by the sea)

That the wind came out of the cloud by night,

Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love

Of those who were older than we—

Of many far wiser than we—

And neither the angels in Heaven above

Nor the demons down under the sea

Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams

And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes

And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

Of my darling—my darling—my life and my bride,

In her sepulchre there by the sea—

In her tomb by the sounding sea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Note- "Annabel Lee" is the last complete poem composed by American author Edgar Allan Poe. Like many of Poe's poems, it explores the theme of the death of a beautiful woman. The narrator, who fell in love with Annabel Lee when they were young, has a love for her so strong that even angels are envious. He retains his love for her even after her death. There has been debate over who, if anyone, was the inspiration for "Annabel Lee". Though many women have been suggested, Poe's wife Virginia Eliza Clemm Poe is one of the more credible candidates. Written in 1849, it was not published until shortly after Poe's death that same year.

fj1200
08-21-2014, 07:32 AM

But more importantly, she instinctively knew that complicity with torture was an affront to everything that Britain stands for – above all, our respect for tolerance, decency and the rule of law.

Damn lefties.

Gaffer
08-21-2014, 07:52 AM
That video was a direct challenge to obama. The Brit accent just added some salt on the British PC wound. It was a one finger salute to the leaders of the US and UK telling them to shit or get off the pot. And we all know they'll just sit there.