great story. a real hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2e1nCmXB0aY

:salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2014, 09:20 PM
great story. a real hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2e1nCmXB0aY

:salute:

That should be shown in every classroom in this nation but you couldn't get that within hundred miles of any of the liberal indoctrination rooms(schools) ruled now by dem party jackasses and government stooges.
A sign that as nation we are on a collision course with our own destruction IMHO.
Never think my saying such is me giving up--instead it is me ACKNOWLEDGING REALITY and declaring as long as able I'll fight anybody and any damn thing to give my kids a better future.
Yes, our government fear me and mine kind, as they fear every patriot.
As they seek to vilify every patriot, every decent American.
As they now seek to destroy in order to remake this nation.
I stand adamantly against that destruction with every molecule in my body as long as I shall live . Fact.. --Tyr

Abbey Marie
08-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Tyr, I like that- "liberal indoctrination rooms". Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

CSM
08-22-2014, 06:28 AM
And that, my friends, is why some citizens should be held in higher regard than others.

Yeah, it's just a job, they knew what they signed up for ... blah, blah, blah. I would like those who profess that sentiment to tell me exactly what they think such actions as the Master Sergeant performed is worth in dollars and benefits. I would like those think that soldiers are mindless robots to tell me exactly how that mindless robot was able to muster the courage and compassion to perform such heroic acts for his fellow man. I would like those who state they would never let their children join the military why they would discourage their child from ever having the opportunity to be so noble, brave and loyal.

For those who think this country is doomed .... remember that such men still exist. You won't find them at some rally or protest. You wont find them holding some sign in front of an abortion clinic. You wont find them in some gang or playing the knockout game on the street. You will find them exactly where that President said you would find them. That quiet, unassuming skinny kid who is busy trying to better himself and goes to work and school every day. They are probably not the most popular kid nor the best looking nor the smatest. They are there regardless ... and that is what gives me hope for this country.

namvet
08-22-2014, 07:48 AM
Tyr, I like that- "liberal indoctrination rooms". Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2014, 08:27 AM
And that, my friends, is why some citizens should be held in higher regard than others.

Yeah, it's just a job, they knew what they signed up for ... blah, blah, blah. I would like those who profess that sentiment to tell me exactly what they think such actions as the Master Sergeant performed is worth in dollars and benefits. I would like those think that soldiers are mindless robots to tell me exactly how that mindless robot was able to muster the courage and compassion to perform such heroic acts for his fellow man. I would like those who state they would never let their children join the military why they would discourage their child from ever having the opportunity to be so noble, brave and loyal.

For those who think this country is doomed .... remember that such men still exist. You won't find them at some rally or protest. You wont find them holding some sign in front of an abortion clinic. You wont find them in some gang or playing the knockout game on the street. You will find them exactly where that President said you would find them. That quiet, unassuming skinny kid who is busy trying to better himself and goes to work and school every day. They are probably not the most popular kid nor the best looking nor the smartest. They are there regardless ... and that is what gives me hope for this country.

That is one damn superb post!!!
We should be asking ourselves why our own government now calls returning U.S. military war veterans- "potential domestic terrorists".
Answer is they are patriotic and have the skills to defend this nation.
Both undesirable to a government that plans on a complete revamping of this nation and total destruction of our Constitution.
We should be asking just what entity truly runs our government.
A hint, it is foreign and worldwide. Has so infiltrated our government and has bought out an entire political party completely(Dems) and has a major foothold in the Republican party.

http://thearrowsoftruth.com/who-and-what-are-the-globalists/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2014, 08:30 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

Thanks, that gave me a great laugh.

So sad that it represents a great truth. The fact that so many millions were gullible enough and stupid enough to vote in the traitor a second time! :mad:-Tyr

namvet
08-23-2014, 10:12 AM
That is one damn superb post!!!
We should be asking ourselves why our own government now calls returning U.S. military war veterans- "potential domestic terrorists".
Answer is they are patriotic and have the skills to defend this nation.
Both undesirable to a government that plans on a complete revamping of this nation and total destruction of our Constitution.
We should be asking just what entity truly runs our government.
A hint, it is foreign and worldwide. Has so infiltrated our government and has bought out an entire political party completely(Dems) and has a major foothold in the Republican party.

I don't consider this a government. its a dictatorship. a regeime plain an simple. im not required to support it and I don't.

Gunny
08-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Can you spell "badass"? I recognized the name so had to read up. He's from here. Go figure. The last thing the doctor and especially the US gov't wants to tell a Texan is "you can't".

Hard corps.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Can you spell "badass"? I recognized the name so had to read up. He's from here. Go figure. The last thing the doctor and especially the US gov't wants to tell a Texan is "you can't".

Hard corps.

Some people just have fight built into them from birth. Military(Especially Marine Corps) just hones and prefects that. This man , a true hero, just perfectly showed what a courageous, dedicated soldier can do. And his actions while injured just magnify that to an nth degree IMHO.
With that said I still must say to me personally every soldier that honorably serves and fights to defend this nation is a hero.
I told my nephew he was a hero, he almost hit me.. :laugh:
Didn't want to hear it but two combat tours in Iraq, wounded too gave me cause to tell him. To also say he did himself , this family and our nation proud!
A crying shame that more people do not tell our soldiers this truth.... A real pity it is in my mind..
Men and women sacrifice so greatly, serve so well and far too often are even castigated for that service instead of being praised!
Then often even those wounded(physically and/or mentally) are treated shabbily by ignorant and propagandized civilians. Actually that one pisses me off to no end!!--Tyr

Gunny
08-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Some people just have fight built into them from birth. Military(Especially Marine Corps) just hones and prefects that. This man , a true hero, just perfectly showed what a courageous, dedicated soldier can do. And his actions while injured just magnify that to an nth degree IMHO.
With that said I still must say to me personally every soldier that honorably serves and fights to defend this nation is a hero.
I told my nephew he was a hero, he almost hit me.. :laugh:
Didn't want to hear it but two combat tours in Iraq, wounded too gave me cause to tell him. To also say he did himself , this family and our nation proud!
A crying shame that more people do not tell our soldiers this truth.... A real pity it is in my mind..
Men and women sacrifice so greatly, serve so well and far too often are even castigated for that service instead of being praised!
Then often even those wounded(physically and/or mentally) are treated shabbily by ignorant and propagandized civilians. Actually that one pisses me off to no end!!--Tyr

Yeah, well guess what I'm remembering? Brooke Army Medical Center on Ft San in the 60s - 70s. Those walls had enough gov't issue baby-shit yellow paint on them I don't think Spiderman could climb them, much less a cripple. Was the first thing you ran into coming in from Austin Hwy. Not that I've been to the ER there more than twice.:laugh:

You talk about odds against you.

I have mixed emotions about your last comment. I don't like the word "hero". It's devalued. It needs to be reserved for men like Benavides. You dive into a company of enemy soldiers with only a knife? THAT is a hero. Or a psycho. One or the other.:laugh:

We did what we had to do. That was our job. In the end, we weren't fighting for a country, a government nor anyone's high-minded ideals. We were fighting for each other. You don't have enough money. medals, accolades, marbles nor chalk to get me to leave another Marine in the field. Ain't gonna happen.