PDA

View Full Version : Beaten to Death at McDonald's

grannyhawkins
08-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Beaten to Death at McDonald's
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/08/beaten_to_death_at_mcdonalds.html

To the four clean-cut college freshman out on a double date, it had seemed like a typical McDonald's: spanking clean, well-lighted, and safe. It was in a good neighborhood too, right next to Texas A&M University in College Station -- a campus known for its friendly atmosphere and official down-home greeting: “howdy.”
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's (https://www.google.com/maps/@30.622283,-96.341858,3a,75y,176.06h,80.32t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sx4SHvqbXtqf_9Na60mjB1Q!2e0)” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials. Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.
Other local residents -- the more cynical and world-weary, both whites and most blacks -- would have taken one look at the crowd and driven off, dismissing many of the young and posturing black males as thugs. But not them: innocent white kids from the suburbs. They presumed this was post-racial America -- and that they were in an easy-going college town.

Twenty minutes later, two of them were dead.

<!--google_ad_client = "ca-pub-3659562450983664";/* AT - 300 by 250 - AppendAd */google_ad_slot = "8262173425";google_ad_width = 300;google_ad_height = 250;google_page_url = "http://www.americanthinker.com";//--><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;">
</ins></ins><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;">
</ins></ins><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;">
</ins></ins>Incredibly, the race of the assailants was scrubbed from local news coverage; and utterly missing from tersely written wire-service stories about a Brazos County jury's whopping $27 million negligence verdict (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-30/mcdonald-s-loses-27-million-jury-verdict-over-2-deaths.html)on July 30 against “University McDonald's” -- an outlet owned by the Oak Brook, Illinois-based fast-food giant. What the media considered unmentionable (http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/the_taboo_on_mentioning_black_mob_violence.html)ne vertheless loomed over a riveting seven-day trial, which came amid the growing phenomenon (http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-glazov/white-girl-bleed-a-lot/)of black-on-white violence -- unprovoked attacks on whites and black mob violence like the so-called “knock-out game."<iframe name="google_osd_static_frame" id="google_osd_static_frame_865669527483" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none;"></iframe>

red state
08-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Yeah, and we have these punks playing that "knock out" game to where they recently knocked a pregnant woman out! PUNKS! They should be shot on site! I remember a leader (LEADER) once disbanding a bunch of punks like this............it didn't take long for them to disband after the guns got there. Anyone know of whom I speak?

red state
08-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Granny, if ever there was a case against the local law.....this is it. Those punks should have long been arrested or made to take it elsewhere. PC probably demanded that they get their say under the Constitution of peaceable assembly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2014, 08:21 PM
ALL DAT BE RACIST!!!!!

Careful boys too damn much truth like that and you'll have to wear the almighty and terrible racist tag.
Remember this..
The Logroller stated that--TRUTH IS RACIST!!!!
Simply can not get more liberal than to say and hold such an insane view IMHO..

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post

Racism is the belief that one's race is a predeterminant factor for their behavior or capacity, and that other races are inherently superior. To say that blacks use any excuse to steal and that they aren't as advanced as other races is racist whether its true or not. So far as the lies go, a lie is a deceptive act; for all I know tyr believes what he says; but the broad generalization of racism is false. I've known whites that steal and blacks who haven't-- thus is why painting with the broad brush of racism is a falsehood. Good for Fj pointing out such falsehoods.

To say that blacks use any excuse to steal and that they aren't as advanced as other races is racist whether its true or not.

Yes folks, this is how some libs hide and spread their lousy propaganda!

This lib tries to cut truth out of the picture out of the justification for
saying blacks steal at a higher rate. He tries to short-circuit the response to his stupidity and circular reasoning and has done so very often in the past.
I call him on it and suddenly I live in a trailer and am in abject poverty.. That's his liberal superiority crap being revealed.

So my friends, Granny and Red, you two are in the same boat with me now, just trailer trash and not worth reading or consideration.
Its the ole vilify tactic --what you can not logically or truthfully defeat..
FBI crime stats are now according to the logroller--RACIST!!!
remember this genius declared that TRUTH IS RACIST! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

WE TRUTH/FACT LOVERS ALL BEZ RACISTS..;)--Tyr

Jeff
08-22-2014, 12:07 AM
What a shame, these animals need to be put down, but I do love this statement from the article

They presumed this was post-racial America

Yes it is a real shame that innocent kids had to pay the price but I sure wish some of the liberals that want to call you a racist for simply telling the truth ought to realize, these animals don't care if you are politically correct young or old, in there eyes being white is all it takes to get you a beating.

