PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about jafar???

aboutime
08-22-2014, 12:20 PM
1. Anyone notice how mysteriously jafar suddenly ceased posting here after being exposed for his LIES/PROPAGANDA?

2. Does anyone know whether jafar is busy...as a member of HAMAS in GAZA, or the AUSTRALIAN chapter of "ISIS"?

Just wondering who would like to offer suggestions if....jafar's cowardice prevents him from posting here???

NightTrain
08-22-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm hoping that he finally opened his eyes and started acknowledging facts.

I wouldn't bet any money on that, though. There were countless times that the facts directly contradicted his version of events and when that was brought up, he simply ignored it and ran with another bullshit story in another thread. There was no honesty in debate on his end.

It is possible that the Australian counter-terrorism agency paid him a visit and questioned him about his clear support of terrorists and he's laying low.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2014, 07:08 PM
I hope Jafar does not run away. I would like to see him keep trying to defend his terrorist supporting ways.
He let his emotions cause him to drop the mask he hides behind. He surely thought that Hamas was going to defeat Israel. :laugh:
God, I get such a huge kick out of that. These fools believe their own propaganda.
My nephew did two combat tours of duty in Iraq. Roadside bomb ffed him up a bit but he survived. I was the one that talked him out of doing a third combat tour in A-stan.
Told him no way---- Consider this obama hampers and will not let our military win against his "muslim brothers" . Chad you are a damn fool if you volunteer to fight in A-stan. He decided not too and the military kicked him out(forced) a few months after that.
Now look at A-stan and Iraq--proves my point made from almost four years ago. -Tyr

red state
08-22-2014, 07:50 PM
I think I've answered this one in another thread but: "WHO CARES"!!! I care about AT and all and would never de-rail one of his threads on purpose but I truly couldn't care any less if jafar stopped the blabbering/lying, grew some, and got himself EXACTLY what he deserved. Now for those who would possibly say that I needed banning (as other pussy sites do) I never said exactly what he deserved.....that is left to each of you and jafar's possible dreams of Cherry Land.

Drummond
08-22-2014, 08:37 PM
I think that Jafar was a propagandist. He was here to sanitise his 'faith' in all our minds. He twisted and turned in the effort, expressing support for Hamas, then distancing himself from them as part of an 'Islam isn't pro-terrorist' platform, which he tried, FALSELY, to illustrate as being true of himself, therefore true of most other Islamists.

But his need to be a good propagandist for Islam was also his undoing, because of the very deep-seated hatred Muslims have for Israel. When this latest conflict, Israel v Hamas, kicked off ... he couldn't keep up the pretense that his 'peaceloving' stance was a realistic one.

So it was that his true level of support for the Hamas side emerged, as did his anti-Semitic hatreds. He talked himself into being clearly, indivisibly, pro-terrorist once he was tested on it.

Jafar was essentially a fraud, a 'front man' for a faith he dishonestly represented. If he rejoins this forum, he can be met with the consequences of his now-known position and beliefs. But I'm guessing he won't rejoin, because he knows that, as the game is well and truly up, he has nothing he can achieve here.

gabosaurus
08-22-2014, 08:49 PM
1. Anyone notice how mysteriously jafar suddenly ceased posting here after being exposed for his LIES/PROPAGANDA?

2. Does anyone know whether jafar is busy...as a member of HAMAS in GAZA, or the AUSTRALIAN chapter of "ISIS"?

Just wondering who would like to offer suggestions if....jafar's cowardice prevents him from posting here???

Seriously bro?
Jafar is an gainfully employed Australian citizen who happens to be a Muslim. Because of such, he often draws the wrath of those who disagree with his stance on political and social issues?
But to imply that Jafar is a terrorist?

I think this thread proves my belief that aboutime is either senile or afflicted with a serious mental disability.
As for those of you who agree with him, perhaps you need to check yourself.

red state
08-22-2014, 09:04 PM
I think that Jafar was a propagandist. He was here to sanitise his 'faith' in all our minds. He twisted and turned in the effort, expressing support for Hamas, then distancing himself from them as part of an 'Islam isn't pro-terrorist' platform, which he tried, FALSELY, to illustrate as being true of himself, therefore true of most other Islamists.

But his need to be a good propagandist for Islam was also his undoing, because of the very deep-seated hatred Muslims have for Israel. When this latest conflict, Israel v Hamas, kicked off ... he couldn't keep up the pretense that his 'peaceloving' stance was a realistic one.