SassyLady
08-22-2014, 02:37 AM
This makes me want to cry at the same I want to scream to the heavens that this PC shit has to STOP!!!

The media's handling of this case was no surprise: political correctness rules in America's newsrooms. But imagine a hypothetical crime: two clean-cut black couples go into University McDonald's during the daytime – and are viciously attacked by a mob of whites. An international media circus undoubtedly would erupt. Big-time journalists from all over the world would descend on College Station to deal with the deplorable state of America's race relations caused by bigoted whites. President Obama would weigh in with a few comments about America's racial sins; and Attorney General Eric Holder -- just as with the Ferguson disturbances -- would travel to College Station, where Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be leading protest marches.
But the narrative they're promoting is false.
It obscures where most of the hate is coming from. Crime statistics have long reveled the real problem: high levels of black-on-black violence, followed by black-on-white violence, and mob attacks -- and the latter two phenomena have been on the increase at an alarming rate, underscoring deep pathologies in a growing black-thug subculture -- even as liberals in the mainstream media and Washington are unwilling to acknowledge this fact.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/08/beaten_to_death_at_mcdonalds.html#ixzz3B6WjRhwu

Jeff
08-22-2014, 03:52 AM
This makes me want to cry at the same I want to scream to the heavens that this PC shit has to STOP!!!

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/08/beaten_to_death_at_mcdonalds.html#ixzz3B6WjRhwu

I say let all those that want to be politically correct go ahead and see how well they will be accepted by some of these folks, boy it sure is nice to say how great everyone is from behind a key board :rolleyes:

fj1200
08-22-2014, 07:45 AM
ALL DAT BE RACIST!!!!!

Careful boys too damn much truth like that and you'll have to wear the almighty and terrible racist tag.
Remember this..
The Logroller stated that--TRUTH IS RACIST!!!!
Simply can not get more liberal than to say and hold such an insane view IMHO..

Trolling like a boss I see. I'm sure the hypocrites will look the other way. :dunno: Nevertheless, if you believe that blacks are inherently inferior then where your racism proudly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Trolling like a boss I see. I'm sure the hypocrites will look the other way. :dunno: Nevertheless, if you believe that blacks are inherently inferior then where your racism proudly.

I never used the word inferior but did cite more prone towards violence and more likely to steal. Both are true and crime stats support my contention. Your buddy immediately tried to set the standard that TRUTH is Racist.
How's that for trying to stack the deck? Perhaps he should stick to copying Google articles he has read and use other people's words.

As to trolling, hmm - your strawman statement qualifies. Being more violent is not necessarily being inferior, often it can be a very necessary thing . However in the case with the blacks it is not as they just use it to attempt to get more freebies and more special privileges.
Careful, your lib streak is showing almost as much as was the logroller. :laugh:

Denying truth, denying reality both are hallmarks of liberalism.
You go with it like your pal does so you -wear- it proudly.. -Tyr

Gunny
08-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Has no one bothered to notice that if you're black, you can do whatever you want because if anyone holds you accountable for your behavior, the rest of the blacks in this country will riot and loot? And the media will make THEM look like the victims.

The kids were dumb. Apparently they haven't read the news. Some white cop shot a black kid and everyone else thinks they have a license to do whatever they want. Too bad it wasn't a couple of good ol' boys that carry their guns everywhere they go. But then, they'd have been racists and crucified by the media, right?

This crap is just beyond stupid.

fj1200
08-22-2014, 08:50 AM
I never used the word inferior but did cite more prone towards violence and more likely to steal. Both are true and crime stats support my contention. Your buddy immediately tried to set the standard that TRUTH is Racist.
How's that for trying to stack the deck? Perhaps he should stick to copying Google articles he has read and use other people's words.

As to trolling, hmm - your strawman statement qualifies. Being more violent is not necessarily being inferior, often it can be a very necessary thing . However in the case with the blacks it is not as they just use it to attempt to get more freebies and more special privileges.
Careful, your lib streak is showing almost as much as was the logroller. :laugh:

Denying truth, denying reality both are hallmarks of liberalism.
You go with it like your pal does so you -wear- it proudly.. -Tyr

I didn't quote you but you can't square your words without buying into the "inferior" aspect. Besides, when I made my initial post you weren't quoting any stats, you broadbrushed an entire race of people.

I made no strawman statement; the TRUTH is a defense. Please point out any truth that I've denied. I would surmise that you'll do as well at that as you will at pointing out my liberal positions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2014, 09:19 AM
I didn't quote you but you can't square your words without buying into the "inferior" aspect. Besides, when I made my initial post you weren't quoting any stats, you broadbrushed an entire race of people.

I made no strawman statement; the TRUTH is a defense. Please point out any truth that I've denied. I would surmise that you'll do as well at that as you will at pointing out my liberal positions.

HA, I had not yet been able to return to post those crime stats . Seems your pal took over helping you and tried to short circuit the presentation of those crime states by claiming -TRUTH- is racist. Amazing how you totally ignored that in my previous post.
You think I must write a ten page comment every time I reply ..
Hell, so often you just post a -- :rolleyes:, ;), :laugh:, etc..
Truth is truth Hoss , you calling it broad-brushing is just you trying to use different labels to deny reality. No different that what logroller did.
Only he directly stated that TRUTH was racist.
I suggest you remove yourself from travelling down that insane path.
And no dude , you do not get to instruct me to prove your accusation against me (racism) wrong.
Its your job to prove that which you accused..
You haven't done so nor even came close as my stand is both statements made by me were true and the black culture is so far behind that it may take many , many decades to ever catch up. Fact.

TRUTH IS NOT RACIST.
Repeat that a few times if need be............-Tyr

fj1200
08-22-2014, 09:39 AM
HA, I had not yet been able to return to post those crime stats .

Uh huh. If that were so then you'd at least have to acknowledge that the post as it was written was racist.

Gunny
08-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Uh huh. If that were so then you'd at least have to acknowledge that the post as it was written was racist.

Why? Because blacks got called black? It's okay to call me white though, right? They're black. That's descriptive, not racist. Now why don't you quit trying to circle the point?

The fact is, a bunch of blacks have used "racism" as an excuse to act like animals. They do it every time and the media fuels the fire making sure their side gets reported. Screw the fact somebody just wanted a cheeseburger, right? And got attacked and killed because they are white. THAT isn't racist?

fj1200
08-22-2014, 11:59 AM
Why? Because blacks got called black? It's okay to call me white though, right? They're black. That's descriptive, not racist. Now why don't you quit trying to circle the point?

The fact is, a bunch of blacks have used "racism" as an excuse to act like animals. They do it every time and the media fuels the fire making sure their side gets reported. Screw the fact somebody just wanted a cheeseburger, right? And got attacked and killed because they are white. THAT isn't racist?

Do you even know the post in reference?

FTR I'm not defending any use of the race card.

Gunny
08-22-2014, 12:06 PM
Do you even know the post in reference?

FTR I'm not defending any use of the race card.

More condescension from you. Completely unjustified and unwarranted. Last I checked, I have a better grasp of the English language and the use of syntax than you. You keep proving you ain't quite up to snuff, junior.

"Racism" is a deflection for pussies with no intelligent argument at their disposal. But DO avoid what I posted with some off the wall crap.

The fact is, those kids were killed because they are white. THAT is racist. Respond to THAT, not your wild musings about what you think is wrong with me. Come on ... straight answer.

fj1200
08-22-2014, 12:16 PM
More condescension from you. Completely unjustified and unwarranted. Last I checked, I have a better grasp of the English language and the use of syntax than you. You keep proving you ain't quite up to snuff, junior.

"Racism" is a deflection for pussies with no intelligent argument at their disposal. But DO avoid what I posted with some off the wall crap.

The fact is, those kids were killed because they are white. THAT is racist. Respond to THAT, not your wild musings about what you think is wrong with me. Come on ... straight answer.

:dunno: I'll take that as a no that you don't know the post in reference. Score the win for me pops.

And yes, they likely were killed because they were white but not because the group was racist unless they all thought that were superior. But of course I'm a strict constructionist when it comes to definitions. :)

Gunny
08-22-2014, 12:44 PM
:dunno: I'll take that as a no that you don't know the post in reference. Score the win for me pops.

And yes, they likely were killed because they were white but not because the group was racist unless they all thought that were superior. But of course I'm a strict constructionist when it comes to definitions. :)

Uh ... we did this before right? Thread title? Addressing your responses directly?

Oh, you're winning alright.:laugh:

Gunny
08-22-2014, 12:50 PM

Uh ... we did this before right? Thread title? Addressing your responses directly?

fj1200
08-22-2014, 01:10 PM

Apparently so.