So it was that his true level of support for the Hamas side emerged, as did his anti-Semitic hatreds. He talked himself into being clearly, indivisibly, pro-terrorist once he was tested on it.

Jafar was essentially a fraud, a 'front man' for a faith he dishonestly represented. If he rejoins this forum, he can be met with the consequences of his now-known position and beliefs. But I'm guessing he won't rejoin, because he knows that, as the game is well and truly up, he has nothing he can achieve here.

Very true on all counts....he and the liberals who are either too blind, ignorant or evil to see it can meet his same demise for all I care (IF) he grew some, quit the lying and hopped a plane. I say good riddance to all of them.....including one of 'those' that I banned from lowering the intelligence level on my screen. Ya'll can read her trife if you wish.....I've had enough and (IF) you wish to respond, please don't honor her stupidity by quoting her. Thanks!

red state
08-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Don't go away mad......just GO AWAY!

Drummond
08-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Seriously bro?
Jafar is an gainfully employed Australian citizen who happens to be a Muslim. Because of such, he often draws the wrath of those who disagree with his stance on political and social issues?

I think this thread proves my belief that aboutime is either senile or afflicted with a serious mental disability.

Taking on board the idea that Jafar is a terrorist is a 'leap' from what we know about him with certainty. But it's a small leap, when you think about it.

What does a terrorist run Jihadist website do ? It ... sells its terrorist cause in terms designed to appeal to the viewer of it ... after all, it's a sales pitch, a pro-terrorist one, designed to convert across to slavish devotion to Islam.

Is what Jafar has done really any different to what those terrorists do ? He, too, has indulged in a sales pitch with the same selling points in play. And the end result ? Well, if Jafar had been successful, if his wildest dreams had been realised, he'd have a forum full of believers in the justice of the Islamic cause, hating Israel, seeing the Gazan side as the 'downtrodden' one, with justice on Hamas's side.

Of course, his 'schtick' was an almighty load of rubbish, transparent as what it was (even laughably so, near the end) so he was bound to fail.

I don't know that Jafar was a terrorist. But really, do we know with absolute certainty that he wasn't one ? I suggest that the dividing line between what Jafar was intent on doing, compared with what Jihadist terrorists do in propaganda terms, is actually wafer-thin .. at best.

If you have proof to offer of what you're asserting, Gabby, I certainly invite you to offer it. I'll make no accusations. But by the same token, I am keeping an open mind.

gabosaurus
08-22-2014, 09:49 PM
I don't know that Jafar was a terrorist. But really, do we know with absolute certainty that he wasn't one ? I suggest that the dividing line between what Jafar was intent on doing, compared with what Jihadist terrorists do in propaganda terms, is actually wafer-thin .. at best.

What you are implying is that ALL Muslims are terrorists. Right?
Sir Drummond, are you in favorite of ethnic cleansing? Would you be in favor of arresting all the Muslims in your country and sending them to concentration camps? Perhaps sending them to gas chambers or subjecting them to medical experiments to determine what make these evil people into terrorists?
There is a historical precedent for this. You don't even have to be important to start your movement. Just get a few like-minded cohorts together and start at the beginning. Certainly the simple minded folks in your country will buy into it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Seriously bro?

Really Gabby???
Did you not see every line AT wrote ended with a question mark?
Does that not indicate questioning rather than broadly declaring?
Now -if- you will look at my four sentences??

I hope -if- YOU think about it you will see my point.
I only had couple minutes to read but now spent all posting to you.
I truly hope Jafar returns and carries on.

After all , he has some splainin' to do about openly supporting terrorists raining down rockets on innocent women and children in Israel!!!-Tyr

Drummond
08-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Really Gabby???
Did you not see every line AT wrote ended with a question mark?
Does that not indicate questioning rather than broadly declaring?
Now -if- you will look at my four sentences??

I hope -if- YOU think about it you will see my point.
I only had couple minutes to read but now spent all posting to you.
I truly hope Jafar returns and carries on.

After all , he has some splainin' to do about openly supporting terrorists raining down rockets on innocent women and children in Israel!!!-Tyr

To be fair, Tyr .. Gabby said ....

Both you and Gabby have points. Since Gabby used the word 'imply', she stopped short of saying that anyone had said he was.

But then, a question is a question. Does it actually 'imply' or not ? I think a question offers a suggestion with the intention of testing it out. Not quite an 'implication'.

Me, I'm keeping my mind open on this. My thinking is that all we know of Jafar comes from what he's told us about himself. We don't know what he did on an hour-by-hour basis. Or have any great insight as to what affiliations he had.

You seem more keen to see Jafar return than I am. I might be curious about how any return of his would play out, so in that sense I'd watch and see with some interest.

But when all's said and done .. certainly in my view, Jafar's reputation is shot to pieces. Simple as that.

jimnyc
08-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Seriously bro?

I don't think Jafar is a terrorist. The wrath would mostly be from his support for Hamas, and his little cheering party as rockets are sent into Israel. While I believe there were many good things about Jafar, they kinda go out the window when you publicly support a known terrorist organization, and increase the dialogue in support of them when Israel decided to fight back. But just like the citizens of Gaza, he has that right to support such a group. But then he must deal with the consequences, as well as any scorn that may come as a result of supporting such a group. And then to imply that Gaza is worse than 9/11. I think some context, and what took place, and the groups involved, and their tactics - no way even remotely similar in any way whatsoever.

tailfins
08-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Seriously bro?

I read your post to imply you're referring to agreeing with abouttime in this one comment, not to mean those who agree with abouttime on anything.

aboutime
08-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Seriously bro?

Gabby. I am not, and never have been your 'bro'. As for the rest of your bullshit accusations above. Show me where I accused jafar, as you insist?
Without realizing it gabby. Your accusations/opinions that I am senile, or have a serious mental disability....merely exposes your attempt to distract, and re-direct attention from your Miserable Self.
In fact. I enjoy being accused by someone like you. It saves me the time, and effort through your own words. To say the same to you.

tailfins
08-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Gabby. I am not, and never have been your 'bro'. As for the rest of your bullshit accusations above. Show me where I accused jafar, as you insist?
Without realizing it gabby. Your accusations/opinions that I am senile, or have a serious mental disability....merely exposes your attempt to distract, and re-direct attention from your Miserable Self.
In fact. I enjoy being accused by someone like you. It saves me the time, and effort through your own words. To say the same to you.

Your OP implies that you consider Jafar a terrorist. You're trying to be too cute by half.

aboutime
08-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Your OP implies that you consider Jafar a terrorist. You're trying to be too cute by half.

Okay. If you, and gabby say IMPLICATION with words is the same as accusation. I don't really care what either of you think, or say.

Truth is. It seems...no matter what anyone says, dares to say, thinks, infers, or implies here. Doesn't suit assholes in any way.

That's not my problem. If YOU, or GABBY don't like what I say here. Again. I really don't care.

Neither of you are willing to step forward and volunteer to pay all of my bills, my mortgage, my medical bills, my grocery bill, water, electric, or car insurance.

The only person I will take orders from, and pay attention to is the person, or persons who promise to DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

Otherwise. It doesn't matter what you or gabby think. I SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.

Nobody died an left either of you in charge of My life, or anyone else's life here on this FORUM.

tailfins
08-23-2014, 08:53 PM
Okay. If you, and gabby say IMPLICATION with words is the same as accusation. I don't really care what either of you think, or say.

Truth is. It seems...no matter what anyone says, dares to say, thinks, infers, or implies here. Doesn't suit assholes in any way.

That's not my problem. If YOU, or GABBY don't like what I say here. Again. I really don't care.

Neither of you are willing to step forward and volunteer to pay all of my bills, my mortgage, my medical bills, my grocery bill, water, electric, or car insurance.

The only person I will take orders from, and pay attention to is the person, or persons who promise to DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

Otherwise. It doesn't matter what you or gabby think. I SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.

Nobody died an left either of you in charge of My life, or anyone else's life here on this FORUM.

Thinned skinned, aren't we? I made it a point to refer to your post only and not you as a person, yet you put me in the same category of someone focused on throwing put-downs.

Kathianne
08-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Wow people. I don't know if Jafar will return or not, he sorta got blistered. OTOH, you all are going weird.

Here's my take on Jafar, he IS a moderate Muslim, he's in the minority by far. He doesn't like that the majority agree with the West that they wish to set up a Caliphate and decimate 'non-believers.' Indeed, he wishes all would live in peace, giving Muslims somehow their 'space' for their beliefs of eons ago. I assume he has major issues with cognitive dissonance.

NightTrain
08-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Wow people. I don't know if Jafar will return or not, he sorta got blistered. OTOH, you all are going weird.

Here's my take on Jafar, he IS a moderate Muslim, he's in the minority by far. He doesn't like that the majority agree with the West that they wish to set up a Caliphate and decimate 'non-believers.' Indeed, he wishes all would live in peace, giving Muslims somehow their 'space' for their beliefs of eons ago. I assume he has major issues with cognitive dissonance.

Disagree.

If he wasn't cheering on Hamas and celebrating rocket attacks on Israel, I might agree with you.

He supports terrorists simply because they're the same religion as he is, and that's just plain stupid in my book.

Jeff
08-24-2014, 01:01 AM
Disagree.

If he wasn't cheering on Hamas and celebrating rocket attacks on Israel, I might agree with you.

He supports terrorists simply because they're the same religion as he is, and that's just plain stupid in my book.

I will take it one step further

If you support terrorist you are a terrorist !!

No, I don't believe jafar would kill anyone, but I do draw the line when someone celebrates innocents getting killed, and when he celebrated Hamas sending rockets into Israel that is exactly what he did !!!

jimnyc
08-24-2014, 06:08 AM

Returning or not is his choice. Yes, some not nice things were said to him, but one can expect that to happen when you openly support terrorist groups. Speaking for myself, I sure wasn't going to pat him on the back after he supports terrorism. Nor for his explanation about cheering when Hamas shoots 'destination unknown' rockets into Israel. And lastly was his 9/11 comparison, that Israel warning and then shooting missiles into Gaza after Hamas - was worse than 9/11. He got blistered, and deservedly so.

I believe Jafar is moderate and peaceful as well. I think him inviting me to hang with him was kind and from the heart. I can give a long list of good qualities about Jafar. But if he continues to support ANY terrorist group out there, he's not going to be well received. Whether that support be financial, room and board or even moral support. And while I think he has more peaceful desires in him than your average Muslim, the road to get there sure isn't by openly supporting terrorism.

red state
08-24-2014, 07:55 AM
I will take it one step further

If you support terrorist you are a terrorist !!

No, I don't believe jafar would kill anyone, but I do draw the line when someone celebrates innocents getting killed, and when he celebrated Hamas sending rockets into Israel that is exactly what he did !!!

Keep on steppin', Jeff.....I believe many would be shocked to learn that the majority of so-called "moderate" muSLUMS would and WILL murder in the name of their religion (if given the chance OR had multitudes to back their cowardly character). We are seeing the QUIET take-over here and other places. Bank on it and good ole Drummond could probably tell you that suspicions are correct in that the muSLUMS are about to take the 'quiet' take-over there in the UK to a new level. If one looks at how they work, they work much like liberals by taking advantage of PC tactics and then move on to other LEVELS till they achieve absolute power. The liberals are almost there (not quite but almost) and once they are allowed to destroy the last of the STANDING men (REAL men / REAL Americans) the left will see that their time will be short because the muSLUMS are just waiting for that (or their increasing numbers) to eventually build up to where they have the turning votes or the ability to strong arm. We don't need Sharia Law (as is the LAW in certain places of the UK). I truly believe the UK is done for....we have them to see how the canary in the mine goes and if we follow down their path after seeing how it works......then we deserve to fall.

jafar, has proven to be what I always knew him to be. I never gave that guy slack because of it and if anyone feels that he's just a "moderate" muSLUM, they may just find themselves in the same position as that reporter. I don't trust any of them.....their ways are programmed and I fear this is why the president (NOT MY PRESIDENT) has done so much to aid the pukes of the world and not join in helping the Christians of the world (namely, our allies).

I believe I was too nice but I have stepped as far as I'm willing to go with this thread and will hope that others will keep (steppin').

tailfins
08-24-2014, 08:02 AM

I think Jafar is a nice guy and a good businessman. He and I have a difference of opinion about Benjamin Netanyahu. I think Netanyahu is a great man, Jafar doesn't. He and I have a difference of opinion, no more, no less.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2014, 08:23 AM
I think Jafar is a nice guy and a good businessman. He and I have a difference of opinion about Benjamin Netanyahu. I think Netanyahu is a great man, Jafar doesn't. He and I have a difference of opinion, no more, no less.

A bit short sighted isn't it?
In life a man must look past just his own relationship with a person if desires to judge that person truly.
If I get along quite dandy with my neighbor do I judge him an ok Joe despite the fact that he molests his own child, or rapes women or steals every chance he gets!?? An example only, for I am not accusing Jafar or any other member here of such vile and illegal acts.
Jafar is in a way a typical muslim in that he may not personally like violence but does and will agree that if it is done to advance Islam it is ok.
Every true muslim will kill/murder if instructed to do so by their religious leader. For the Quran teaches it is a sacred duty and Sharia law backs up that with punishments for any that dare to not answer when called!

Here is another truth that gets me called false names.

Islam Is A Violent Ideology!! (their recorded history proves it)....

You see I just got called a racist for daring say blacks are prone to violence..
I now fully expect to be accused of bigotry for saying that and yes have even in the past been called a racist for daring to criticize Islam--"haha as if Islam is a race"! I always got a damn big laugh about that accusation from the so-called "enlightened" among us!
Seems TRUTH is a very unwelcomed guest with some people here.
This man--Don't play that way!!! -Tyr

red state
08-24-2014, 10:05 AM
A bit short sighted isn't it?
In life a man must look past just his own relationship with a person if desires to judge that person truly.
If I get along quite dandy with my neighbor do I judge him an ok Joe despite the fact that he molests his own child, or rapes women or steals every chance he gets!?? An example only, for I am not accusing Jafar or any other member here of such vile and illegal acts.
Jafar is in a way a typical muslim in that he may not personally like violence but does and will agree that if it is done to advance Islam it is ok.
Every true muslim will kill/murder if instructed to do so by their religious leader. For the Quran teaches it is a sacred duty and Sharia law backs up that with punishments for any that dare to not answer when called!

Here is another truth that gets me called false names.

Islam Is A Violent Ideology!! (their recorded history proves it)....

You see I just got called a racist for daring say blacks are prone to violence..
I now fully expect to be accused of bigotry for saying that and yes have even in the past been called a racist for daring to criticize Islam--"haha as if Islam is a race"! I always got a damn big laugh about that accusation from the so-called "enlightened" among us!
Seems TRUTH is a very unwelcomed guest with some people here.
This man--Don't play that way!!! -Tyr

History proves?! HA! How about their founder, early beginnings and historically relentless aggression and intolerance till THIS DAY?! Their history (from when they worshiped the moon god and continuance through the hi-jacking of Judaism) screams of murder, rape, robbery and abuse. The evil these people have performed under current affairs more than merely suggests that this CULT is one of death and destruction, which is why I have always referred to them as the cult of pieces (not the religion of peace as BUSH jr would misleadingly proclaim). Good, thorough post, Tyr but I simply had to go a few steps further with it. And, YES, to a lil' libbie loser lemming, you, I and those who see things clearly will always be labeled as racist. They haven't any other leg to stand on but it is the leg they need in their attempt to kick our @$$ (which is why they fall on their @$$ time and time again). Just look at all the hell holes around the world where islam reigns. I'll go a step further......look at all the hell holes where the European influence is non-existent or has been placed in the back of the line. This, to an ignorant person, would sound extremely racist but one only need to observe and accept the facts. It is by no accident that the majority of crime is committed by a minority of people..............and the dimocraps can take much of the blame for this BUT one must have a mindset that allows the dimocraps to place and KEEP oneself under their thumb of despair. To me, the dimocraps (from history to this day) have been the major downfall for minorities and they've certainly been a crucial ingredient to the division of this Nation via B.O. and his minions.

stevecanuck
08-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Jafar is gone because he suffered consecutive crushing defeats that even he can't pretend didn't happen:

1. He admitted that Muslims practice physical jihad as commanded in the Qur'an, but he refused to call that "holy war in the name of God". He said it was done "fee sabil allah (in the way of God)", which is somehow different. Rather than go down that symantic rabbit hole, I simply pointed out that the bismallah (In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compasionate) is written in the Qur'an 113 times at the head of each Sura, which means that every command therein, including the command to fight, is explicitly given "In the name of God". He had no answer, and proved that the M.O. of the defeated propagandist is to simply slink away*.

2. He posted a fallacious tweet ascribed to an Israeli sniper bragging about killing 13 Palestinian children. His apparent glee at posting it showed the depth of his anti-Jewish bigoty and his apparent willingness to dance on the graves of children in order to advance his agenda. When the tweet was shown to be false, he could have gained a smidgen of credibility by admitting it and apologizing, but instead he showed his true colors by backing away without a word.

A discredited propagandist is useless to the cause, so he no longer has a reason to be here.

* He did this before. When I proved a point by quoting a hadith, he came back and said it didn't count because it was only 1 hadith, and that it took 3 to make it "official". I promptly provided 2 more, and he abandoned the thread and ignored all requests to came back.

aboutime
08-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Thanks to all who responded to my TWO simple questions.

Looks like we managed to separate the supporters of Terror, from those who aren't afraid to Expose it for all of it's Horrible traits.

Drummond
08-24-2014, 04:54 PM

A nice guy, you say ?

He could give that impression through his impromptu interactions with people. But consider: a successful propagandist will manage it, not least by identifying with his target audience and 'selling himself' as part of selling his message.

So tell me. What's 'nice' about taking on a 'I am a peaceful Muslim, I believe my religion is a peaceful one, I detest terrorism' line ... then, when events test him, we find out the opposite ?????

Jafar's only posts about Israel were negative ones. He did his utmost to try and demonise them, hoping to promote hatred against them. And did he do the same against Hamas ? When tested ... HE DIDN'T OFFER A BAD WORD AGAINST THEM.

Suddenly, his 'I am against terrorists' rhetoric dried up. His focus was wholly one of hatred against Israel, and excusing Hamas, the TERRORISTS in all of that.

Tailfins, how does any of that qualify Jafar for 'nice guy' status ??? If you think it does, try watching some Jihadist videos and concluding that the terrorists behind them 'are really nice when you get to know them' .. !!!

Did you mean your post as a joke ?

Drummond
08-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Returning or not is his choice. Yes, some not nice things were said to him, but one can expect that to happen when you openly support terrorist groups. Speaking for myself, I sure wasn't going to pat him on the back after he supports terrorism. Nor for his explanation about cheering when Hamas shoots 'destination unknown' rockets into Israel. And lastly was his 9/11 comparison, that Israel warning and then shooting missiles into Gaza after Hamas - was worse than 9/11. He got blistered, and deservedly so.

I believe Jafar is moderate and peaceful as well. I think him inviting me to hang with him was kind and from the heart. I can give a long list of good qualities about Jafar. But if he continues to support ANY terrorist group out there, he's not going to be well received. Whether that support be financial, room and board or even moral support. And while I think he has more peaceful desires in him than your average Muslim, the road to get there sure isn't by openly supporting terrorism.

I agree with the first part of your post .. Jafar can choose to return, and choose to be part of this debating community.

On your second point .. no. Jafar painted himself as a moderate, but when tested, proved the opposite.

Can you point to even ONE post of his where he had a kind word to say about Israel ? He posted plenty of stuff which he hoped would turn us against them. And, when it counted, his moderation evaporated. He suddenly went silent in expressing anti-terrorist rhetoric, this at the very time when it would've most counted to express it. Can you find one post where he disapproved of Hamas attacks on Israel, during the recent conflicts ?

He's 'anti terrorist', EXCEPT when those terrorists are at their most active !!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Jafar much like Obama is and was two-faced. He long ago abandoned my thread that chronicles Islamic murders worldwide.
Why did he abandon it?
Simple, he could not find any true and viable way to refute it other than the tired old lying ploy-- "those are hate sites", "hate sources"

So this very long running thread,
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

he ran from, abandoned, same way he operates as Steve pointed out in his comment. As propagandist they run when they see they can not win. They then attempt to bring target audience into the next "fray" away from the total defeat they had just suffered.

Jafar ran and this time methinks he finds no good way to return.
Yet , I hope he does return so that I can watch him squirm attempting to explain away his now all too obvious(to see) duplicities.--Tyr

aboutime
08-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Since this is my thread. I have decided we have all been introduced to the true meaning of BETRAYAL.

Some may see it as unfair toward jafar, while I see it as representative of the total OPPOSITE of everything jafar attempted to state here on this forum; while pretending to be that 'Moderate?' a few have labeled jafar as being.

I find his ever-growing attempts to coerce via his propaganda tactics, despite many of us constantly reminding him we know his lies WERE LIES. Proves we must all become more aware, and careful with who we accept into our circle of Truth Seekers.

JAFAR, in my opinion...obviously felt the same way OBAMA, and DEMOCRATS feel when fooling Americans who have little, if any interest in preserving their Freedom, Liberty, and Rights...because they are so easily convinced to accept the EASY EXCUSES that do not require them to become personally responsible for anything...if the government can do it for them.

So. We were all betrayed. But primarily. Jim, the VOICE of DP was betrayed by jafar...the FALSE Prophet who claimed to be something he really didn't want to be. As in...HONEST.