Jeff
08-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Has no one bothered to notice that if you're black, you can do whatever you want because if anyone holds you accountable for your behavior, the rest of the blacks in this country will riot and loot? And the media will make THEM look like the victims.

The kids were dumb. Apparently they haven't read the news. Some white cop shot a black kid and everyone else thinks they have a license to do whatever they want. Too bad it wasn't a couple of good ol' boys that carry their guns everywhere they go. But then, they'd have been racists and crucified by the media, right?

This crap is just beyond stupid.

And of course the left and the Libs will find excuses as well.

Gunny
08-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Apparently so.

My bad. I got distracted. Girls do that to you. I hit the back arrow, got distracted and hit submit again when I came back. Any self-proclaimed "genius" could just look at the time stamps and figure that out. ;)

At least I can admit when I do something goofy. :laugh:

And once again, you attack the poster with a deflection. Your tactics are as transparent as sliding glass door. But it's cool. You ain't winning. At all. But go ahead and keep trying. I'm just sitting here pointing out the obvious. :laugh:

red state
08-22-2014, 07:58 PM
Gunny, you couldn't do any better than you're doing to show how silly and downright ignorant the left truly are. In fact, the "winning" factor almost made me spew my Coke all over the screen.....that ONE couldn't be losing any more if Jim were to create a "SMACK" button that reached to the other side and smacked that ONE right across the face. Jim....any way to provide a SMACK button? :poke:

red state
08-22-2014, 07:59 PM
A smack button to issue to those talking 'smack', that is.....

Jeff
08-23-2014, 12:13 AM
A smack button to issue to those talking 'smack', that is.....

Dang I thought ya could hit it and it would smack the other poster :laugh:

fj1200
08-24-2014, 01:22 PM
My bad. I got distracted. Girls do that to you. I hit the back arrow, got distracted and hit submit again when I came back. Any self-proclaimed "genius" could just look at the time stamps and figure that out. ;)

At least I can admit when I do something goofy. :laugh:

And once again, you attack the poster with a deflection. Your tactics are as transparent as sliding glass door. But it's cool. You ain't winning. At all. But go ahead and keep trying. I'm just sitting here pointing out the obvious. :laugh:

So you say. Usually when someone is winning they prove it, not just keep repeating it.

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/443/96/1096443.jpg

Gunny
08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
So you say. Usually when someone is winning they prove it, not just keep repeating it.

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/443/96/1096443.jpg

It's a military thing. I figure if I repeat the same shit enough times even the lowest common denominator in the platoon might get it. But there's ALWAYS that one private ......:laugh:

fj1200
08-24-2014, 01:30 PM
It's a military thing. I figure if I repeat the same shit enough times even the lowest common denominator in the platoon might get it. But there's ALWAYS that one private ......:laugh:

That chooses to think for themselves? Crazy, I know. But I agree, you do repeat a lot of "S*."

Gunny
08-24-2014, 01:34 PM
That chooses to think for themselves? Crazy, I know. But I agree, you do repeat a lot of "S*."

More like that is too stupid to follow a simple command or understand what "is" is. You must be bored. You keep taking the same beating with same result. I never wanted my ass kicked that bad.:laugh:

fj1200
08-24-2014, 01:36 PM
More like that is too stupid to follow a simple command or understand what "is" is. You must be bored. You keep taking the same beating with same result. I never wanted my ass kicked that bad.:laugh:

Did we win the "insert whatever war you were in" by sending you over to talk stupid to them? Because you talk more about winning than I've seen so far.

Gunny
08-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Did we win the "insert whatever war you were in" by sending you over to talk stupid to them? Because you talk more about winning than I've seen so far.

Do I? I've never played ANYTHING to lose. If I wasn't kicking your ass? I wouldn't be saying a word. When I know more about what you're running your gums about than? You get your ass lit up. So far, you're 0 - for- however many.

But you keep living in your little dreamworld, dude. I'm more than willing to sit here and let you keep making a fool of yourself. :)

fj1200
08-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Do I? I've never played ANYTHING to lose. If I wasn't kicking your ass? I wouldn't be saying a word. When I know more about what you're running your gums about than? You get your ass lit up. So far, you're 0 - for- however many.

But you keep living in your little dreamworld, dude. I'm more than willing to sit here and let you keep making a fool of yourself. :)

Wow, you're cool. :laugh: